1863 Old York Road, Abington, PA 19001 Map · Phone number

About La Petite Fleur

La Petite Fleur, Weddings & Events

We fancy affairs.

A full-service wedding and event styling boutique, La Petite Fleur is your planning partner– offering a collaborative, creative experience that brings your special day to life, in style.

From custom floral, décor and stationery design, to planning– our professional services are provided by a team of talented artists.

Together, we will create a style concept for your event that has the look and budget-impact perfect for you.

You want an affair with flair. We fancy taking it there!

Follow La Petite Fleur on

La Petite Fleur 1
La Petite Fleur 2
La Petite Fleur 3

Kathleen · Married on 09/15/2017

Leigh and her team at La Petite Fleur did such an amazing job for my wedding at the Crystal Tea Room this past September. They were such a pleasure to work and were willing to listen and take in everything we said we were looking for in our wedding flowers. Everything was so beautiful - from the personal flowers and boutonnieres to the table arrangements and garlands, it was everything I had hoped it would be!!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Alexandra · Married on 10/01/2016

My flowers were a dream come true. Leigh and her team were professional and extremely talented. Thank you for making my dream a reality!

La Petite Fleur 4
    La Petite Fleur 5
    La Petite Fleur 6
    Sent on 10/02/2017
  • Caroline

Caroline · Married on 07/23/2016

La Petite Fleur was the best decision I made for my July 23rd wedding. Working with Leigh and her team was such an incredible pleasure, and the day turned out even more beautiful than I imagined. Leigh was willing to collaborate and listed to what my vision was, she was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the whole process. We started our process with a phone call to go over the vibe and what I was thinking, Leigh took it and ran and sent me a written plan. We had another call to discuss things I loved and things I wanted tweaked. After that, we met in her studio and she had a sample table set up – it was so exciting to see my vision set up that early on! She even had photoshop mock-ups of my bouquet and bridesmaids bouquets. Seeing everything solidified was special, it was clear Leigh completely understood what I was going for and nailed it. She stayed in contact with me through the process, and allowed for tweaks and changes up until our final deadline. I truly appreciated that she never seemed annoyed with my questions or edits (thanks for that Leigh!!) and was more than happy to accommodate. The week before she touched base with my quickly and assured me everything was in order. The day of, everything went off without a hitch. The bouquets and boutineers arrived right on time at our hotel and were INCREDIBLE. My bouquet was a cascading tropical piece of magic! Truly, the bouquet made me choke up a little, it was so beautiful and even more perfect than I had imagined, everyone commented on our gorgeous and unique it was. When my husband and I arrived at the venue, we actually started to cry because it was just SO beautiful (my husband was so blasé about everything through the whole process, that reaction was a big deal from him – neither of us even cried during the ceremony!). Leigh and her team went way above and beyond to make everything flawless. I highly recommend LaPetite Fleur – going with LPF will ensure your event is spectacular!

Sent on 08/29/2016

La Petite Fleur FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 175.00
    $ 200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Floral Preservation
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Eclectic
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• Velvet Sky Bakery
    Velvet Sky Bakery Wedding Cakes

Spectacularly amazing and talented event designers!! We've worked with La Petite Fleur on several occasions these past few years, some of the most beautiful we've seen - and love seeing our custom cakes surrounded by the breath-taking, ever-evolving work they do, event after event. They are just about the nicest people on the planet - and the most professional. We can't recommend you guys enough!

• 1863 Old York Road Abington, 19001 See on map
    Event consultations are by appointment.