Belmont, NC 28098 Map · Phone number

2 Reviews for Lauren Baheri Photography

1 User photo

Danielle · Married on 10/12/2018

Lauren is amazing!

We chose Lauren based on pictures we had seen of her work during our venue tour. I knew immediately that I wanted her to be our photographer. Her work is amazing and she knows how to make any lighting work for you! I seriously cannot say enough good things or thank her enough for capturing our special day!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Annie · Married on 04/30/2016

Lauren did an amazing job for our engagement and wedding pictures!!! From the first time I met her I knew she was the right photographer for us. She was very prompt in responding to emails and always had a smile on her face. She was great with my dog for pictures too. We got married April 30th and I received all the edited pictures last night. That's less than 2 weeks folks :) and they are absolutely stunning pictures. She made sure to capture every last detail. I love how she gave direction when needed and was very pleasant in the process. I highly recommend Lauren to everyone!

Sent on 05/13/2016

• Raise the Roof Charlotte Wedding DJs

Having had the opportunity to work along side Lauren at many weddings, let us tell you that it may be hard to find a better photographer and person! Always happy, an obvious caring relationship with her clients, and a fantastic product! I get excited to work with her at a wedding and I'm just the DJ!

• Belmont, NC, 28098 See on map
    Location of (Lauren Baheri Photography)

Lauren Baheri Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Lauren Baheri Photography include in the starting price?

Lauren Baheri Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Toning
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Lauren Baheri Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Lauren Baheri Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Toning
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Lauren Baheri Photography offer?

Lauren Baheri Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Lauren Baheri Photography offer?

Lauren Baheri Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Lauren Baheri Photography offer for wedding events?

Lauren Baheri Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Canvas
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Lauren Baheri Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Lauren Baheri Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.