LA Millennium Video Productions

LA Millennium Video Productions

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About LA Millennium Video Productions

A picture is worth a thousand words, but video captures the true spirit!

Alicia Tengwall| Owner of LA Millennium Video Productions (LAMVP) LAMVP, a woman owned and operated business in Annapolis, Maryland, was launched in February 2001 because owner, Alicia Tengwall, felt she could produce a video better than the one produced at her own wedding. Now with several years of experience and a well-established national client base, LAMVP has produced videos for over 700 weddings and events, including political campaign videos for former Maryland State Delegate and current District Court Judge, Lou Hennessy, Calvert County State's Attorney, Laura Martin, a 2005 Teamsters Union event in Washington, D.C., attended by Jimmy Hoffa, and projects for the National Catholic Education Association and the Association of University Research Parks (AURP). LA Millennium Video Productions was recognized as one of the top five videography companies in the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan Area by Channel 9 News in 2006 and is a member of Wedding and Event Videography Association (WEVA).

Find us at:

Facebook - Alicia Hamilton-Tengwall

Twitter: Alicia Tengwall

@LAMillennium - Alicia Tengwall

We look forward to hearing from you!

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: Baltimore, Washington DC

Follow LA Millennium Video Productions on

5 Reviews for LA Millennium Video Productions

LA Millennium Video Productions is FABULOUS! Alicia was our Videographer and she was awesome! She was very friendly and accommodating to what our needs were.

She pays such great attention to detail in her work! I saw Alicia's work on the website and wanted her right away. My Wedding Video is wonderful! I would encourage every bride and groom to check out the website. When your wedding is over, you will love the end result... Not only being married but Alicia's artistic touch set to music of the memories of your special day! It's worth every penny!!!

Profile Picture Monica, 4/24/10, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I was extremely pleased to hire Alicia for my wedding! I only wish that I hired them to stay a little longer, but the final production and turn around time could be better. And you hardly even noticed they were there! Would definitely use again for future services. Keep up the great work!

Profile Picture Stacie, 2/14/09, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Alicia was an absolute pleasure to work with. She helped coordinate our entire Wedding & Reception so that she captured all of our special moments and she did it in a way where she blended into the day. Alicia has top notch equipment and software and was able to accommodate all of our requests. After our wedding, Alicia provided a "review" copy of our DVD within a couple of weeks so we could make changes. She had access to all of the songs we wanted on the disc. She was very flexible to cut out footage that we didn't like or to use music in place of speaking in parts of the video. My Wedding DVD is exactly what I wanted! Alicia works really hard and really smart. She has fun in her job and she made me feel happy & fun to work with her. I would highly recommend Alicia Daywalt @ LA Millennium Video Productions for any of your Special Occasions!

Profile Picture Loren, 12/28/07, 6 Reviews

USB Hard Drive

19 Photos

My Photo Album

19 Photos

A ton of fun and an excellent videographer, one of my sincerely favorite to work with. Darla Darla photography

Videography and photography are sometimes a hard mix as we both want the same shot. When working with Alicia, she has a rhythm and style that is easy to work with and we read each other very well. I also love her end result. Beautiful videos. Stacey Blomstrom Labor of Love Photography

When we hear that our couples hired Alicia to do their video, we look forward to the fun, creativity, and excitement Alicia brings to each wedding. We highly recommend her! Natalie and Jamie borrowed blue photography

PO Box 825, Arnold, MD 21012   See On Map
410-570-4806 (phone)
Were located in Annapolis however we serve MD, Balt., DC, and VA area. We also travel as well out of these areas.