1021 18th Street, Santa Monica, CA 90403 Map · Phone number

About La Partie Events

La Partie Events is a boutique florist. My passion is to create unique and beautiful floral decor for each event I embellish. My designs are elegant, classy, fun and creative. I value a high level of friendly, professional customer service for all of my clients. I serve Southern California, including Palm Springs.

MaryStefanSplash01
MaryStefanSplash01

13 Reviews for La Partie Events

Corinne · Married on 10/16/2010

La Partie Events work is incredible. Meg and her team did all the flowers for our wedding and I couldn't have been happier. I was looking for a florist with a more modern style and as soon as I saw her work online I was in love. My husband and I had a vague idea of the colors and flowers we wanted to use when we met with Meg. She was able to take our ideas and suggest a color palette that was a better fit for our venue and personalities. She built an inspiration board for us that completely captured the modern, playful, chic look we wanted. She helped select the fabric for the table runners we made (what a suggestion) and was available every step of the way. When I walked into the venue and saw the welcome table they had setup I was almost in tears and knew we made the right choice. In addition, my wedding coordinator who stayed to help cleanup after the wedding told me the team from La Partie were extremely helpful and professional. If I were to go through the wedding planning process again I would select Meg again - I loved her work!

Sent on 01/10/2011

Brook · Married on 05/30/2010

La Partie was amazing. Megan and her crew not only created gorgeous table arrangements and tons of other lovely details but also put together the most amazing bridal bouquet, and built a chuppah from the ground up decorated with colorful flower garlands. The best part about La Partie is that her style and vision pulled the look of the wedding together to create an amazingly elegant yet relaxed feel that everyone enjoyed. And they took the utmost care to ensure that everything was truly perfect, which it was. I am not exaggerating! Thanks Megan!!

Sent on 06/14/2010

Michelle · Married on 05/14/2010

I found La Partie (Megan) through some blogs a friend referred me to (100 Layer Cake, Green Wedding Shoes, etc.) - I saw a few weddings she did and after looking at her website and portfolio, I knew I needed to meet her. We live about 6 blocks away from her, so sat down with her in-person to show her our venue and pictures/ideas we had collected on-line or from magazines. As a bride who had not been dreaming about this day forever and did not have a clear vision, Megan was a true partner - she helped inspire me and really pulled the whole feel of the event together. We hired her as our florist and "week of" coordinator, but she was truly available during the entire planning process. She sent an inspiration board and proposal and we were off and running. I emailed her the things we chose along the way (dresses, ties, a few decor elements)and asked her opinion often. She is a true creator and artist, so the best way to work with her is to trust that she will take your vision and make it 100 times better. I had an idea of what she was going for but did not get too specific with her as I wanted to give her a lot of freedom and experience the reveal just as our guests did. All I can say is, it was truly fantastic - beautiful flowers and decor, but also very interesting and not what you've already seen 1,000 times (which was my goal). She was also a great coordinator - made our rehearsal short and sweet and kept everything running on-time and smoothly throughout the reception. Our family and friends loved her and her work. Our day was as close to perfect as I could possibly imagine and Megan was largely responsible for that.

Sent on 06/01/2010

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Sweet Monday Photography
    Sweet Monday Photography Wedding Photographers

There aren't enough words to describe how much we love Meg's work! Not only is she one of the sweetest people you'll ever meet, but her flowers & decor are truly stunning. Modern, fresh, playful and romantic. We are always over the moon when we know our clients have hired La Partie Events!

• Kari Kochar Photography
    Kari Kochar Photography Wedding Photographers

I love working with Megan! She is a wonderful planner to work with- very organized and easy to work with, too!

• 1021 18th Street Santa Monica, 90403 See on map