50 Terminal Street Building 2, Charlestown, MA 02129 Map · Phone number

About Smudge Ink

Our custom letterpress invitations and wedding designs honor the old tradition of written correspondence, while embracing a fresh and modern aesthetic. We believe every detail—the touch of the paper, a pop of color, and getting the perfect impression—is something to cherish. From the initial meeting to the final press run, your stationery deserves our utmost care and attention so that you can focus on enjoying the moment.

smudge ink 10
profile
smudge ink 7

8 Reviews for Smudge Ink

Kathryn · Married on 10/09/2015

Sabrina at SmudgeInk helped with designed my invitation set and they were gorgeous! I loved that Sabrina was able to incorporate some traditional aspects of invitation with so many personal touches and the quality was just phenomenal. I received dozens of compliments on them. It’s definitely on the pricier side with all the online options out there, but you get what you pay for when you use SmudgeInk and I can’t wait to use them again!

Sent on 11/16/2015
  • F

Fran · Married on 10/11/2014

We could not have been more happy with Smudge Ink, Sabrina, and the entire experience of working with this vendor. We had waited too long to order wedding invitations but Sabrina worked with us to select a design we loved quickly, and everything was expedited so that we were able to mail our invitations out exactly six weeks before the wedding, just as if we had started the preocess much earlier. We loved the antique presses which create an elegant and understated product. The double weight Italian paper with the deep plum ink we chose made for a wow-factor invitation without any cheesy glitz, just true old-world gorgeousness. Some of our friends said they kept returning to the invitation just to touch it! I cannot wait to have another excuse to order more products from this unique company -- which looks (although I am not sure this is true) to be run almost entirely by women. Bravo!!!

Sent on 10/19/2014

I worked with Sabrina at Smudge Ink for my wedding invitations, table menus, wedding programs, table numbers, etc. and she did an amazing job. She also had the added work that there were two types of invitations that we were sending out (one to friends and one to family), and both were designed beautifully. A number of my guests loved our invitations so much, they wanted to be put in touch with Smudge Ink to design their personal stationery!

Sent on 10/02/2014