321 Main St Unit 6, Niantic, CT 06357 Map · Phone number

About Posh Salon

Posh Salon specializes in on-site bridal beauty services. Beauty is our passion and it shows in our art. We look forward to working with all of our brides to ensure they have a look they love and an experience they will always remember.

jes

Posh Salon 4
  • Brittany

Brittany Anne · Married on 07/05/2019

Posh Salon-Amazing

Posh Salon did an incredible job on the day of my wedding. My wedding hair stayed in all day/night and it was exactly what I wanted. Amanda and Britt did my hair and 9 bridesmaids and my mom's. They made us all look and feel so beautiful. They are so easy to get along with and are so talented. I would 100% recommend using them for bridal hair!

Sent on 07/24/2019
    Posh Salon 5

trisha · Married on 11/04/2017

Amanda is amazing. I gave her a photograph and she did even better. Amanda is so talented! Every bridesmaid loved their hair and went above their expectations. Amanda can do any hair style with any type of hair. I highly recommend booking her and Brittany. Brittany does amazing makeup and will make sure you look gorgeous. Their both great to work with! You have to book posh salon for your wedding!!!

Sent on 11/18/2017

Mimi · Married on 10/29/2017

As a makeup enthusiast, I was a bit undecided if I was going to have my makeup done for my wedding or do it myself. I decided to do a trial with Posh Salon since my bridesmaids would need hair and makeup anyway and Posh was highly recommended to me by our wedding planner. Not only are Brittany and Amanda extremely talented, but also super professional and just plain FUN to hang out with while they work! Brittany’s makeup for my wedding day was absolutely flawless and did not budge, despite extreme downpours the day of! My makeup looked fresh and dewy well into the night. Brittany has the ability to listen to her client’s concerns and suggestions and turn them into pure perfection!

My sister just got married last year and wished she knew about Posh Salon for her own wedding, because she loved her hair for my wedding more than her own! Amanda listened to her concerns about her hair and suggested extensions which made all the difference for her! Not only that, Amanda went the extra mile and selected them for her when my sister felt overwhelmed by the color matching process. I’ve never seen any of my bridesmaids look more gorgeous than they did that day – one of my most finicky girls said it was the best makeup she’d ever gotten done! Cannot recommend highly enough.

Sent on 11/21/2017

Posh Salon FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 120.00