P.O. Box 505, Aromas, CA 95004 Map · Phone number

Laughin Gal Floral 7
  • Jessika

Jessika · Married on 11/10/2018

A truly gifted florist

Amanda is such a gem. She’s truly invested in making your vision come true. She was so flexible, so helpful, and is such a genuinely sweet person. She made absolutely gorgeous pieces for us even though she already had a wedding scheduled on our date! She set it all up perfectly, so it was easy to arrange. I am forever grateful for her hard work and artistic mind and willingness to help. Stunning bouquets, awesome garland for our sweetheart table, gorgeous and unique arrangements for our centerpieces, and lovely buttonieres. An Aromas girl through and through. Thank you for everything Amanda!

Sent on 01/27/2019
    Laughin Gal Floral 15
    Laughin Gal Floral 16
    Laughin Gal Floral 17

Andrea Hammond · Married on 10/20/2018

Gorgeous flowers from an amazing team!

I absolutely adore Amanda! When I first requested a proposal from her, she sent the most detailed spreadsheet with everything I could have ever wanted. She is SO good about responding in a timely manner and really helped make my vision real. She kept up with all of my notes and changes and sent me updated drafts along the way.

She greeted me in my Bridal Suite the day of the wedding to give me my flowers and was just the sweetest human. Her work is beautiful and her personality matches. All of the guests commented on how gorgeous the flowers were for the ceremony and reception. She really took what I wanted and did more than I could have dreamed of.

Not sure what else to say other than she is amazing and everyone should book her for their wedding or other events. Thank you thank you to Amanda and her fantastic team!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Sadye · Married on 09/16/2018

Seriously, I don’t even know where to start. Hands down Amanda was my favorite vender for my wedding. From beginning this journey with her, planning and getting my ideas heard, all the emails and meetings, to the actual wedding.... what a dream. Amanda is the most talented florist and the fact that you are so down to earth and real! I love your personality, all of our other venders loved working with you, you had such a calm cool demeanor that just always made me feel relaxed, like hanging out with a best friend. Let’s get to the flowers! Oh my gosh I could have died! GORGEOUS!! You saw my vision and made it even better than I could have expected! Folks, she grows her own flowers at her house locally. Flowers are grown and hand cut just for you. What else could anyone ask for. The love and detail that goes into everything is breathtaking! I already have friends that want to book with you for their big day.
    Again Amanda, thank you from the bottom of my heart.
    Much love from Alaska

Laughin Gal Floral FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 80.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 25.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 115.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,503.00

• Live Free Photography
    Live Free Photography Wedding Photographers

Stunning floral! Totally unique arrangements! The vibes are welcoming, bohemian, and classic. We would recommend this place to any bride looking for the perfect flowers.

• Coastside Couture
    Coastside Couture Wedding Planners

Amanda and her team at Laughing Gal are true professionals. Amanda is so super creative and easy to work with. We love to see what Amanda is going to come up with for our clients and when we are working on specific design with her, she totally see our vision and runs with it! The company name is perfect for Amanda as she always is smiling and making everyone around her laugh!

• P.O. Box 505 Aromas, 95004 See on map