LCI Paper Co

Hudson, MA View map Visit website

Based out of Hudson, Massachusetts, LCI Paper Co is a business that offers wedding invitation services. The company is happy to offer fine papers, envelopes, and printing services to DIY-loving couples. As dedicated paper lovers, the business's creative team delights in helping couples to add personal touches to their wedding stationery.

To bring couple's visions to life, LCI Paper Co offers a wide variety of paper goods and services. With a comprehensive selection of trend-forward colors, sizes, cuts, and finishes, to-be-weds are sure to find an invitation suite that aligns with their style. To ensure that clients are satisfied with their selections before they order, the team is happy to provide samples. The business even provides customizable card and envelope printing services so that couples have one less detail to worry about. In addition to wedding invitations, the company is happy to offer menus, place cards, programs, RSVP cards, thank-you cards, and much more.

• Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Eco-Friendly
In-Person Consultations
Printing

Joanne Married on 06/03/2017
    Ok the website confused me because I'm not a graphic designer and had no idea what I was doing, but I literally went in and looked at paper and envelopes and brought a custom design on a memory stick. They sat with me and ordered it right there and walked me through it. They came out beautiful! I ordered return address printing on envelopes too. They even suggested fonts for that and little details. I was very happy. The ladies were very nice too, guiding me there because I get lost easily, but their door is kind of hidden and out of the way. But I made it! Very happy overall! (I tried to save a few bucks by going to VistaPrint originally. Big mistake. Just make your life easier by going to LCI first)
  • User2538251 2+ years ago
    Very easy to use. We needed metallic/shiny envelopes for our wedding invitations. The proof came fast and the envelope order came just as quickly. Saved us from "ugly" envelopes!
    Catherine Married on 06/26/2016
    I ordered card stock for menus for my wedding...they didn't have a sample available for the card stock I wanted to purchase, so I emailed their customer service and received two samples within 2 days, and the quality was much better than I expected. The prices are pretty amazing for this type of product in comparison to industry standards and typical bridal sites, and the quality was really impressive. I also can't say enough good things about their customer service - I followed up so many times because I was ordering 250 of the card stock and didn't want to get stuck with that if it didn't work out, and they were fast to respond and really helpful each time. Highly recommend if you're looking to save a little and go the DIY route.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

The Rare Affair The Rare Affair Wedding Planners

Check out LCI Paper Company for all of your stationery needs!

399 River Rd, Unit D, Unit 7 Hudson, MA, 01749
Location of (LCI Paper Co)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding