133 West Benson St., Cincinnati, OH 45215 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Lace Bridal Couture

Lace Bridal Couture originated from the passion that Kelly and Allen share in the Bridal Fashion Industry. They strive to make the bride and her bridal party feel as though they are the most important person in the boutique! It doesn't matter if the bride's budget is $800 or $10,000. The bride will always feel welcome and receive the highest quality of customer service.

Lace Bridal Couture is a chic and modern bridal boutique specializing in providing the latest designs for the sophisticated bride. Located in Cincinnati OH in the "Reading Bridal District," Lace Bridal Couture provides unparalleled styles and selections to ensure you can find that "one of a kind" gown that is perfect for your special day.

From classic lines to today's hottest trends, we can fulfill the dreams of the most fashion forward and modern brides. Lace Bridal Couture is proud to showcase some of the finest and most sought after bridal lines from around the world. Designers featured in "Lace" include: Rosa Clara, LianCarlo, Antonio Gual for TULLE, Sarah Seven, Mikaella, Pronovias, Coco Anais, Madison James, Emmaline Bridal, & Allure Women.

Enjoy a beautiful boutique setting, unique from other bridal shops in Cincinnati for our individualized and personal approach to assisting the bride and her bridal party.

For all alteration needs, Lace Bridal Couture has an in-house couture-trained seamstress to ensure your gown is altered perfectly for your special day.

Prices Range From $1100 - $10,000.

Follow Lace Bridal Couture on

Lace Bridal Couture 5
Lace Bridal Couture 6
  • Paige

Paige · Getting married on 11/23/2019

I felt like a Princess for a day...

Our second and last appointment of the day, this was a truly amazing experience! From the way we were greeted upon entering, to the serving of drinks the way the consultant (Emaleigh was great!) personally made a connection with you, and the dress shopping itself. They had a amazing selection of dresses and accessories at a great price range as well. My consultant was very good at reading me and helping me select a dress that I loved. She also gave great advice and was very understanding when I was going back and forth trying on two dresses multiple times. All of the staff was very welcoming to my party and I, and not only did I say yes to the dress, but we had an amazing time doing it! I love Lace Bridal!

Sent on 12/14/2018

Lindsay Koepfle · Married on 09/14/2019

Wonderful experience!

Amanda was amazing!! I was nervous about finding the dress right for me and she made me feel so at ease. Their customer service goes above and beyond. Amanda even went to their sister store Love with me, where we ended up finding my dress. I will recommend this boutique to all my friends getting married. I went to several other stores and the Lace experience is truly the best. Thanks again!

Sent on 01/19/2019
  • Kaity

Kaity · Married on 09/01/2019

Lace Bridal was an amazing experience for me

Lace was recommended to me by someone who worked in the bridal district. I was nothing short of amazed! The personalized experience they gave me was amazing. They wouldn’t stop until I found my perfect dress and I never felt rushed or pushed into anything. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/10/2019
    Lace Bridal Couture 7

Lace Bridal Couture FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Veils
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales