919 W. 21st Street, Norfolk, VA 23517 Map · Phone number

About La Belle Cherie Boudoir

La Belle Cherie Boudoir is a photography studio that specializes in female and couple boudoir photography, based in Norfolk, Virginia. This vendor has worked exclusively on boudoir shoots for a number of years and is in the business of making clients feel comfortable, in-control, and at their most beautiful. La Belle Cherie Boudoir has seen clients transformed in their photo sessions, not by the hair, makeup, and wardrobe provided; but by the subjects own empowerment and freedom coming to the fore.

Making the client feel comfortable is the highest priority for La Belle Cherie Boudoir, which is why they prefer to meet clients face-to-face or via phone prior to their photoshoot to fully understand the client's goals and to answer any questions that might arise. This vendor provides their own studio, based in Norfolk, Virginia, but is also happy to work with the clients own choice of venue. This can include home shoots and (private) outside locations. It is also possible to arrange a hotel room shoot by request.

Once your photoshoot is complete, you can meet with La Belle Cherie Boudoir to review your completed portfolio. At this time, you can choose the photos you would like to receive as prints or in other formats. If you prefer to wait and make your selection at a later time, this vendor will upload your collection to an online gallery for you. Services included in your La Belle Cherie Boudoir photoshoot session include:

• Full hair and makeup application by a professional female team
  • Up to four wardrobe changes per shoot
  • Professional studio or location of your choice
  • A comfortable, creative, and relaxed atmosphere for your photoshoot
Follow La Belle Cherie Boudoir on

amanda 51 1047519 v1

5 Reviews for La Belle Cherie Boudoir

• Allie

Allie Jacobs · Married on 07/27/2019

Completely thrilled with this experience!

Wow, ladies if you’re on the fence about booking a shoot or not, please don’t hesitate and book!! I promise you won’t regret it. The experience/excitement/thrill is so amazing and one I feel every woman should experience. Heather is hands down amazing, and very welcoming. From the moment I stepped into her home studio and she handed me some champagne I knew this was going to be amazing..... and I wasn’t disappointed. Heather has an amazing ability to make you feel comfortable and guide you through poses that will work with your body shape to get photos that you will adore. Her passion for getting beautiful images and making women feel amazing is what makes her so easy to work with .... I guarantee by the end of it you won’t want to put your clothes back on!

Sent on 02/25/2019
  • Ellie

Ellie Walters · Married on 04/13/2019

She made me Totally comfortable!

I wanted to do something special for a wedding gift for my future husband and decided to do Boudoir photos. I was nervous to book the shoot but after getting off the phone with Heather I was very excited. She walked me through the process and what to expect. She also gave me some great tips on how to prepare. On the day of my shoot, Heather immediately put me at ease. The shoot ended up being an unforgettable experience. She was amazing!!!!! Her personality immediately made me comfortable, and she knew just how to have me pose to get such great pictures.

It would have been easy to talk myself out of this amazing experience due to self-doubt that creeps through any woman’s mind. Thoughts of I haven’t worked out hard enough, I’m not thin enough, I’m not sexy enough. I believe “EVERY” woman who has done a shoot like this has those thoughts in her head – which is exactly why every woman should do it!

I can’t wait to give this amazing gift to my husband on our wedding day. I can’t Heather enough for making me feel so beautiful!

Sent on 02/23/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 06/13/2015

I felt sexy and confident!

I recently did a boudoir session with Heather and it was amazing! The shoot was mainly for an anniversary present for my husband, but also a little for me. She makes you feel immediately comfortable and relaxed when you’re in such a vulnerable and exposed state, and I had a really great time! I was having some body image issues going into the shoot, but Heather really helps you feel gorgeous. I walked out feeling sexy and confident, like a Victoria’s Secret model, head held high and like I could take on the world. I’d definitely recommend this for any woman! CALL HEATHER!!

Sent on 02/24/2019

La Belle Cherie Boudoir FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 550.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1300.00
    Albums
    Prints
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums