34 Miracle Mile, Miami, FL 33134 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Leggenda Bridal

Leggenda Bridal - We specialize in Bridal and Special Occassion Gowns. For 30 years we have been a full service bridal salon located in the heart of Miracle Mile. Our main goal is to make your bridal experience unique and memorable. Come celebrate this happy occasion with us, we'll have the champagne waiting for you.....

See our beautiful collection of:

-Couture Bridal Gowns

-Mother of the Wedding

-Special Occasion Gowns

-Bridesmaids

-Bridal Jewelry

-Veils and Mantillas

posted 11/18/2018 by Virginia M

I went to many bridal shops on Miracle Mile in Coral Gables and I just had to go with Leggenda Bridal! My experience was a pleasant one mostly because Natalia was extremely helpful and assisted me throughout the process of picking out a dress, determining what adjustments I wanted to make and for the fitting. I really appreciated the quality of the dresses they have available, especially for the reasonable prices they offer. They also have a variety of bridesmaid dresses and dresses for the mother of the bride/groom- very beautiful! I realize that this shop may not fit everyone's criteria but I highly recommend making a stop at this bridal shop while hunting for your perfect wedding dress- you may just find it here!

Follow Leggenda Bridal on
170 51 39751 1570729484

44 Reviews for Leggenda Bridal

Natalia L · Married on 03/30/2019

Dream Dress, Wonderful Shop

I found my dream wedding dress at Leggenda Bridal with the help of the lovely Olga! Not only that, but she also helped me find a beautiful veil to match, and picked a stunning mother-of-the-bride gown for my mom! Olga is incredible at what she does, a real professional, and always made me feel comfortable and at ease! We had a truly wonderful experience working with the entire Leggenda team, including Consuelo, Natalia, and Lulu! Thank you so much ladies! I will never forget your kindness and love during this special time in my life!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Monique · Married on 02/16/2019

I loved Leggenda Bridal. I bought my wedding dress there last week. I was received by Olga which was very patient and she know exactly what you want and finds you the perfect dress. The store has a huge selection of dresses and everybody is very friendly. I has a great experience buying my wedding dress there. Olga made me feel as special as a bride should feel!!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Leggenda Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Leggenda Bridal 1
    Leggendary Bridal Experience

$100 off The Legendary Bridal Experience (Reg. $250)

Call us for more information to 305-447-9100

• 34 Miracle Mile Miami, FL, 33134 See on map
    305-447-9100 (Phone number)
    WhatsApp 786-634-874 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday-Wednesday 10-6 Thursday 10-7 Friday-Saturday 10-6