Lake George Baking Company

Lake George, NY View map

4.7

Kate B. Married on 11/23/2019

Cake was amazing!!

My cake was included with the venue’s package. I picked the flavor for the tasting and sent a pic of what I might like. The cake looked JUST like the picture and was by far the most delicious cake I’ve ever had at a wedding!
  • Megan
    Megan Married on 07/26/2019

Best cake you'lll ever eat!

I personally did not want a cake at our wedding, I never eat cake and thought it was unnecessary. We decided to just look around for the sake of saying we tried. We probably tried 4 other bakeries at bridal shows, or in their shops and we were set on no cake. We went for a meeting with Debbie at Lake George Bakery and she was hysterical, reasonably priced and realistic. She sent us home with a small cake to try and within 2 nights we ate the whole thing! For someone who typically hates cake, I cant possibly tell you how delicious this was! We changed our mind and ordered our cake, Debbie has a huge heart, serious talent and everyone LOVED the cake! We got so many compliments and had guests ask if there was extra if they could take a slice home! Debbie we cannot thank you enough, and we wont wait a whole year to get another cake, well probably be in once a month for some type of dessert!
  • Rikki
    Rikki S. Married on 07/20/2019

Yum yum yum!

Wanted to do something a little different, so instead of a traditional cake, the Lake George Baking Co created a custom cookie cake for us and it was DELICIOUS!!! They were so soft and yummy and I am so happy we took the non traditional route! YUM!!

Real Weddings

• Mary & Jason
    29 photos · 08/11/2018

43 Amherst Street Lake George, 12845
5186682002
Location of (Lake George Baking Company)

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding