PO Box 825, Arnold, MD 21012 Map · Phone number

About LA Millennium Video Productions

Alicia Tengwall| Owner of LA Millennium Video Productions (LAMVP) LAMVP, a woman owned and operated business in Annapolis, Maryland, was launched in February 2001 because owner, Alicia Tengwall, felt she could produce a video better than the one produced at her own wedding. Now with several years of experience and a well-established national client base, LAMVP has produced videos for over 700 weddings and events, including political campaign videos for former Maryland State Delegate and current District Court Judge, Lou Hennessy, Calvert County State's Attorney, Laura Martin, a 2005 Teamsters Union event in Washington, D.C., attended by Jimmy Hoffa, and projects for the National Catholic Education Association and the Association of University Research Parks (AURP). LA Millennium Video Productions was recognized as one of the top five videography companies in the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan Area by Channel 9 News in 2006 and is a member of Wedding and Event Videography Association (WEVA).

Find us at:

Facebook - Alicia Hamilton-Tengwall

Twitter: Alicia Tengwall

@LAMillennium

Youtube.com - Alicia Tengwall

We look forward to hearing from you!

Follow LA Millennium Video Productions on

Details are important!
DSC0487
Sun going down is always so beautiful
Sun going down is always so beautiful
Yes I will get that one tear...Can't miss it.
Yes I will get that one tear...Can't miss it.
LAMVPweb01

5 Reviews for LA Millennium Video Productions

Monica · Married on 04/24/2010

LA Millennium Video Productions is FABULOUS! Alicia was our Videographer and she was awesome! She was very friendly and accommodating to what our needs were.

She pays such great attention to detail in her work! I saw Alicia's work on the website and wanted her right away. My Wedding Video is wonderful! I would encourage every bride and groom to check out the website. When your wedding is over, you will love the end result... Not only being married but Alicia's artistic touch set to music of the memories of your special day! It's worth every penny!!!

Sent on 11/08/2010

LA Millennium Video Productions's reply:

Thank you Monica. You had such a beautiful wedding. I had a great time working with you, Tom and your families. The band was great you both have great taste. I hope to work with your family and friends in the future. (Birthdays, holiday events, BABIES)

Loren · Married on 12/28/2007

Alicia was an absolute pleasure to work with. She helped coordinate our entire Wedding & Reception so that she captured all of our special moments and she did it in a way where she blended into the day. Alicia has top notch equipment and software and was able to accommodate all of our requests. After our wedding, Alicia provided a "review" copy of our DVD within a couple of weeks so we could make changes. She had access to all of the songs we wanted on the disc. She was very flexible to cut out footage that we didn't like or to use music in place of speaking in parts of the video. My Wedding DVD is exactly what I wanted! Alicia works really hard and really smart. She has fun in her job and she made me feel happy & fun to work with her. I would highly recommend Alicia Daywalt @ LA Millennium Video Productions for any of your Special Occasions!

Sent on 03/24/2010

LA Millennium Video Productions's reply:

Loren I loved working with you and Robert. I was so surprised when he got so involved in the video process then I find out he edits home videos as a hobby. It was a pleasure working with you even though you live out of state. I hope to see you at more events. :) Thank you for the feedback.

Marisa · Married on 07/08/2006

I almost did not hire a videographer, as I felt that pictures were enough. However, I am thrilled I changed my mind since my wedding and highlight videos are my favorite memories from that day. Alicia was fantastic, professional, and provided me with an amazing video that allowed me to re-live my wedding and see parts of it that I didn't get to see. She was so great in fact, that my parents re-hired her for my brother's wedding the next year. I highly recommend LAMVP and Alicia.

Sent on 03/23/2010

LA Millennium Video Productions's reply:

Marisa, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. You have a great family and I enjoyed working with you all. You forgot to mention not only did they hire me for your brothers wedding but it was 6.5 hours away. That makes me feel good to know your father thought that much of me to have me come all that way. :) I hope you and your husband are doing well. And I look forward to your little sisters wedding one day. :) Alicia

Award

LA Millennium Video Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,800.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD

• Darla Photography
    Darla Photography Wedding Photographers

A ton of fun and an excellent videographer, one of my sincerely favorite to work with. Darla Darla photography

• Lovestruck Images
    Lovestruck Images Wedding Photographers

Videography and photography are sometimes a hard mix as we both want the same shot. When working with Alicia, she has a rhythm and style that is easy to work with and we read each other very well. I also love her end result. Beautiful videos. Stacey Blomstrom Labor of Love Photography

• Borrowed Blue Photography
    Borrowed Blue Photography Wedding Photographers

When we hear that our couples hired Alicia to do their video, we look forward to the fun, creativity, and excitement Alicia brings to each wedding. We highly recommend her! Natalie and Jamie borrowed blue photography

• PO Box 825 Arnold, MD 21012 See on map
    4435108424 (Other Phone Number)
    Were located in Annapolis however we serve MD, Balt., DC, and VA area. We also travel as well out of these areas. www.LAMVP.us