Laughin Gal Floral

Aromas, CA View map

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$80

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$25

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$115

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$250

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$4,503

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Jenni
    Jenni T. Married on 10/03/2020

Joyful & Unforgettable

Amanda was a pleasure to work with and helped create the wedding of our dreams. Her floral arrangements were masterpieces and exactly what we envisioned. Every step of the way she was friendly and patient, and we can’t thank her enough for all her hard work during these busy times. My bouquet successfully dried out in my garage, and I am so happy I will be enjoying her flowers for many years to come. Don’t hesitate, choose Laughin’ Gal Floral!!
  • Alison
    Alison S. Married on 07/18/2020

Truly Outstanding

OUTSTANDING. We were fortunate enough to snatch Amanda up after she had a cancellation! Don’t sit on booking her, she fills up fast! (We booked in March 2021 for our June wedding)

Amanda may be one of the most passionate people for her craft I have ever met. Her flowers are her pride and joy and it shows in her work. She made the most incredible arch structure for our ceremony adorned with perfect flowers that matched our color scheme of slate blue, grey, and ivory.

Admittedly, my fiance and I went back and forth on a few floral decisions and made Amanda draw up about 7 invoices by the time our wedding came around! She was kind, gracious, and bursting with so many wonderful ideas throughout the entire process.

Through our phone conversations, she was able to bring to life our vision of having cut wine bottles line our reception tables with bud vases expertly filled with flowers.

Amanda created the most perfect bouquets and she even added in a flower she knew I loved. She even threw some extra flower petals into our fountain for an extra pop!

Truly, truly she could not have done a more perfect job. We are in love with all her thoughtful ideas. My one piece of advice: she’s an expert at her craft, give her ideas, but give Amanda the space to create because she will create perfection!
  • Carla
    Carla Married on 02/21/2020

The perfect floral designer for us

Hands down the nicest and kindest floral designer I've ever worked with. Amanda created the most beautiful floral arrangements for our wedding and we couldn't have been happier. I'm a very picky bride and it was as if Amanda was in my head the entire time. She exceeded our expectations in every and made our wedding that much more special. Thank you Amanda and Laughin Gal for being such a gem to work with and capturing our vision so perfectly. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Real Weddings

• Carla & Gerald
    25 photos · 02/21/2020

Live Free Photography Live Free Photography Wedding Photographers

Stunning floral! Totally unique arrangements! The vibes are welcoming, bohemian, and classic. We would recommend this place to any bride looking for the perfect flowers.

Coastside Couture Coastside Couture Wedding Planners

Amanda and her team at Laughing Gal are true professionals. Amanda is so super creative and easy to work with. We love to see what Amanda is going to come up with for our clients and when we are working on specific design with her, she totally see our vision and runs with it! The company name is perfect for Amanda as she always is smiling and making everyone around her laugh!

19211 Pioneer Pl Aromas, CA, 95004
8312071780
Location of (Laughin Gal Floral)

Other vendors in Monterey for your wedding