609 E Santa Ana Blvd, Santa Ana, CA 92701 Map · Phone number

About Lavenders Flowers

A florist located in Santa Ana, California that also services Orange County, Lavenders Flowers work with couples to create a unique, visual narrative using flowers. The creative team at Lavenders Flowers design arrangements that intertwine the details of a couple’s love story, such as the colors that were around them when they first realized they were in love. Owner and lead designer Janelle Nicole Wylie tirelessly searches for the perfect floral blooms for couples' wedding days.

The heart of every design by Lavenders Flowers lies in the environment and the Earth, with the team using native plants and locally sourced materials. Each perfectly tailored floral arrangement and design speaks to a couple’s personality. Couples work with Janelle to arrange setup and delivery services for their perfect arrangements and floral designs.

Follow Lavenders Flowers on

Lavenders Flowers 6
Lavenders Flowers 7
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 11/11/2017

Dream florals with an eye for design and detail

Lavenders was one of my favorite vendors to work with on my wedding day! Janelle’s creativity, leadership, communication, detail orientation, and enthusiasm marked every interaction with so much peace and joy. She not only brought my vision to life, but did it in a way I never dreamt possible by elevating every detail and adding special design elements. Her artistry captured the elegance and beauty I hoped to exude and feel on our special day. She did everything with excellence every step of the way.

It was extra special the morning of the wedding when she hand delivered my bouquet to the bridal suite. I was just in awe! She took the time to really check in with me and make sure everything was perfect. She stayed a little while to help style my bridesmaids and some flat lay photos with my photographer. It meant so much to have her presence there - I will always treasure those photos too.

Lavenders was one of the best investments we made on our wedding day! I highly recommend Janelle and her team for any special event.

Sent on 08/26/2019
    Lavenders Flowers 15
    Lavenders Flowers 16
    Lavenders Flowers 17

Ashley · Married on 04/21/2017

Some people say you get the dress and everything is all downhill from there...for my wedding, it all came together when I met with Janelle and hired Lavender Flowers. You will never meet a woman who loves what she does more and makes the hard work look so incredibly effortless. Her eye for colors, textures, and to put it in her words "asymmetrically symmetric", is unlike anything I've ever seen before.

We had a Filipino "Kamayan" wedding, where the food is eaten family style with our hands off of banana leaves laid on the the table. I actually watched her (through social media) forage throughout the community with her workers for enough banana leaves to use. Knowing the kind of mess that was going to be on the tables, she used tall clear vases with the flowers floating on top so that the tables wouldn't be cluttered and our guests could see and engage with each other from across the way.

Her thoughtfulness is only matched by her eye for stunning arrangements. She is passionate about using local and seasonal flowers from farmers. She took my "modern tropical" shit show of a Pinterest board and turned it into a dreamy, lush, focused and modern reality. I can say this with no ego: I had the most GORGEOUS wedding bouquet of anyone I've ever seen or known. Real Talk.

Sent on 07/20/2017

briona · Married on 01/30/2016

Janelle of Lavenders Flowers was incredible to work with for my husband and my wedding. From our very first meeting she made me feel at ease with her design ability, aesthetic, and professionalism. She listened to my ideas while offering advice on design options. I also love that she uses local and California growers for her flowers. She and her team executed everything flawlessly for our wedding. The flowers on the wedding day were unbelievably beautiful and they surpassed all expectations. My bouquet was absolutely perfect, and was everything I asked for and more. Janelle transformed the wedding/reception venue with her floral arrangements and I heard nothing but positive things from our guests about how gorgeous the flowers were. Janelle has impeccable taste and using her was the best decision we made for our wedding. I would recommend Lavenders Flowers and Janelle to anyone looking for a florist for their big day!

Sent on 02/16/2016

Lavenders Flowers FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up

• simply sweet cakery
    simply sweet cakery Wedding Cakes

The whole team at Lavenders Flowers are very friendly, creative, and professional. I have worked with them many, many times. Every time I have been impressed with the flowers they have provided for my cakes, and those are just the cake flowers! They come up with amazing bouquets, centerpieces, and beyond. I trust Kelley and her team for my personal needs also and have used Lavenders for centerpieces for bridal and baby showers I have thrown. I have never heard a bad word about Kelley or her work. She is so flexible to make sure her clients get the most with their budget. I recommend Lavenders to any bride or vendor!

• The Villa Del Sol
    The Villa Del Sol Historic Weddings

Lavender's Flowers have designed floral arrangements for hundreds of weddings at our venue. This florist is creative, easy to work with and very reliable:)

• The Brownstone Cafe & Catering
    The Brownstone Cafe & Catering Wedding Caterers

We highly recommend Lavender's Flowers. We have done many events over the past eleven years with Lavenders. They always work with our clients to customize and create amazing florals for their events. They are always willing to accomodate our clients specific requirements. Lavender's is an incredible florist! Ask for Kelley she will make sure to create the perfect arrangement for your special day!

• 609 E Santa Ana Blvd Santa Ana, CA, 92701 See on map