12 Reviews for Last Dance Entertainment

One Event Per Day (2)
Sound/PA System (2)
Microphones (1)
12 Last Dance Entertainment Reviews

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. James Loram was such a key to our wedding. His MC skill was incredible. He was fun, charismatic, professional, and accommodating. Prior to the wedding, he met with me and my husband multiple times and had a planning sheet that helped personalize my wedding and make it more personable. He went the extra mile to help me with the audio portion of my video recording. I am extremely impressed with his MC talent. I would strongly recommend him to my friends and family. Worth every penny.

Profile Picture Hai Yen, 2/17/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Sound/PA System

We couldn't have been happier with James! He truly is amazing and amazing and what he does! Four years prior, we saw James dj at my maid of honor's wedding. She had a few issues with her onsite coordinator, but James took care of it all! Her wedding reception was so fun and my then boyfriend and I knew that when the time came to hire a dj for our own wedding, we knew who to call! James was the first vendor we hired!

James really was like having a second coordinator! I knew we were in good hands when he started busting out worksheets and google docs for us to fill out and share! (He speaks my language!!)

He is skilled in coordinating and is also ordained... We had a "small" issue where my officiant got the times mixed up and ended up being over 45 min late... My coordinator and James handled the situation very well, calmed me down and prepped for James to handle our ceremony by rehearsing the special bits that we planned with our officiant. James was all ready to go...and then the pastor showed up! It was a relief to know that had we needed him, James was prepared to step into that role as well.

James was professional, punctual, and the heart of our reception. He truly goes up and beyond his call of duty of what one would expect from a wedding Dj--But that's because he truly is more than that. We have been to one too many weddings where the djs sucked--where they didn't watch the crowd, played what they wanted, and/or barely spoke the entire night. James involved our guests and involved our court. The whole thing was truly interactive! Prior to the wedding, he drove to our place in Hollywood three times for in person meetings on collaboration for our big night. We went over songs, special events, time lines, AND even ceremony line-ups! James provides worksheets and live links to sample music and is extremely easy to work with. His attention to detail not only speaks to his professionalism, but also the pride he has in his occupation.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Christina, 5/23/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Officiant, Unique Services (Other)

James is an awesome DJ, MC and entertainer. He coordinated the wedding ceremony and reception beautifully. We had a baseball themed wedding and he came up with some really fun activities and ideas. All our guest had a blast.

Profile Picture Melanie, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Awesome, can't think of anything other than AWESOME. James did our daughters 'baseball' theme wedding and he hit a home run. He had the whole thing under control, the wedding guests we all 'into' it. We danced our butts off. He was great. This is the man to hire. You will be well pleased as we were.

Profile Picture Dallas, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

James made our wedding so fun! He was so much more then just a DJ. He paid so much attention to what we wanted and paid so much attention to details. He had everyone laughing and dancing all night! I would recommend James to anyone who wants the best wedding ever!

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/6/14, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

I'm so happy we had James as part of our wedding. I say he was part of our wedding not just our dj because he really went above and beyond to make sure everyone was having fun and the night went smoothly. He pays so much attention to detail by coming up with a complete minute by minute outline and includes fun games to get people involved and engaged the whole night. I had so many guests come up to me and say how great James was. We will definitely be using him for when my two sister get married! Thanks James!

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/6/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

This was the BEST DJ we could have possibly hired for our wedding! He was constantly in communication with us trying his best to make our day perfect. He succeeded! He was very organized and incorporated our ideas flawlessly. The playlist for our reception blew people away! We received so many compliments about Last Dance that i'm sure he booked a few more gigs because of it. Hire James NOW!

Profile Picture David, 7/19/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Today is our 1 year anniversary and we are spending it at the Hilton where we got married. Our wedding was such an amazing memory for us for so many reasons, but it truly would not have been the same without James Loram. He made everything flow so nicely and kept ourselves and guests entertained! He met with us 3 times before our big day to go over plans (he drove to our house). He was extremely personable with a personality that would make anyone envious of! He was punctual and did so much more than a DJ's job. Having James was like having a second wedding coordinator. I can't say enough about how pleased we were with his services. We got more compliments on our DJ than anything else!! Thank you so much James!!

Brian & Meredith Chambers

Profile Picture Meredith, 9/21/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had seen James at a friend’s wedding and I can tell you from start to finish he was Amazing! I left that wedding already knowing that when we got married I wanted him to be our DJ. The word Amazing does not fully describe James. He is so thorough with his presentation on his services he offers and goes beyond what you would expect from a DJ. He helped us put a timeline together for our big day which was a big help in keeping things going smoothly. We have received so many compliments on what a great job that he did as an MC and DJ at our wedding. We also had many people ask if we were related to him because he seemed to know us so well. His organizational skills I would have to say are the reason for that. James kept our guests entertained and we especially loved his wedding party introductions. You will only regret not hiring him for your special occasion because he is by far THE BEST DJ EVER! Thanks James we will forever be thankful to you.

Profile Picture Barbara, 6/9/13, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

James was AMAZING. From the very first time we met him up until the big wedding day, James was such a dream to work with. He really helps you put together your itinerary for the big day. He has great ideas to keep your guests entertained and involved. It was very important to me and my family that we had Italian and Sicilian music at our reception and James included every single one I wrote down. My DJ was the buzzzzzz at my reception, everyone wanted his business card. If you want a very detailed oriented DJ who takes the time to get to know you and your fiance, you need to call James at Last Dance!

Profile Picture Rosa, 3/31/12, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

James was simply AMAZING!!!! From the very first meeting all the way until the wedding he was absolutely wonderful! He is so interactive with the entire crowd and really kept the party going!!!! Everyone was involved and I've had several girls ask me "who was your DJ" because they were so impressed with him! He really knows how to keep the party going and make everyone feel a part of your big day! BOOK HIM!!! You will not regret it!!!!!!! The DJ is the main thing at a reception and you don't want your party to fizzle because your DJ sucked. James is by far THE BEST DJ I have ever met. You won't find anyone better or more professional than James!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/19/09, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

James with Last Dance Entertainment was amazing!! His grand entrance is absolutely hysterical!! Our guests from all over the country plan to have him at their weddings!!! He is a little pricey, but you won't be sorry you hired him :)

Profile Picture Tiffany, 5/8/09, 6 Reviews