4753 Palm Avenue, La Mesa, CA 91942 Map · Phone number

About Leah Hughes

I am a hairstylist and makeup artist with 10 years of experience. In addition to cut/color at the salon I also provide on-site wedding and special event services. Check out my website for my rates and portfolio!

• Unique and Flawless Signature Hair and Makeup
CH0325
web

3 Reviews for Leah Hughes

D · Married on 08/11/2012

Leah did both my hair and makeup for my wedding this August. First off, it was so nice finding someone that could do both hair and makeup - so much easier than trying to find two different people who can work around each other's schedules. Leah always responded to my texts and emails immediately and was always really friendly and helpful. When I went in for my trial run (which is included in the price!), I found Leah to be really professional but also really easy to talk to and very friendly. She is very confident in what she does, so she was very open to suggestions and my input. Of course, I loved what she did so I didn't have many, but it was nice to be able to openly discuss what I wanted without feeling bad. The day of the wedding, Leah traveled to my hotel in La Jolla. She spent so much time making sure that my hair and makeup were just perfect, I couldn't believe it. She was relaxed, funny and easy to talk to. When she was finished, I felt like everyone wants to on their wedding day: the best version of themselves. I wasn't overdone, but I looked fantastic! My makeup was perfect, and so was my hair! In fact, I don't think I touched up one time at the wedding and my pictures from the end of the night are just as great as from the beginning. I can't say enough great things about Leah - book her and you will not be sorry!

Sent on 08/20/2012
  • Valerie

Valerie · Married on 10/15/2011

Leah went above and beyond with all the makeup and hair. When I went in for my trial everything that I told her I wanted she did it exactly. With my hair I tried to explain what I wanted and she put in up and it was exactly how I wanted it. She made it very easy for me to be relaxed when it came to the makeup and hair aspect of my wedding. She makes you feel comfortable and is very good at what she does. I used her for my wedding and my friend used her for hers and both times she was awesome!

Sent on 07/18/2012

Megan · Married on 03/24/2012

She pays careful attention to your needs and is always trying to understand what exactly you are asking her to create. She does a fabulous job!

Sent on 08/08/2012

Leah Hughes FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations