Laughin Gal Floral Reviews

Laughin Gal Floral 6
Laughin Gal Floral 7

Lucy Swenson · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing flowers!

No one knows flowers better than Amanda. Amanda is a true artist and knows exactly how to execute her clients’ visions. I wasn’t exactly sure what I wanted, but after my first call with her, I knew I was in good hands. She took some of my photos and our conversation and came up with amazing floral arrangements. The bridal party’s bouquets were gorgeous as were the reception table flowers. She created a beautiful flower canopy and provided some loose florals for the wedding cake. Amanda was super easy to work with and such a positive addition to wedding planning. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/06/2019
    Laughin Gal Floral 8
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 06/08/2019

Unreal & magical

Okay I didnt have to say much to Amanda for her to totally just get my vision, which even I dont understand myself sometimes lol. We must be flower soulmates, because when I saw the flower bouquets, I pretty much died. Of happiness. I said I want wild, colorful, whimsical, small blooms but loosey goosey, not uptight, and just super fun. She took these words and JUST WENT BEYOND. Speechless and I have to say, besides having our wedding in the most beautiful green venue ever (Holly Farm), the flowers were one of my most favorite details EVER. HOLY MOLY. I DIE x1000000.

Sent on 06/20/2019
    Laughin Gal Floral 9
    Laughin Gal Floral 10
    Laughin Gal Floral 11
  • Jessika

Jessika · Married on 11/10/2018

A truly gifted florist

Amanda is such a gem. She’s truly invested in making your vision come true. She was so flexible, so helpful, and is such a genuinely sweet person. She made absolutely gorgeous pieces for us even though she already had a wedding scheduled on our date! She set it all up perfectly, so it was easy to arrange. I am forever grateful for her hard work and artistic mind and willingness to help. Stunning bouquets, awesome garland for our sweetheart table, gorgeous and unique arrangements for our centerpieces, and lovely buttonieres. An Aromas girl through and through. Thank you for everything Amanda!

Sent on 01/27/2019
    Laughin Gal Floral 19
    Laughin Gal Floral 20
    Laughin Gal Floral 21

Andrea Hammond · Married on 10/20/2018

Gorgeous flowers from an amazing team!

I absolutely adore Amanda! When I first requested a proposal from her, she sent the most detailed spreadsheet with everything I could have ever wanted. She is SO good about responding in a timely manner and really helped make my vision real. She kept up with all of my notes and changes and sent me updated drafts along the way.

She greeted me in my Bridal Suite the day of the wedding to give me my flowers and was just the sweetest human. Her work is beautiful and her personality matches. All of the guests commented on how gorgeous the flowers were for the ceremony and reception. She really took what I wanted and did more than I could have dreamed of.

Not sure what else to say other than she is amazing and everyone should book her for their wedding or other events. Thank you thank you to Amanda and her fantastic team!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Sadye · Married on 09/16/2018

Seriously, I don’t even know where to start. Hands down Amanda was my favorite vender for my wedding. From beginning this journey with her, planning and getting my ideas heard, all the emails and meetings, to the actual wedding.... what a dream. Amanda is the most talented florist and the fact that you are so down to earth and real! I love your personality, all of our other venders loved working with you, you had such a calm cool demeanor that just always made me feel relaxed, like hanging out with a best friend. Let’s get to the flowers! Oh my gosh I could have died! GORGEOUS!! You saw my vision and made it even better than I could have expected! Folks, she grows her own flowers at her house locally. Flowers are grown and hand cut just for you. What else could anyone ask for. The love and detail that goes into everything is breathtaking! I already have friends that want to book with you for their big day.
    Again Amanda, thank you from the bottom of my heart.
    Much love from Alaska

Laughin Gal Floral 26
    Laughin Gal Floral 27
  • Crysta

Crysta · Married on 10/07/2017

Where can you find a floral artist who is also a botanist with her own flower farm? Right. Here. Amanda's home grown beauties and effortless style will make your wedding feel like a magical wonderland bursting in blooms. Amanda is kind hearted through and through and this is reflected in her care for her clients and the beautiful results of her hard work.

Amanda brought her vision to our wedding day and the results were amazing beyond description. She was communicative and had great ideas throughout the planning process. She worked within our budget and educated us on how we could maximize on each and all of our ideas. On the day of she brought a calming and positive energy to the venue. Our only regret is that we would have loved to spend more time with her.

Sent on 01/19/2018
    Laughin Gal Floral 32
    Laughin Gal Floral 33
  • Z

zabrina · Married on 07/26/2017

Bouquets and arrangements are my favorite part of any wedding so I had high expectations for Amanda. She exceeded them! I sent her a few photos of what I liked for my bouquet and she totally captured my inspiration. She made my bouquet, table arrangements, boutonnieres and a precious flower crown for our daughter. Everything was fresh and gorgeous. Thanks Amanda!

Sent on 07/30/2017

Sarah · Married on 05/20/2017

Amanda is a goddess! She crafted the most beautiful bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and garland for our wedding on May 20th. She was so easy to work with through the initial discovery calls, contracting, and ultimately the event. The bouquets came with vases to put on the head table during reception, and we all brought them home as well. Everything I said during our phone calls was brought to life in a way more perfect than imaginable. Amanda knows what she's doing, and she made my day bringing all the beautiful pieces in while we were getting ready. So grateful for her - and highly recommend Laughin' Gal Floral!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Heather · Married on 04/01/2017

Amanda and her flowers are tremendous!!! I absolutely LOVED working with her for my wedding day. Amanda was accessible, responsive, and had incredible ideas to make my wedding vision a reality, all within the constraints of my budget! The arrangements that she came up with completely exceeded my expectations. In addition to the flowers for tables, bridesmaids, boutonnieres, she also put together the most incredible hair wreath, that was all and more than I hoped for. I still dream about the arrangements from my wedding day! Thank you Amanda!!

Sent on 06/17/2017

Ra · Married on 08/21/2016

Amanda is INCREDIBLE! She grew and designed the flowers for my wedding and I was totally blown away. When we saw the flowers she did for our friends' wedding in Santa Cruz, we knew we wanted to use her. What we didn't know was what a kind, sweet, and patient person she was. She listened to what we wanted and was generous with her time, allowing us to tweak what we wanted several times. I could never have imagined our chuppah could be so beautiful-- it was bursting with the most amazing flowers and greenery. The table pieces and all the other florals she put together for the wedding were a perfect reflection of our taste and style. If you are looking for gorgeous flowers grown and designed by a wonderful person, look no further!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Charlotte · Married on 05/14/2016

I used Laughin' Gal Floral for my outdoor wedding in May 2016 and I was so happy that I did! Amanda was very professional and I loved her attention to detail. I really appreciated that she provided me with an itemized estimate including details about in-season flowers, estimated size, and the general vibe for the bouquets/boutonnieres/ceremony pieces. She also stayed within budget! I absolutely loved my bouquet but I think my favorite piece was the arch she created for our ceremony site. She went above and beyond with the floral arch and it really added a lot of joy to the wedding. Amanda is incredibly sweet and she was a joy to work with. I highly recommend using Laughin' Gal Floral for your wedding!

Sent on 03/20/2017

Linnea · Married on 02/20/2016

Amanda from Laughin Gal floral was amazing! She made me the most beautiful bouquet for my wedding! I gave her a bunch of pictures for inspiration and the bouquet she made far surpassed any of the pictures I showed her and was exactly what I wanted. She really listened to what I wanted and helped make the wedding look absolutely magical. All the bridesmaids bouquets as well as the centerpieces were perfect! I would definitely recommend Laughing Gal floral to anybody that is getting married in the California Central Coast area. She is simply the best!!

Sent on 02/28/2016

Erica · Married on 08/30/2015

Amanda designed all of our wedding florals at the Holly Farm in Carmel, CA, August 2015: my wedding bouquet, our chuppah, the men's boutineers and women's wrist corsages, and our table arrangements - I couldn't have been happier! She was incredibly flexible with my requests (using my favorite flower, calla lillies, and no fragrant flowers due to allergies) and my vague description of a bouquet style. I loved that she knew what I wanted even though I had trouble articulating my ideas. THANK YOU, Amanda, a million times for offering your talent, creativity and stunning arrangements!

Sent on 01/15/2016

Kayla · Married on 06/20/2015

Amanda is AMAZING. We were fortunate enough to have Amanda do our flowers for our wedding at The Holly Farm in Carmel. From our first meeting, she completely blew me away. She has more knowledge about flowers than anyone I've ever met. I had a vague idea of colors and types of flowers that I thought I wanted for our wedding and she took my ideas and ran with them. The day of our wedding, I was shocked by the beauty and quality of the flowers. My bouquet was just breathtaking and smelled so, so wonderful. My bridesmaids could not believe how beautiful their bouquets were. Amanda knew the colors of their dresses and made these lucious bouquets that complimented the color and style so perfectly. Each groomsmen had a different succulent in their bouquet and that was such a unique touch. I could go on and on. Thank you Amanda! I cannot recommend her enough. Did I mention that her prices were absolutely reasonable too?

Sent on 08/01/2015

Melissa · Married on 05/17/2015

Amanda took our vision provided to her by way of photos and turned it into something truly unique and absolutely stunning. The bouquets were fantastic. The boutonnieres masculine and detailed. Amanda is extremely talented and even grows all of her own flowers which makes the arrangements that much more special. Thank you so much Amanda!!!! We wouldn't have changed one thing!

Sent on 05/19/2015

Lisa · Married on 01/24/2015

Amanda gets flowers and she puts together even more beautiful arrangements! I can't thank her and the rest of the Laughin Gal team for putting together such spectacular arrangements for my wedding! She beyond understood my vision, and every arrangement exceeded my expectations! In the planning process, we had a few calls where we talked in detail about what I wanted my arrangements to look like, from sharing Pintrest pictures to just talking through the details. Every arrangement from my bridal bouquet which was beyond spectacular to the little jars that lined the seats at the ceremony were perfect! I am so thrilled I had Amanda do my flowers, and would hire her again in a heartbeat as she can execute with precision! Thank you!

Sent on 01/26/2015

Amy · Married on 03/29/2014

Absolutely stunning! The florals that Amanda provided for our wedding at Chaminade in Santa Cruz were incredible. Everything from the smaller vases with flowers on the cocktail tables, to the flowers floating in the fountain, to the gorgeous bouquets... I cannot recommend her enough.. She spend a lot of time with me before hand getting an idea of my vision for the flowers and she absolutely nailed it!! Aside from getting married, the florals were my favorite part of the wedding! I can't thank her enough for putting in so much effort, despite our rainy day, to help give us our dream wedding. Thank you Amanda!

Sent on 04/17/2014

Ki · Married on 09/07/2013

Amazing, simply amazing. The flowers for our wedding were beyond what we could have imagined the day we met with Amanda. She has an incredibly artistic eye and a great knowledge of available flowers, their textures and color palettes. She worked within our budget to create a soft, romantic theme in a very large outdoor space. It was so beautiful! She arrived the day of the wedding ready to set up, very professional and organized. She's a joy to work with--you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 09/14/2013

Chelsea · Married on 09/07/2013

WOW. Amanda is the epitome of talent. My husband and I didn't go big on extra decor, so it was important that the flowers were just right. I had created a vision in my mind of what perfection would look like and Amanda exceeded it. My flowers were hands-down, my FAVORITE element of our wedding design. I received so many comments from not only guests, but people who saw photos, on how stunning the flowers were. I cannot recommend Amanda more.

Sent on 01/22/2014

Ben · Married on 08/10/2013

Amanda at Laughin' Gal Floral is simply a dream to work with. Not only did she provide big, beautiful, flowers full of color to our wedding, but she made the entire process go more smoothly than we could have dreamed.

First, Amanda helped us finalize our wedding colors. We wanted to make sure we'd be able to get flowers to match, and she -- ever so wisely -- advised us to change one of our colors slightly. It was an excellent decision. Next, Amanda spent two hours with us, discussing our wedding, what kind of flowers we'd like, what kind of arrangements we'd like, and much more, all as Amanda tried -- and succeeded! -- to get a feel for what our special day would be like.

After a successful initial meeting, we corresponded with Amanda, and she offered prompt, friendly, and above all helpful service in the lead-up to the wedding. She was unbelievably accommodating of our budgetary constraints, and worked with us at length to make sure we'd have beautiful flowers at a price we could stomach. And we absolutely did!

To top it all off, she brought us a free, unsolicited boutonniere on the wedding day just because she thought it would look good. (We weren't planning on doing any at all.) It looked fabulous, and we were blown away by her generosity.

We would work with her again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 09/25/2013

Jennifer · Married on 05/18/2013

I was so lucky to find Laughin' Gal Floral to do the flowers at our wedding, which was on May 18, 2013. Amanda was by far the sweetest personality we met with, and her floral arrangements were original, beautiful, and made our wedding ceremony and reception just over-the-top gorgeous.

We got so many compliments during our event on the flowers and when we announced that the guests could take the table flowers home, there was actually a rush by folks to take the centerpieces and other arrangements around the reception. I am still getting texts of the flowers people took with comments about how beautiful they are still...8 days later.

My bouquet was exactly what I had wanted and was soooooo beautiful. I have it still in a vase at home and it is still looking so pretty. Amanda grows the flowers herself on their land, and any flowers she ends up collecting after an event go to mulch the next round of blooms which I thought was just awesome.

I couldn't have asked for a sweeter person to work with, and sooo patient with all my questions. I am sooo glad we found her and that she did our wedding. She truly made it special.

Thanks Amanda!!!

Sent on 05/30/2013

Elon · Married on 10/16/2011

Amanda from Laughin Gal Floral is amazing and such a pleasure to work with! Her flowers are so fresh and fragrant, and her arrangements are just gorgeous. She listened to everything we wanted for our wedding, and brought it to life in an unforgettable way. Thank you Amanda!

Sent on 11/16/2011
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 09/03/2011

i can not say enough about amanda and laughin' gal floral!!!! she was so fun to work with, really thoughtful and listened to exactly what i was looking for. i love that she grows the flowers herself, locally and organically. and on top of that, the flowers could not have turned out better! they were exactly what i wanted and i got so many compliments on them. i wouldn't go anywhere else for flowers :)

Sent on 09/20/2011

Taylor · Married on 08/13/2011

Amanda does such gorgeous things with flowers! We'd given her a challenge with our colors - orange and blue - but she made the most lovely bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres. It really pulled the wedding party look together, and I think my bouquet is in about every single one of our wedding photos. To top it all off, she's a delight to work with. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 10/03/2011

marlyanne · Married on 04/18/2009

Amanda Seely is not only knowledgeable about plants and flowers(she's a Biologist and Botanist by training), she has exquisite taste and she's a pleasure to work with. I know nothing about flowers and I needed Amanda to help me work out what would be best for my wedding. I told her what my wedding colors were, we discussed some ideas I liked, I send her some pictures and I told her about some flowers I liked. She worked her magic to do all the rest! And she did a GORGEOUS job. I was sooo pleased with the altar arrangements and the garland adorning the entrance to the chapel. I really loved the guy's boutonnieres and our table centerpieces. And I adored my bouquet. My flowers were so special - everything was fresh from her garden, organic and fragrant. All the varieties were so different, unique, off the beaten path... And the colors were perfect. Amanda exceeded my expectations and I could not thank her enough. She made my wedding a beautiful, colorful, fragrant dream!

Sent on 06/17/2009