Laura Lambrix Designs

Napa, CA View map

Laura Lambrix Designs is thrilled to be part of WeddingWire.com. I am a full service design studio, creating custom, one of a kind, hand lettered and calligraphed details for weddings and celebrations.

I am pleased to offer a full range of services, from invitation suites to wedding signage and more. I know choosing a designer for important celebrations is a big decision. I feel there is no detail too small and it is my pleasure to create these amazing pieces for you. I create one of a kind designs on paper as well as chalkboard, stained wood, glass/mirror, fabric and more.

I want to bring your visions to life! When working with Laura Lambrix Designs, you will get one-on-one service throughout the entire process. It is my hope that when you see your finished pieces, they will exceed your expectations and be exactly what you were hoping for!

I look forward to learning more about your special day and what services you are looking for!

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Foil-Stamped
Letterpress
Printing
    Amanda Married on 08/04/2018

You will be blown away by Laura's designs!

Laura brilliantly executed our vision for many design elements of our wedding. From our custom invitation suite to our escort cards, our pieces were beautiful, lived within our theme but still unexpected/unique and unlike anything i've seen before which was the goal! She is also so easy to work with, professional and just amazing! Thank you Laura for being a huge part of our successful dream wedding day!
    Breana Married on 08/08/2015
    Laura Lambrix Designs is the best! Laura did all of the calligraphy for our wedding-welcome signs, table numbers, bar decor, ring bearer sign, and so much more! She is creative and so talented! All of these details made my wedding so much more personalized! Every pinterest picture I had in mind, Laura made it happen! She's professional, responsive, and affordable! Thanks Laura for making our wedding one of a kind! :-)

• ROQUE Events
    Rating 3.9 out of 5 , 10 Reviews
    · Wedding Planners

Napa, 94558
Location of (Laura Lambrix Designs)

Other vendors in Napa Valley for your wedding