La Bella Pixel

$5,612 Most Popular Price

$5,612 Most Popular Price

My Story

Meet the Talent

Patryk is a happy designers living in Boynton Beach. Patryk has a strong passion for creating beautiful work.

When he is not designing, you can find Patryk taking photographs. Lots of them. Patryk created La Bella Pixel for his love of the camera & the compelling, unique, and inspired imagery Patryk can capture with it.

I'm a storyteller.

I believe the best moments are sometimes unscripted, and this is what I try to anticipate and capture.

I'm friendly and laid-back. I apply my artistic, organic & elegant style to every session and forgo traditional portraiture.

I like to call it boutique photography, which is all about capturing pure moments in a fresh and authentic way.

I strive to create a lasting memory of the emotion, beauty, and details of your life.

I work in your home or studio, or on location for any occasion: engagements, weddings, maternity, new baby, holidays, christenings, bar/bat mitzvahs, reunions, and many other events.

Thank you so much for viewing my passion & work, it's an honor to have you here. I hope to meet you soon!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Slideshow
Albums
Canvas
Prints
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,612

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Toning
Negatives
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot
Custom Graphics
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Negatives
Prints
Save the Date

Emily Married on 11/04/2017
    My husband and I recently got married and used La Bella Pixel for our photography and videography. Patryk, the owner of the company is a true artist. He was so easy to work with and the pictures and video came out better than we could have ever dreamed. The video truly captured the love that surrounded us that night, I was completely blown away with what he created. I would HIGHLY recommend his services, we couldn't have been happier with the outcome!
    Rayna Married on 12/10/2016
    There are no words to describe Patryk's professionalism, innovation, creativity, quality and care for his work! He instantly made me and my fiancé 100% comfortable and strived for every Pinterest inspired pose. He even climbed a tree for an amazing shot! He basically set us up and let us talk and interact and captured the most honest moments. The photos were distributed in a very timely manner! We loved every single one! We will be using him for our wedding and every event after!

La Bella Pixel's reply:

You guys were fantastic you followed direction perfectly and you genuinely are in love. This made a big difference in the outcome of the pictures. Not to mention you guys are also creative. Perfect combination. I look forward and cannot wait to photograph your wedding it's going to be epic.
    Ashley Married on 09/10/2016
    I've nothing but excellent words to say about Patryk and his business. He is so comfortable and flexible with his schedule in making your day special. He will do whatever it takes to get the best shots, including hiking through the woods :). I found Patryk through my best friends wedding. He's been awesome throughout the whole wedding planning process. My guests loved him and all the pictures he captured. My husband and I felt extremely comfortable with Patryk and I would definitely recommend him time and time again.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Pro Dj Entertainment & Pro Photo Booths Pro Dj Entertainment & Pro Photo Booths Wedding DJs

What a great photographer, we had the privilege of working with over the past year.His enthusiasm and great photography skills set him far apart from the competition. We highly recommend him as a photographer

800 Via Lugano Circle Boynton Beach, 33436
Location of (La Bella Pixel)
800 Via Lugano Circle Boynton Beach, FL, 33436 See on map

La Bella Pixel frequently asked questions

What photography services does La Bella Pixel include in the starting price?

La Bella Pixel includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What photography services does La Bella Pixel include in their most popular wedding package?

La Bella Pixel includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Toning
  • Negatives
  • Proofs

What photography styles does La Bella Pixel offer?

La Bella Pixel offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does La Bella Pixel offer?

La Bella Pixel offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does La Bella Pixel offer for wedding events?

La Bella Pixel offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend La Bella Pixel and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

La Bella Pixel is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding