P.O. Box 505, Aromas, CA 95004 Map · Phone number

Laughin Gal Floral 6
Laughin Gal Floral 7

Lucy Swenson · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing flowers!

No one knows flowers better than Amanda. Amanda is a true artist and knows exactly how to execute her clients’ visions. I wasn’t exactly sure what I wanted, but after my first call with her, I knew I was in good hands. She took some of my photos and our conversation and came up with amazing floral arrangements. The bridal party’s bouquets were gorgeous as were the reception table flowers. She created a beautiful flower canopy and provided some loose florals for the wedding cake. Amanda was super easy to work with and such a positive addition to wedding planning. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/06/2019
    Laughin Gal Floral 8
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 06/08/2019

Unreal & magical

Okay I didnt have to say much to Amanda for her to totally just get my vision, which even I dont understand myself sometimes lol. We must be flower soulmates, because when I saw the flower bouquets, I pretty much died. Of happiness. I said I want wild, colorful, whimsical, small blooms but loosey goosey, not uptight, and just super fun. She took these words and JUST WENT BEYOND. Speechless and I have to say, besides having our wedding in the most beautiful green venue ever (Holly Farm), the flowers were one of my most favorite details EVER. HOLY MOLY. I DIE x1000000.

Sent on 06/20/2019
    Laughin Gal Floral 9
    Laughin Gal Floral 10
    Laughin Gal Floral 11
  • Jessika

Jessika · Married on 11/10/2018

A truly gifted florist

Amanda is such a gem. She’s truly invested in making your vision come true. She was so flexible, so helpful, and is such a genuinely sweet person. She made absolutely gorgeous pieces for us even though she already had a wedding scheduled on our date! She set it all up perfectly, so it was easy to arrange. I am forever grateful for her hard work and artistic mind and willingness to help. Stunning bouquets, awesome garland for our sweetheart table, gorgeous and unique arrangements for our centerpieces, and lovely buttonieres. An Aromas girl through and through. Thank you for everything Amanda!

Sent on 01/27/2019

Laughin Gal Floral FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 80.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 25.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 115.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,503.00

• Live Free Photography
    Live Free Photography Wedding Photographers

Stunning floral! Totally unique arrangements! The vibes are welcoming, bohemian, and classic. We would recommend this place to any bride looking for the perfect flowers.

• Coastside Couture
    Coastside Couture Wedding Planners

Amanda and her team at Laughing Gal are true professionals. Amanda is so super creative and easy to work with. We love to see what Amanda is going to come up with for our clients and when we are working on specific design with her, she totally see our vision and runs with it! The company name is perfect for Amanda as she always is smiling and making everyone around her laugh!

• P.O. Box 505 Aromas, 95004 See on map