La Vita Allegra

Roswell, GA View map

La Vita Allegra is a Roswell invitation and stationery boutique! Combining my love of paper and desire to help brides find that perfect wedding invitation, I decided to create La Vita Allegra! Our paper shop specializes in wedding invitations, personalized stationery, programs, place cards, customized napkins, other party invitations and more. It's our mission to provide you with personal service that simply can't be found anywhere else!

When planning my own wedding about 7 years ago, I realized there was a lack of invitation consultants in the Atlanta area that were dedicated to providing brides with the personal service and attention needed when selecting a wedding invitation ensemble. Because of this I was pushed into the new era of ordering invitations through an online only provider. Boy, was that a mistake! Sure the invitations turned out okay -- but who wants just "okay" for their WEDDING! Looking back, there were so many things that I wish were different with my wedding invitations. Most importantly, I felt like I was all alone in the decision making & know things would have gone much smoother had I worked with a consultant face-to-face.

Invitations are the first impression your guests will receive of your big day. What statement do you want your invitations to make? We'd love to work with you and take the stress off when navigating the invitation portion of your wedding planning. I often hear from brides that they are overwhelmed by all the choices out there! We'll help you find what you're looking for and make it as easy as possible every step of the way.

Vivian with La Vita Allegra

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Catalog
Custom

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Printing
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

S Married on 06/13/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Overall La Vita Allegra did a really professional job. She took pride in her business and made sure everything was perfect. If something came out wrong she would immediately fix the problem promptly without any hesitation. I appreciated her honestly and feel she was looking out for her clients best interest.
    Kathleen Married on 05/24/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Vivian was incredible! She was great with communicating throughout the planning. & very clear about timelines in order to get everything on time! Loved working with her!!! She made everything so simple!!!
    Ashley Married on 10/26/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I cannot recommend Vivian with La Vita Allegra enough! She is awesome! When shopping for invitations, I first tried the obvious places (Paper Source, Paper Affair, etc.) and was overwhelmed by the giant wall of books filled with invitation options. There was never anyone at those places that could dedicate the time to working with us to find an invitation that fit my style. I actually found Vivian on Wedding Wire and I am glad I did! My invitation style was complicated - not too modern but not traditional. Vivian literally opened the first book and flipped to an invitation that I instantly loved and chose. She is affordable and easy to work with. Vivian is a perfectionist and puts the time into making sure your invitations come out perfectly! I also ordered foil printed cocktail napkins from Vivian on a short timeline and they turned out lovely. Trust her judgment, she knows what she's doing! Be sure to make an appointment as she works out of her house.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Dede Adams Calligraphy Dede Adams Calligraphy Wedding Invitations

Vivian is delightful! She provides complete personal attention and guidance to brides to be. She's an expert at invitations and knows how to help each bride pick the paper suite that is just right for her wedding.

600 Houze Way, B6 Roswell, GA, 30076

Studio Hours by Appointment
Location of (La Vita Allegra)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding