7582 Las Vegas Blvd. S, Las Vegas, NV 89123 Map · Phone number

About Las Vegas Strip Weddings

We are the Original Las Vegas Strip Weddings are trademark is our brand. We specialize in outdoor scenic

weddings. Our photography allows our couples to create memories that they will cherish for a lifetime. Our

packages are all inclusive so there is no stress or hidden fees. We can also customize a packages to fit your

budget and needs and still keep the quality and expectations beyond your dreams...All of the photos in

your package are edited. This guarantees your photos will be the best!! Photos are your memories and

We at Las Vegas Strip Weddings pride ourselves on quality. Ever couple is special to us !

Follow Las Vegas Strip Weddings on

21 Reviews for Las Vegas Strip Weddings

• Valerie

Valerie Hendrey · Married on 07/26/2019

Vegas Wedding Perfection

Las Vegas Strip Weddings gave me the wedding of my dreams, right where I wanted it (Bellagio Fountains) and for an unbelievable price! Don't be fooled by their low prices. You will receive the best possible care and service. Our officiant, Brian, was so genuine and his words were perfect for us. The entire team was attentive and our wedding was a gorgeous success. Thank you!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Katie · Married on 10/29/2018

We had our Perfect Wedding

My husband and I knew from the start that we didn’t want to have a traditional wedding. We decided to elope in Las Vegas after we fell in love with photos of the Valley of Fire. We spoke to a number of vendors who are approved to conduct weddings in the State Park. We were a little nervous about living in New York and not having the opportunity to meet any of the vendors or see the location prior to the big day.

After the first conversation we had with Michelle we had complete confidence that Las Vegas Strip Weddings would make sure that we had the wedding that we dreamed of.

Leading up to the wedding Michelle was always available to answer any questions, provide recommendations on hair/make up vendors and reception dinner reservations. The entire process went so smoothly - we didn’t have to worry about a thing.

The day of the ceremony the driver gave me a call an hour before we scheduled to leave to confirm that the will be there early to ensure that we arrive to the venue on time. We had a few cars following us to the park - he spoke to each driver to make sure that they knew what exit take off the highway and a meeting spot in case we lost anyone along the way. He made sure he knew what time we had to be back on the strip for dinner reservations and asked how flexible we were on timing.

Once we arrived, the Groom and Maid of Honor were outside speaking with the officiant and photographer. I was waiting in the limo and the driver made sure that I was aware of what was going on. The ceremony could not have gone any better.

I opted for a fall bouquet vs the roses. It was absolutely beautiful. The park was breathtaking and the photos we received a week later were stunning. Nicole captured the light against the rocks perfectly. We received 118 photos and loved all 118.

Michelle and team were absolutely amazing from start to finish. They were so professional and all made sure that we were completely taken care of and had our dream wedding.

My only complaint is that we didn’t have the opportunity to meet Michelle in person to thank her for everything. We highly recommend working with Las Vegas Strip weddings.

Sent on 11/11/2018

Shannon · Married on 03/17/2017

Our location was seriously beautiful, and I LOVED that our photographer welcomed the pose/shot ideas that I brought to the table! The staff are very personable, and their 5-star rating is right on the mark.

Sent on 03/25/2017

• 7582 Las Vegas Blvd. S Las Vegas, 89123 See on map
    7024632460 (Other Phone Number)
    24/7