Phoenix, AZ 85001 Map · Phone number

About Le Fox Catering

Le' Fox Catering Our success is derived from balancing tradition and innovation. Tradition grounds us and ties us to our past and innovation carries the present into the future. Our food is a combination of the familiar and the new – our philosophy embraces the past and anticipates the future – always seeking new ideas that will satisfy the client and keep it fresh, while remembering our culinary roots and the classic techniques underlying all great cooking. We offer traditional and contemporary food and equipment for a great price. Your event will be elegant and will provide a wow factor to all of your guests. Like theatrical performers, we seek ways to bring the thrill of opening night to every event.

le fox 7

Le Fox Catering 3
Le Fox Catering 4

Theresa · Married on 11/17/2018

Delicious and affordable!

We could not believe how affordable Le Fox was for the quality and quantify of what they offer! I still can't believe it. The food was seriously amazing, we even hired them to cater the rehearsal dinner. And they provide so much for what you pay. The staff is so friendly and professional, they were prompt and quick and always available for anything we needed. Will definitely go with Le Fox for any future catering needs.

Chandra · Married on 04/07/2018

Wow! Le Fox Catering and staff blew my mind. The food was absolutely to die for. And I'm a very picky bride! John helped us come up with a menu that would cater to many people's dietary restrictions. We had plenty of leftovers, even after many guests got seconds. Le Fox also provided waitstaff and bartenders. The staff was by far the best part of the wedding. They were quick to pick up plates, glasses, and trash - never leaving a mess for too long. They were very aware of mine and my husbands needs, they would check on us often and bring us anything we needed. I found Le Fox at a bridal expo, and it was one of the best decisions we made. Thanks John and Staff for all your help!!!

Alyssa · Married on 09/23/2017

John and his team did a great job catering our wedding. I appreciated that he was upfront with his pricing and extremely responsive to questions. His pricing was lower than the other caterers I spoke with (and included way more than other caterers!), but his food tasted just as high quality and delicious. The LeFox catering team did a great job communicating with me and my wedding coordinator in the time leading up to the wedding. I highly recommend LeFox catering.

• PRIMETIME DJ SERVICE
    PRIMETIME DJ SERVICE Wedding DJs

John and his Crew are the Bomb. Outstanding food and great service. As a DJ it is great to work with a caterer who is prepared and professional. Le Fox fits this bill and I would love to recommend them to all folks I work with,