La Boutique Photography & Makeup Artistry

Franklin, TN View map Visit website
$5,000 Most Popular Price

$5,000 Most Popular Price

Welcome to La Boutique Photography & Makeup Artistry!

Let's pop some champagne and get this party started becasue YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED!

My name is Lyndsie and I offer two awesome services, wedding photography and bridal makeup, and I love what I do!

If you have an adventurous soul and are willing to go the extra mile to get a great photo, then you've come to the right place! I adore couples who are mad about eachother and aren't afraid to get their shoes a little dirty and their hair a little messy in order to capture that perfect moment. I want to give you not only an amazing photograph but an expirence that you will always remember, I'm not the type to just "take your picture", I'm going to laugh with you, cry wtih you, and capture the best memories of the happiest day of your life, and if we can create a friendship while doing it then I've done my job!

I offer coverage for weddings, elopements, engagements and even boudoir. Whatever you need I got you!

Even though we may not be adventuring as far with bridal makeup, I still stive to give you an amazing expirence. My goal is to make you feel like the most beautiful version of yourself by enhancing your already beautiful features. Natural and flawless is my specialty, but I always enjoy talking a walk on the bold and smoky side of things, if that's your style! I cover just about every aspect of makeup and I'll work with you to find the perfect look for your wedding day!

Located in Nashville, TN - but my bags are packed and I'm ready to travel anywhere!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Multi. Locations
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

• O
    Olivia B. Married on 05/01/2022

Captured our day so beautifully

I cannot recommend Lyndsie enough!! She is so beyond talented and so much fun. She gave us the engagement photos of our dreams and I couldn’t imagine things getting even better until I saw our wedding photos, we were blown away!! I cannot thank her enough for capturing our day so beautifully. I’m in shock every time I look at our photos and think “these are my wedding photos?!”.
  • Taylor
    Taylor K. Married on 09/07/2020

So much fun!

This review is hard to write as I cannot say enough amazing things about Lyndsie and her work. I kid-you-not you will feel like or at least want to be her best friend when you work with her. She is the coolest! I think she stands out compared to other photographers because she knows how to get you out of your comfort zone and make you have fun with active "poses". Her pictures speak for themselves, but non-model folk out there (like us) should know that you will somehow look amazing, we promise! We were shocked/impressed with the amount of quality photos we were provided with. Our house is weird right now because it is just decorated with like 500 photos of us that Lyndsie took. Hire La Boutique Photography, you won't regret it!

La Boutique Photography & Makeup Artistry's reply:

"I'm not crying you're crying!" awww this just made my day! Thank you so much Taylor - you and Nick were so amazing to work with!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

130 Reliance Drive Franklin, TN, 37067
Location of (La Boutique Photography & Makeup Artistry)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding