Atlanta, GA 30357 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Le Bonne Fleur

Le Bonne Fleur is a boutique floral and event designer located in the heart of Atlanta. The designer, Melanie Slavin's, classic training in fine arts and architectural design has her poised as one of the most creative and thoughtful designers in the area. Her attention to detail and understanding of the organic design of each bloom allows her to create breathtaking arrangements. Inspired by textures, contrast of color, and the client herself, Melanie ensures to create a personal and unique arrangement every time. Whether it be for a wedding or bridal shower, Le Bonne Fleur's designs help transform a bland room into an amazing custom event. To ensure the client's vision is fulfilled, for every event the designer will arrange a one on one consultation to discuss the event, budget and to push the creative envelope.

** Please be sure to contact us through our business website or directly at melanie@lebonnefleur.com. Thank you

MG7227
lbflogo800x800
ClaudiaSeth0118

34 Reviews for Le Bonne Fleur

Emily · Married on 04/28/2012

Melanie, with Le Bonne Fleur, is awesome. She is so sweet, professional, creative, and timely with all of her responses. I can honestly say that Le Bonne Fleur did the most fabulous job on the flowers for my wedding. From the bouquets to the reception decor, everything was just stunning. There is not one negative thing to say about my experience with Le Bonne Fleur, and I highly recommend them to any future bride.

Sent on 05/11/2012

Shannon · Married on 10/29/2011

Melanie was fantastic to work with! I met her once and told her what my vision for our flower was and she made that come to life! I did not see the flowers until the day of my wedding and they were even more beautiful than I imagined! I would reccommend Le Bonne Fleur to anyone looking for a local florist! ~Shannon

Sent on 11/07/2011

Rachel · Married on 09/10/2011

Melanie, with Le Bonne Fleur, is simply AMAZING. The first time we spoke, it was evident that she understood exactly what I was looking for in terms of flowers and decor. She really got what I was trying to accomplish despite my scattered ideas. She allowed me to bring her the decor that I had purchased for the tables and she was able to work them into the centerpieces she put together. She went far above and beyond to bring our vision to light. When a lot of people were skeptical about me wanting my wierd items incorporated into the centerpieces, Melanie just went with it and made it look just as fantastic as I'd dreamed. Everyone at the wedding and reception was raving about the table setups and all of the flowers in the end. I HIGHLY recommend Melanie with Le Bonne Fleur to anyone seeking absolute perfection at their wedding and reception. She is brilliant and super cute! I must admit, I am smitten.

Sent on 09/19/2011

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Le Bonne Fleur 1
    Kara Janx & Le Bonne Fleur Promotion
    Kara Janx is a designer of women's contemporary clothing with dresses perfectly designed for bridesmaid and cocktail occaisons. Kara was a finalist on Season 2 of Project Runway and has been running her design business for over six years. Her dresses are very flirty, feminine and come in a multitude of vibrant colors--perfect for bridesmaids (and also great to be re-worn at cocktail parties and nights out). Melanie Slavin is a floral designer and owner of Le Bonne Fleur in Atlanta, Georgia. Melanie trained in floral arts at New York's premier design school--Floral School NY and apprenticed at a local floral boutique before starting her own business in her hometown. She focuses primarily on weddings and special events with emphasis on capturing the mood, atmosphere and a client's personality through exquisite floral designs. We are pleased to offer a discount for, both, floral needs and bridesmaid dresses http://lebonnefleur.wordpress.com

• Atlanta, 30357 See on map