Laurel Creek Manor

• Fair Harbor Marina and Pavilion

1 Reviews for Laurel Creek Manor

• Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 08/04/2018

My husband and I are from the Sumner/Orting valley and were extremely excited when we booked Laurel Creek Manor as our venue as it felt like home. Everything was absolutely PERFECT! They host an amazing event annually called the Bridal Bash, that, if you're interested in this venue, I highly recommend attending so you can meet with many vendors that have worked with LCM over the years and tour the manor and grounds. They do require that you use one of their chosen caterers which seems intimidating at first but honestly made things soooo easy! The venue is so absolutely beautiful and my guests raved about it for days! I barely brought any decor as the grounds were already stunning. One thing to consider is that LCM does not allow you to get ready (hair, makeup etc) in the Bride and Groom suites so you will need to have a separate location picked for that. They do allow for touch-ups and mock photos, however. Kirsten and Angie were absolutely amazing (and I'm so sorry I didn't get to say goodbye before my send off!) and so very kind, professional and very knowledgable. Kirsten helped my girls make a last minute adjustment to our processional that I'm pretty sure saved the day. Great place, thanks again from the bottom of my heart!!

Sent on 08/16/2018

• Sumner See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Laurel Creek Manor)