Avon, CT 06001 Map · Phone number

About Laura Valentine Makeup

I've been doing makeup for over 16 years. I always knew that making people feel gorgeous was something I wanted to do. I have done television makeup, celebrities at red carpet events, photoshoots, book covers, but my true passion is makeup for the everyday girl. I love to share my beauty knowledge and be a part of your special day. There is nothing more special than your wedding day, it's something as little girls we all fantasize about. And I'm here to help make your dreams come true...

HAVERNWED914
072copy
772515708382758950174758926472271092176n

10 Reviews for Laura Valentine Makeup

Katy · Married on 05/09/2015

I cannot thank Laura enough for making myself and my bridesmaids look so beautiful on my wedding day. I had never gotten my makeup done before and I don't wear a lot of makeup, so I didn't know what else I wanted except to look natural. Laura was able to take that description and show me exactly what I wanted during my trial! She made the planning process easy (which didn't have to be easy since I was planning a CT wedding from Oregon!) and was incredibly fun to work with and have around the morning of the wedding! I felt like I had known her for much longer than a couple of months, which made her so comfortable to work with. I don't think I've ever looked so beautiful in my life, and all of the ladies felt the same way. I wish she could do my makeup every day, and I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone who needed makeup done for a wedding or other!

Sent on 08/08/2015
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 09/07/2013

Laura was simply amazing. From our first correspondence she was so helpful and gave me a lot of ease. She even helped me book my hair stylist! The day of my wedding Laura came to our hotel and immediately she gelt like one of the girls. My bridesmaids couldn't stop raving about how beautiful she made us all feel. To this day I am thinking of the next event I can host to have Laura do my makeup. I can't recommend her enough.

Sent on 11/09/2013

Colleen · Married on 09/15/2012

Laura was an absolute pleasure to work with! She did makeup for myself, my mother, mother in law, and aunt on my wedding day. We are all still getting compliments on how great we looked. Leading up to the wedding day Laura was responsive and easy to communicate with. We had a trial a few months before the wedding and she really took the time to understand what it was that I wanted for my wedding day. I would recommend Laura to anyone looking for makeup services!

Sent on 12/25/2012