P. O. Box 91016, San Antonio, TX 78209 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $5,200
Availability Check your date

About Laura Elizabeth

Most days you can find me in yoga pants and a messy bun with my laptop sitting on a poorly-made bed because my two adopted dogs love to tackle my 104,826 pillows. I am blessed to do what I love. I am a wedding photographer, blogger, a yoga lover, an educator, a dance student, and a woman who loves to see the world.

I believe that gluten free cupcakes should have their own food group, and there is not a week that passes without at least a little indulgence. San Antonio, TX is where I call home, and I was the fourth generation to be born here - So "y'all" is used more than any other word in my vocabulary.

My photography style is finding the real version of you. I photograph couples who are totally into making memories that will last forever and ever. I will do anything on this planet to make you laugh, and the number one comment I receive from couples after a session is how much fun they had together.

That's what I want to document - the authentic love that the two of you share. I promise to always keep things light and candid so that one day you can look back on your wedding and remember the bliss and laughter that happened on that day.

My husband Mike is my second shooter and travel partner for life. We are finally planning our honeymoon on a Disney Cruise early next year.

My favorite part about working with my best friend has to be the kinds of photos he's able to capture. I once walked into the grooms quarters to find Mike photographing a "pyramid" of groomsmen with the groom on the very top! He turns into "one of the guys" and the photos he's able to get are priceless. Disclaimer: No grooms were harmed during the pyramid photograph. ;-)

Follow Laura Elizabeth on

Laura Elizabeth 6
Laura Elizabeth 7
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Steele · Married on 11/13/2018

Amazing for Destination Weddings!

Laura and Mike were amazing! They perfectly captured the beauty of our wedding and showcased all of the amazing details so well. I would 100% recommend them to any bride wanting candid and romantic shots. Everyone in the wedding party felt so relaxed with Laura and Mike, allowing for some great photos. We had a destination wedding taking place on a cruise ship. Laura did a walk through with me the day before our wedding to scope out some places for pictures which really put my mind at ease before the big day. I am so thankful of all the beautiful pictures we have to remember our wedding!

Sent on 06/14/2019
    Laura Elizabeth 14
    Laura Elizabeth 15
    Laura Elizabeth 16

Ashley · Married on 08/26/2018

Laura was exceptional to work with! She made the session feel comfortable and natural. Her photos were uploaded quickly and looked amazing. My family and friends were so happy when they saw them! I would defiantly recommend her!

Sent on 02/27/2018
    Laura Elizabeth 22

Laura Elizabeth FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date

• P. O. Box 91016 San Antonio, TX, 78209 See on map