Lauren Rachel

Portland, Maine View map

Servicing the greater metropolitan area of Portland, Maine, custom stationery studio Lauren Rachel Design specializes in wedding invitations and day-of accessories. With over ten years of professional design experience and a degree in Graphic Design from Maine College of Art, owner, designer, and illustrator Lauren Rachel Myers is dedicated to crafting stylish, sophisticated stationery that reflects the personality and preferences of her clients.

Lauren is passionate about creating one-of-a-kind invitations for each of her clients. The initial consultation is always complimentary, and she is happy to provide paper etiquette counseling. Lauren only uses paper of the highest quality sourced from mills worldwide. She always provides a stationery timeline for her clients, and she supplies multiple invitation samples for your perusal. Lauren specializes in flat printing, silk screening, foil on wood, and letterpress. Invitations, invitation envelopes, envelope liners, reply cards, and reply card envelopes are always included in the cost of your invite selection. Lauren can also create menus, programs, and place cards upon request.

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Embossed
Engraving
Letterpress
Printing
    Victoria Married on 09/04/2016
    Lauren was an absolute joy to work with. She went above and beyond every step of the way, actually visiting my venue so she could get a feel for the vibe of the wedding, going through multiple rounds of edits, and staying flexible enough to accommodate my vacation schedule and still deliver on time. She has so many innovative ideas and brought so much creativity to the wedding. We loved her print pieces so much we incorporated elements of her design through out the wedding which really tied the even together and made it feel cohesive. I would recommend her without hesitation to any bride.

Harinarayan Married on 09/26/2015
    Lauren was the best vendor I have worked with for my wedding, hands down. Where to begin... First, she was absolutely excellent at communication. Lauren kept track of dates, reminded me when decision times crept up, kept me updated with her progress, and always checked in when she hadn't heard from me. Lauren is also extremely well organized. She picked out envelopes and finishing touches to make everything perfect- I didn't have to worry about ANYTHING. Finally, and most importantly, Lauren designed gorgeous invitations, itineraries, maps, and thank you cards for us. The end product was simply stunning. The process was creative and fun- we had a lot of brainstorming sessions and dialogue throughout the process, and in the end she created something so much more than we were ever expecting. Lauren is absolutely amazing at what she does and I would recommend her to anyone in a heartbeat!!!
  • User2314123 2+ years ago
    Lauren took all the stress out of choosing/designing the invitations to our wedding.
    My wife charged me with ordering/sending the invitations and programs for our wedding.
    Of course she wanted them custom. I wasn't sure where to begin, but Lauren asked me some questions to figure out our style and she went from there. She really nailed exactly what we wanted. They were really modern, and stylish.
    She's great to work with, easy to get a hold of and turn around was quick.
    I couldn't recommend her more!

Pricing

Lauren Rachel Price Rates

Two Adventurous Souls Two Adventurous Souls Wedding Photographers

Lauren has some of the best invitation designs around. I'm constantly wowed by the work I see her do! Not to mention every invitation suite is so fun to work with for creating detail shots for the couples.

529 Brighton Ave Portland, Maine, 04102
Location of (Lauren Rachel)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding