Fullerton, Fullerton, CA 92835 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Deals 1

About Last Dance Entertainment

Last Dance Entertainment is a wedding DJ business based in Fullerton, California, that serves the Orange County area. The owner, James Loram, is a professional DJ and MC who goes above and beyond to make each wedding celebration he works an event to remember. For your special day, James at Last Dance Entertainment will keep you and your guests entertained all night long with his super fun personality and impeccable DJ skills.

Last Dance Entertainment is a full-service company that offers a number of services to couples planning their wedding. Those services include a consultation, one event per day, a do-not-play list, MC services, karaoke and liability insurance. James’ extensive music library includes the latest and greatest hits in country, electronic, hip-hop, International, jazz, oldies, pop, R&B/soul, rock and top 40.

Follow Last Dance Entertainment on

hubbard 04

• Videos 4

14 Reviews for Last Dance Entertainment

Drew · Married on 06/15/2018

James went above and beyond to make my wedding an event to remember. He is not only super fun and a joy to be around, he level of organization and professionalism is astounded. From check-ins leading up to the wedding, his in-depth construction of our music and overall day, you could not ask for a better person to have on the mic while you are getting married. Highly, highly recommend.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Marsha · Married on 05/25/2018

James is simply the best. Helpful, professional, funny, entertaining and an all around great person to work with. We had many guests who remarked how great the DJ was. He doesn't just play music he keeps your entire event on schedule and adapts to the crowd response. Our dance floor was full 100% of the time. Highly recommend - our daughter's wedding went off without a hitch - James services are flawless and we would definitely hire him again.

Sent on 06/10/2018

Hai Yen · Married on 02/17/2018

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. James Loram was such a key to our wedding. His MC skill was incredible. He was fun, charismatic, professional, and accommodating. Prior to the wedding, he met with me and my husband multiple times and had a planning sheet that helped personalize my wedding and make it more personable. He went the extra mile to help me with the audio portion of my video recording. I am extremely impressed with his MC talent. I would strongly recommend him to my friends and family. Worth every penny.

Sent on 02/20/2018

Award

Last Dance Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,600.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,100.00
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Last Dance Entertainment 1
    My Fees (&) Your Budget = An Amount We Both Like!
    Because of the amount of personalization I provide, I am slightly more than your "average DJ." Now, if you think you would be okay with an "average DJ" I am definitely not what you are looking for. And as you probably know, when it comes to DJ’s, just like most things, you definitely get what you pay for.

I'd be more than happy to discuss my fees AND work with your entertainment budget so we can find a price that meets both of our needs!

This is it. Your one and only wedding day...
    You do not get a second chance...
    Invest in a professional who guarantees your wedding will be...Awesome!

• John Pacheco Photography
    John Pacheco Photography Wedding Photographers

Jimmy is among the best DJs I've had the pleasure of working with. He's fun, energetic, and very professional. His excellent communication with the other wedding pros at the event keeps things running smoothly ad he's willing to do whatever it takes to get things done. I'd love to work with him more often.

• Circle Your Date
    Circle Your Date Wedding Planners

I can't begin to tell everyone how great James from Last Dance Entertainment is. Not only is he an amazing DJ with flawless transitions, but also a great Emcee. He makes and keeps the party going all night long. He is a blast to work with and will have your wedding timeline perfected for your big day. He brings the fun to your wedding day and is the best DJ in all of Southern California. If you are looking for your all-in-one DJ who will not only play amazing music, but keep the party going flawlessly, than go no further than Last Dance Entertainment. He is so fun and all about his clients.

• Crescent Bay Films
    Crescent Bay Films Wedding Videographers

James is the best in the business. He will ensure your guests talk about your reception for years to come.

• Fullerton Fullerton, CA, 92835 See on map