La Boutique Photography & Makeup Artistry Reviews

23 Reviews for La Boutique Photography & Makeup Artistry

• Taylor

Taylor Kresconko · Married on 09/07/2020

So much fun!

This review is hard to write as I cannot say enough amazing things about Lyndsie and her work. I kid-you-not you will feel like or at least want to be her best friend when you work with her. She is the coolest! I think she stands out compared to other photographers because she knows how to get you out of your comfort zone and make you have fun with active "poses". Her pictures speak for themselves, but non-model folk out there (like us) should know that you will somehow look amazing, we promise! We were shocked/impressed with the amount of quality photos we were provided with. Our house is weird right now because it is just decorated with like 500 photos of us that Lyndsie took. Hire La Boutique Photography, you won't regret it!

Sent on 09/15/2020

Rachel · Married on 09/28/2019

Grateful for Lyndsie’s Amazing Talent!

For context, photography was the most important vendor to me for our wedding day. After much research, I came across Lyndsie’s work and knew she would be the perfect fit for us. I booked her immediately, before our venue was even finalized (basically choosing our wedding date based on her availability). I HAD to have her there to capture the candid emotion and energy of our day, and she certainly did not disappoint.

From engagement shoot to wedding day, not only did Lyndsie deliver beautiful photos but she did so with kindness, ease, and care. I had always felt awkward in front of cameras, but Lyndsie worked magic, making us feel comfortable while having so much fun. I am beyond grateful that we had this amazing soul with us on the happiest day of our lives. I knew I was hiring a talented professional but I didn’t know I would gain a friend in the process.

So before I get too emotional, I’ll end the review with this: From one perfectionist to perhaps another, you will not regret hiring this talented artist to capture the most important moments of your life.

Sent on 06/30/2020

Liana Fasching · Married on 09/19/2019

Lyndsie made our day

We picked Lyndsie to be the photographer of our special day, because we loved her photography style. I also booked her for the bridal makeup, which came out beautifully and very natural - exactly how I envisioned it.
    It was a pleasure to work with Lyndsie! It felt like having a friend on our side because of her calm and warm personality. She was very sweet but still very professional.
    I can truly recommend her and would be happy to work with her again.

Sent on 10/17/2019

Andrew McConnell · Married on 08/17/2019

Lydnsie is the best!

We hired Lyndsie as our wedding photographer - and we are absolutely thrilled that we did! We cannot say enough great things about about our experience. We fell in love with her style/vision via instagram and were so excited when she was available for our wedding in August 2019.

We took advantage of Lyndsie's many talents and hired her for makeup too. She did an incredible job making me feel like myself - but with the perfect amount of makeup for a photoshoot. We walked around Boston all day during our our engagement shoot and we felt super comfortable with her the whole time. She is an awesome person AND an incredible photographer. We felt complete trust with Lyndsie from the very beginning. She was excited to hear out our ideas on photo locations, different types of pictures we wanted to get, etc. It was a collaborative experience when we wanted it to be - and other times we just followed her expert direction.

Our Wedding Day was perfect. The day started with Lyndsie (and an assistant makeup artist) doing makeup for me and all of my bridesmaids. Everyone looked gorgeous and genuinely loved their makeup. After working all morning getting us ready, Lyndsie seamlessly moved into lead photographer role. She had never shot at Jay Peak (VT) - but you would never know it. We got the 2 photographer package - so Lyndsie brought a second photographer who was equally talented, professional and fun! The whole day/experience was flawless and we had a blast spending the day with them.

We received our pictures - and we were blow away. We love them. We have had many compliments on how breathtaking the pictures are. Lyndsie is extremely talented - and we could not recommend her more!

Sent on 01/01/2020
  • julianne

julianne · Married on 06/22/2019

Lyndsie is so talented and so fun!

Lyndsie is a very talented makeup artist. she can contour and truly understands makeup for photography while maintaining that natural not caked on look. All of my bridesmaids loved hanging out with Lynds as well. If you are looking for someone with an unbeatable value as well as able to customize makeup for each face shape and eye shape - not all the same for each girl as many artists do- lynds is your girl!
    -Julianne lord

Sent on 08/09/2019

Emma · Married on 06/22/2019

She is amazing

Lyndsie was the best photographer we could have ever hoped for for our engagement session and our wedding. We have had so many compliments on our photos. Her photos will make you remember every feeling you were having in the moment. She is the absolute best.

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Marucci · Married on 06/09/2019

Dreamy photos + goes with the flow

Lyndsie was the perfect match for what we needed in a photographer to help capture our special day. Of course the main thing that drew me to her was dreamy style and rich but still soft colors. Up to the wedding, Lyndsie spent so much time talking through exactly what we were looking for to make our day amazing and ensure we captured all the really important stuff - to us!

Once the day came, we were of course thrown for a loop by the worst torrential downpour in Colorado of the entire Summer so there was a lot of chaos and stress in the air. Lyndsie helped keep us calm and ensure we focused on what was really important that day - becoming husband and wife! Thankfully, the sun finally came out after the ceremony and Lyndsie was able to capture some of the most stunning photos - knowing exactly how to play with the light! Not to mention....deal with a very large, loud, and difficult-to-direct family of Italians ;) She rolled with the punches and delivered a beautiful product for an amazing portfolio capturing the day beginning to end.

LaBoutique is the perfect photographer to capture your day and if you love her style - don't hesitate in pulling the trigger! To top it all off, there's a beautiful little memento wooden engraved box and USB with all the photos as a back-up! And a few of the best shots as very high quality prints.

We love all of the photos and memories and know that our favorite shots will always be up in our home because they are so beautiful!!

Book with Lyndsie - you will not regret!

Sent on 01/20/2020

Nicole · Married on 06/07/2019

Supercalifragilistic

From the beginning stages of planning to the prompt return of our wedding photos, Lyndsie couldn’t have been more wonderful to work with. She is understanding, hilarious, charismatic, and the perfect amount of outgoing. She can wrangle a giant group of people and her ability to produce wonderful photos of everyone looking in the same direction is exceptional.

Not only does Lyndsie have an amazing personality but her talent is pure. It’s very clear she absolutely loves her job, capturing memories that last a lifetime. Her creativity shines through in every photo she takes and I can’t imagine having anyone else (quite literally) by my side, helping to coordinate, wrangle groomsmen, toddlers, and parents.

Sent on 11/02/2019

Briana Matteson · Married on 02/10/2019

Lyndsie was everything we could have hoped for and more!

One of the most important things to me and my husband for our wedding, was the photography. We did a lot of research for who we would want to be our photographer, and we loved Lyndsie's style. She was super responsive, and so helpful in the planning, and went over our entire wedding day ahead of time. We hired a second photographer, and Lyndsie recommended Natalie, and we are SO happy we went with both of them. Lyndsie is truly such a kind and creative human, and she lifted so much stress off of our shoulders. Natalie made my husband super comfortable in front of the camera, as he is pretty shy normally. Lyndsie knew exactly how to pose me, and took into consideration all of the photos I had in mind while adding in some of her creativity. She had so many great ideas, and to say we are obsessed with our wedding photos is an understatement. We got our pictures, and the amount of photos she took and edited is overwhelming- in a good way. Our friends and family wont stop talking about our pictures, and how beautiful every single one is. Thank you so much Lyndsie, we are forever grateful for you and your talents.

Sent on 01/02/2020

Amber Hubbard · Married on 01/11/2019

Lyndsie is amazing!

I cannot say enough about her and her work. After an awkward engagement session with our first photographer we then stumbled upon Lyndsie on Instagram. We immediately fell in love with her style. After our initial discussion with her, we knew that we could trust her and have fun with her. Our engagement session was one of my favorite days. Even though it was freezing in New England she was able to capture so many shots that we love. For our wedding day, we knew that she would bring the same level that she brought to our engagement session and she did not disappoint. She is also an amazing make-up artist and did my make-up both for our engagement and on our wedding day. If I had more reasons to have photo sessions with her, I would choose her over anyone else.

Sent on 01/30/2020

Margaret Larpenter · Married on 11/10/2018

Photography Review

Lyndsie was great, easy to work with and a lot of fun. My wedding party loved working with her even without meeting her first. The photos are beautiful, you can really see the feeling in the photos and her turn around time was fantastic. Highly recommended.

Sent on 12/26/2018

Larissa · Married on 10/07/2018

Highly recommend this photographer

100% would recommend Lyndsie to be apart of your special day! Lyndsie and her assistant  Natalie were very accommodating and professional! Her creativity and vision was amazing even bringing some of their own props to help create the perfect picture. Lyndsie has a warm and friendly personality so it is very easy to feel comfortable around her. And Natalie will definatly make you laugh.. great for some natural smiles!  Lyndsie responds quickly to any questions or concerns prior to and after the event. And goes above and beyond when delivering the final pictures( must hire to find out;) ) I also hired Lyndsie to have my makeup done and I am so glad I did! My bridesmaids had their makeup done by a different company and some of their makeup did not last the entire night and it didn't bring out thier beauty like Lyndsie did on me. Very impressed and happy I hired La Boutique photography, if you have any doubts check out her Instagram page and she'll blow you away!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Miroslava · Married on 09/08/2018

Couldn’t make a better choice!

Choosing Lyndsie as our wedding photographer was the best decision. Her style was exactly what we were looking for and she did an amazing job, not only with the beautiful wedding pictures that she took, but also making us feel comfortable and perfect. Thank you so much Lynsie!!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Mykayla · Married on 09/01/2018

Makeup artist for wedding

I used Lyndsie as my makeup artist for my wedding, and her work is amazing! I showed her a picture of what I wanted, and she did exactly that! We also did a small photo shoot with her and it was so much fun, and the photos were incredible! She is very easy and fun to work with and I would suggest using her for both makeup and photography!!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Heather · Married on 08/25/2018

Engagement/wedding photographer & makeup

Lyndsie did our engagement pictures along with our wedding pictures and the make up for both as well. She was so professional and has the best personality! We had so much fun during our engagement pictures that we knew she would be even better on our wedding day. Lyndsie is so easy to get a long with and does such a wonderful job. Our pictures were perfect! I was so happy with how natural my makeup looked, all of my bridesmaids were so happy with theirs as well. I can’t say enough good things about Lyndsie!! She was perfect and left us with the best pictures for our memories!!

Sent on 12/12/2018
  • Emmy

Emmy · Married on 08/03/2018

Above and beyond work! Amazing!

Lyndsie was our photographer for our engagement session and our wedding too. She was so patient, professional, and fun. She was one of the first to show up on the day of our wedding and one of the last to leave. She wanted to catch as much as she could and had a few artistic shots in mind that she wanted to get of just us at the end (so glad she stayed for those shots too!) My family and friends are not only raving about the photos Lyndsie sent us, but we were also so impressed with the level of dedication, professionalism, attention to detail, and all-around good spirit Lyndsie was the day of our wedding. I couldn’t have asked for a better photographer! So worth every penny!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Katlyn · Married on 06/30/2018

She is the best!

If I could rate Lyndsie million stars I would. Her easy going nature creates a fun and comfortable experience and her keen eye, creativity and talent results in stunning photos to cherish for years to come. We get so many compliments on our wedding album and her amazing work. If you haven't chosen a photographer for your wedding, reach out and chat with Lyndsie you will be so glad you did!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Renée · Married on 10/14/2017

Hiring La Boutique Photography & Makeup Artistry as my photographer & make up artist for not only my wedding but also a boudoir book as a gift for my groom was one of the best decisions I made during the wedding planning proces. I was a guest at a wedding Lyndsie shot the previous year and I immediately noticed her professionalism and ability to blend in with the crowd at the very start of the ceremony. She captures intimate moments without invading your privacy (I've had other photographers get way too close and linger for an awkward amount of time in order to get a shot). Many of my guests have commented on how great she was, and she is shooting a wedding my husband is a groomsmen in next year! Lyndsie and her assistant did flawless, timeless, sexy, classy makeup for myself, 7 bridesmaids & two mothers before shooting the wedding yet still had energy & a smile the whole day. I love her style of posing & editing, it's modern but not too trendy or cheesey. At the end of the night we were joking that we needed to get a pet for a photoshoot so we could work together again, we really enjoyed each others company & she contributed so much to our wedding planning process.

Sent on 11/15/2017

La Boutique Photography & Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you Renee! I had so much fun working with you this year, it almost went by too fast! Your wedding couldn't have been more beautiful, and it's so great to hear that all of your guests were happy and comfortable with the service as well! I can't wait until we can plan another session together!

Abigail · Married on 10/06/2017

We hired Lyndsie as our photographer for our wedding and our engagement photo shoot. I was a little nervous about photos for both because my groom does not like to take pictures, but Lyndsie made it so easy! We still got all of the shots that I wanted without boring the guys. All of our friends and family were very impressed with her professionalism and likeable personality, making everyone comfortable taking pictures around her. Our pictures have turned out better than I could have imagined - she captured our wedding day perfectly. All we can say is thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 11/20/2017

La Boutique Photography & Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you Abigail for choosing me to capture those moments for you and letting me a part of you special day! I don't think I stopped laughing that entire day, you and Nate were such a fun couple to work with! I'm thrilled that you love the photos, the location was perfect and you were a stunning bride!

Emerald · Married on 08/03/2017

Lyndsie is an incredible photographer. She really listens to everything you ask for and takes her time to find the best angles, scenery etc. I could not have asked for a better experience with a photographer. She made me feel so comfortable and relaxed on my wedding day. I will always go to her whenever I need photos taken in the future. If you're looking for a photographer and you want someone who is truly passionate and amazing at what they do then don't hesitate to check her out!

Sent on 08/05/2017

La Boutique Photography & Makeup Artistry's reply:

Emerald you are so sweet, thank you so much! I'm so happy that you felt comfortable and had a great experience. Your elopement was literally like a dream, so intimate and beautiful I didn't want to stop taking pictures! Thank you again for allowing me to be a part of this beautiful day!

Erica · Married on 05/06/2017

Lyndsey as wonderful to work with! She did the makeup for my wedding party (which was amazing) but still made sure to stop to take some great shots throughout the day. She worked her butt off and so many people from my wedding were praising her for how much they saw her doing throughout the night. And the pictures came out great!

Sent on 08/08/2017

La Boutique Photography & Makeup Artistry's reply:

Erica, you and your bridesmaids were so much fun to work with, you ladies were stunning and were so natural in front of the camera! It was a blast capturing you and Matt busting some moves on the dance floor! Thank you for trusting me to capture all the special moments!
  • FinallyMrsJennings

Kaitlyn · Married on 04/10/2017

I found Lyndsie's work randomly one day on Instagram and found myself on her Facebook looking through her portfolio and I was blown away! She was the only photographer we met with and we knew we wanted to book her. Our day finally came and Lyndsie captured it perfectly. Aside from capturing every moment flawlessly, she was also my makeup artist and did a wonderful job. Since we eloped, I did not have a bridal party and I was a little worried that I would feel alone while getting ready. Having Lyndsie there was like having a best friend there. She helped me zip up my dress, put in my hair piece, and truly made me feel like a bride. My husband and I were wed on a rooftop overlooking Lake Champlain. The weather was beautiful but the wind was very strong. Lyndsie used that to her advantage and got some amazing shots. She even climbed on furniture to get the perfect shot! Lyndsie came back to our room with us and even captured us popping the champagne! Her attention to detail is outstanding. She gave us so much confidence and made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. The service Lyndsie provided us was beyond astounding. I actually recommended her to a co-worker before we even got married because I was just so confident in her! Now we can share our special day with our loved ones through beautiful photos. Lyndsie is so genuinely kind and absolutely wonderful at her art. I cannot wait to see more work from her, and we'd love to work with her in the future!

Sent on 08/06/2017

La Boutique Photography & Makeup Artistry's reply:

Kaitlyn you were a joy to work with, I think one of the best benefits of my job is that I get to meet people like you and Alex. Not only do I get to do what I love and create beautiful art because of you, I get to make so many new connections, and I truly felt like I walked away with two new friends that day! It makes me so happy to hear that you had such a wonderful experience and I can't wait to work with you again in the future!

Jeremy · Married on 09/23/2017

Lyndsie was recommended to us by a friend and did not disappoint. We were so excited to find someone so fun, flexible, and professional at a cost significantly more reasonable than the competition. From our first meeting, we knew she understood the joy and community that was so important to us. During the event, she was everywhere without being obtrusive and, best of all, was genuinely having fun being there. Having just received the photos back, we were very pleased with their quality and innovation.

Sent on 12/01/2017