LaBelle Image Lifestyle Photography

Muskegon, MI Visit website
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

Based in Muskegon, Michigan, LaBelle Image Lifestyle Photography helps couples memorialize their big day through high-quality photography. Owner Kayla has been working professionally since 2016 and documenting a couple’s big day in a natural, genuine manner. She is passionate about photography and sees it as a way to freeze special moments in time and relive them for years to come. With her team member and fellow photographer Autumn, she goes above and beyond to give couples a fun, joyful experience in front of the camera.

LaBelle Image Lifestyle Photography commits to only one event per day, to ensure that they give each client their undivided attention. They are more than happy to travel throughout the state of Michigan, and also offer options for out-of-state and destination weddings. Two photographers will be present during a couple’s entire wedding day to capture as many heartwarming moments as possible. In addition to the big day, LaBelle Image can also schedule engagement, portrait, and boudoir photo sessions.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2500

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Paige K. Married on 10/30/2020

Wedding pictures

Kayla was absolutely phenomenal. Our pictures turned out better than we could have ever imagined! She helped turn my Pinterest board ideas into a reality. I would recommend her to anyone!

LaBelle Image Lifestyle Photography's reply:

Aw Paige!!! Your wedding gallery is one of my absolute favorites! So beautiful and so much fun!!!! I’ll never forget your father daughter dance!!
  • Shawna
    Shawna H. Married on 07/25/2020

Wedding Photographer

She made sure I had I everything I wanted. She handled everything with great professionalism. The photos turned out great. I loved the quality. You can tell she spent her time in making sure they were perfect. Quality was great and printed amazing.

LaBelle Image Lifestyle Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Shawna!! I appreciate your kind words and was so happy to deliver these photos to you! Congratulations to you both on your marriage and new baby! She’s adorable.

Real Weddings

Team

Kayla Bowman
Kayla Bowman
Main Photographer

I am a photographer from Muskegon, MI. I started my photography journey in 2016 practicing on friends and family. It became a passion really quickly! I started taking on weddings after a year or so and fell IN LOVE! I realized this what I wanted to do for the rest of my life.

I always say I am much more than a photographer on your wedding day. I am always looking to make your day even more special and creating those moments that will be cherished forever. I am there to make and capture memories for my couples!

As of 2021 I have decided to grow LaBelle Image into a little more than just me! I have added a second to ALL weddings 2022 and on! I realized that in order to make your photo memories even more special is to have more angles and lens looks, plus make your wedding day flow so much smoother so you can get back to your family and friends. Please welcome Autumn to LaBelle Image weddings!

Autumn Dono
Autumn Dono
Second Photographer

Hello! I am the new second photographer for LaBelle Image! I will be a part of all weddings in 2022 and on! I am so excited for this new journey to learn and work with Kayla.

I have taken 2020 and 2021 to learn along side Kayla. I am so ready to meet all the new couples and make their wedding day go amazingly!

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding