La Bella Pixel Reviews

24 | Boynton Beach, FL

24 Reviews for La Bella Pixel

Emily · Married on 11/04/2017

My husband and I recently got married and used La Bella Pixel for our photography and videography. Patryk, the owner of the company is a true artist. He was so easy to work with and the pictures and video came out better than we could have ever dreamed. The video truly captured the love that surrounded us that night, I was completely blown away with what he created. I would HIGHLY recommend his services, we couldn't have been happier with the outcome!

Sent on 11/18/2017

Rayna · Married on 12/10/2016

There are no words to describe Patryk's professionalism, innovation, creativity, quality and care for his work! He instantly made me and my fiancé 100% comfortable and strived for every Pinterest inspired pose. He even climbed a tree for an amazing shot! He basically set us up and let us talk and interact and captured the most honest moments. The photos were distributed in a very timely manner! We loved every single one! We will be using him for our wedding and every event after!

Sent on 12/24/2015

La Bella Pixel's reply:

You guys were fantastic you followed direction perfectly and you genuinely are in love. This made a big difference in the outcome of the pictures. Not to mention you guys are also creative. Perfect combination. I look forward and cannot wait to photograph your wedding it's going to be epic.

ashley · Married on 09/10/2016

I've nothing but excellent words to say about Patryk and his business. He is so comfortable and flexible with his schedule in making your day special. He will do whatever it takes to get the best shots, including hiking through the woods :). I found Patryk through my best friends wedding. He's been awesome throughout the whole wedding planning process. My guests loved him and all the pictures he captured. My husband and I felt extremely comfortable with Patryk and I would definitely recommend him time and time again.

Sent on 10/28/2016

Carmen · Married on 04/16/2016

Patryk was such a joy to work with! We had the privilege of having him as our Wedding Photographer. He's the perfect combination of artistry and professionalism. He listened to us, paid attention to all our requests and worked within our budget. He actually took the time to get to know us before the wedding and knew exactly who our family members were and how we wanted to be photographed. Patryk was very patient and very calm during the wedding. For a nervous bride, this is the best thing that you could ever wish for. During such an important day it's absolutely critical to work with someone like Patryk who is a calming presence in the midst of all that's happening. He took the most beautiful photos I could ever hope for. His photos are are truly artistic and I feel that he captured our love and our happiness in a way that no other photographer could. I will recommend Patryk to all our friends and family. From now on, I will ask him to do our annual family photographs. It's important to point out that we had access to all our photos exactly one week after our wedding, as promised! Thank you, Patryk, for helping us preserve such beautiful memories of our loved ones.

Sent on 04/28/2016

Emilia · Married on 03/11/2016

Absolutely amazing service! From the moment we met Patryk we knew he was the one for us. He was so inviting and responsive to us that we were so comfortable throughout the process. He did our engagement photos along with wedding, from prep to reception, to perfection. My husband and I are so thrilled with the final images! We were so pleased to work with Patryk and his team and highly recommend La Bella Pixel to ANY couple!

Sent on 04/21/2016

Ashley · Married on 03/06/2016

I found La Bella Pixel's services on Thumbtack after looking for photography services I could afford. I had a modest budget for my wedding and really didn't want to go over it. Patryk of La Bella Pixel had no problem working within a budget I was comfortable with. He even gave me a discount for having a wedding planner, which was greatly appreciated. He was very professional the day of; showing up on time and even managed to get to our wedding venue before I did. Ha! After reviewing my photos I could really see how amazing he was. He managed to get shots I thought I'd only be able to get with two photographers. He was everywhere at once but not at all in the way or an eye sore. I actually never even saw him lol. He worked extremely well with my wedding planner and got every shot I could have asked for. He worked with my last minute changes of prep locations and was extremely flexible. I 100% recommend his services!

Sent on 03/20/2016

Annie · Married on 12/28/2015

This vendor is, first of all, very responsive to your inquiry. He will answer all your questions within minutes. He did was was required of him, photos were beautiful, I was only charged for what I need and the extras was a bonus. He is very professional and wants all his client to be pleased, this was displayed in all his emails to me. I liked that a lot. He is only happy if his clients are. He was close to punctual. He was flexible as we had asked for an hour extra of his time. He is very reasonable with his prices and turnover time for your pictures was fantastic. I got him on Thumbtack. HIRE HIM!!!!!

Sent on 04/16/2016

La Bella Pixel's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Annie. It was my honor to work with you. Your family was lovely and treated me like gold.

Desirae · Married on 12/12/2015

I plan on using Patryk for all of my photography needs! He was very flexible with crazy requests, always on time, and was able to keep my family's cell phones out of our pictures! He is a stand up guy and a bride's best friend the day of. He went out of his way to recruit a videographer for us, knowing we had a tight budget he found a team. When the day came and they bailed on our big day, there were no worries because he had a back up plan. He busted his butt to provide beautiful photos and a wonder video and did not let us down. He was very quick to get our portfolios to us. You will not be disappointed with La Bella Pixel, I promise you that!

Sent on 12/21/2015

La Bella Pixel's reply:

It was an absolute honor to photograph your wedding you guys were phenomenal I loved working with the both of you. I am so pleased with the result of the pictures and the video was some of my best work ever.

Pat · Married on 12/05/2015

I asked La Bella Pixel to immortalise an event (Spartan Race) that my wife was participating in. I wanted a perfect capture and that's what I got from La Bella Pixel, along with excellent communication and creative thinking. I will use them again for sure and will recommend them actively in my circle of friends.

Sent on 12/08/2015

Patryk went out of his way to answer my requests in a positive manner, and I'm pleased with many of his pictures.

Sent on 12/06/2015

Corina · Married on 09/20/2015

Patryk I just to thank you again for such an awesome pictures and amazing videos for my baby s baptism. these are our memories forever and I cannot express enought about how happy you made us with your work, patience quality and professionalism. All I can say is that it was beyond expectation for us and I m very very glad we choose you. You are a great great photographer and videographer and my videos came out like a movie. So if you guys want quality and quantity and patience and profesionalism and and amazing work please dont hesitate to choose Patryk. I was so upset with the cake not being perfect but you made me forget about it when I saw our pictures and videos? I just have no words to describe how beautiful everything came out and I will get to enjoy these memories forever now because of your work Patryk . Thank you again you are the best photo and videographer and I hire you again for my next event no doubt!! Best best best!!!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Corey · Married on 09/13/2015

Patryk and LA Bella Pixel was a wonderful company to work with. His customer service and responsiveness to our requests were second to none. He made sure my new wife and I will remember our service with fond memories via his fantastic work. The man is simply a genius behind the lens! I would feel extremely comfortable referring his services to anyone I know. Truly above and beyond!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Laura · Married on 05/22/2015

Patryk was our wedding photographer and I could not praise him enough! He's very professional, prompt, very organized - he knew what shots we wanted and who needed to go where and when, extremely personable, and beyond talented. He truly has a knack and passion for what he does! We also received our proofs faster than usual and are extremely happy with every shot! Patryk even went above and beyond his call of duty when our DJ played the wrong song for our first dance. He quickly whipped out his phone and even bought the correct track for us without asking for any extra compensation. He's based in Florida or else I'd recommend him to everyone I know here in New Jersey!

Sent on 06/08/2015

Peter · Married on 01/03/2013

Thank you so much for your time and fantastic images on our wedding day. Patryk you were very easy going and accommodating in being available to record our special day. Especially as we were travelling from Australia to New York and we had never meet before. You made that cold, freezing day so much fun and captured some incredible images. Plus everyone gives us so many compliments on the images from that day. Thank you.

Sent on 03/14/2013

Lee · Married on 08/26/2012

Choosing the right photographer to capture the special moments on the most important day of your life is a huge decision to make. Our experience with photographer Payryk Molczan with La Bella Pixal exceeded well beyond our high expectations!! We could not have imagined our wedding day without him. Not only is he skilled and extremely creative and talented, his passion for what he does shines so bright. His quality of work is something that gives you the peace and satisfaction that every Bride wants on her special day! Patryk does more then just show up, and take pictures. He is very passionate and involved to help create that special moment.

My husband and I had our wedding this summer on August 26th 2012 at the Trump international Tower and Hotel in New York. The moment Patryk showed up, he was well prepared, and ten steps ahead! He showed up on time and is obviously experienced in this type of work. It was the best day of our life!!!!!! We highly recommend La Bella Pixal for your choice of photography. Now when we are old, we can look back on these beautifully captured moments and flash back to this day like it was yesterday!! Thank you so much Patryk!!!!
    Lee & Terika

Sent on 08/28/2012

Jennifer · Married on 07/29/2012

Patryx Molczan is amazing!! As a bride, I was very nervous!! As soon as Patryx arrived, he was so professional, calm and understanding. He made me and my husband, very comfortable from begining to end. Anything we needed, he was right there. We were constanly being pulled by people and Patryx was very understanding. He was constanly coming up with new ideas so we would have beautiful pictures! His work is beautiful and I highly reccomend him for any occassion.

Sent on 07/30/2012

Alma · Married on 07/28/2012

I am very pleased with the level of service patryk provided my fiancé and I for our engagement session. We arrived at the location an he was already there waiting on us. His creativity really makes the photos come alive. Patryk made my fiancé and I feel very comfortable during the shoot. He also included a few photos of our daughter which really made me happy. I am happy to say that patryk will be shooting our wedding on August 25th and we couldn't have found a better photographer. Thank you patryk :)

Sent on 08/14/2012

Megan · Married on 07/27/2012

Patryk was amazing! He was on time, friendly, and creative! He captured our wedding day with the most amazing photos! He even managed to take my half-formed ideas and create wonderful photos. Every photo that I asked for, he made sure we got. And he was very creative with the portraits.

If I could go back and hire any photographer for me wedding, I'd hire Patryk again.

Sent on 08/27/2012

Laura · Married on 06/24/2012

We had a great experience with Patryk as our photographer for our wedding. We had asked him to arrive 45 minutes early to review the church code and he came 1.5 hr early. He was professional and really a pleasure to work with. He had really nice ideas for setting up people in the photos. He captured really beautiful photos of the flowers, rings, and action shots. I have a family member and friend getting married in the near future and I have recommended him for both. I would readily hire him again.

Sent on 07/25/2012

Hi Laura,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I really appreciate your time. I'm very pleased that you are happy with your pictures. It was a pleasure working with you guys.

Carmen · Married on 09/24/2011

We can't begin to express the level of gratitude we felt towards La Bella Pixel Boutique Photography. Their degree of professionalism and artistry are far beyond what we could have hoped for. They captured our most precious moments with a natural quality and a unique perspective. We highly recommend them to anyone seeking fine photography and excellent service.

Sent on 07/25/2012

La Bella Pixel's reply:

Thank you so much for using us for one of the most important days of your life. It was a pleasure to photography you and your beautiful family

Jenny · Married on 10/24/2015

Patryk was wonderful and our pictures turned out great!

Sent on 11/25/2015

La Bella Pixel's reply:

Thank you Jenny. You guys where wonderful and was my honor to capture your wedding day.

Jennifer · Married on 11/08/2014

First off, Patryck was awesome! The photography was one of the most important factors of my wedding, and from the moment I met with Patryck, I knew he was the right guy for the job. He was extremely personable and made me feel comfortable with my decision right off the bat. We were lucky enough to have the first consultation at the venue where the wedding was (Old School Square) - Not only did he bring all of the equipment with him, he even took a few test shots! On my wedding day, he maintained a timeline (since we did not have a wedding planner, and we sort of were winging it) and he kept everything moving smoothly. He was incredibly professional, yet wasn't stiff/strict in any sense and adapted to any situation (crazy guests, anyone?) immediately. He listened to what my husband and I both wanted, and remembered what was most important to us both throughout the entire event.

The photos he took are AMAZING! We really wanted to capture genuine, spontaneous moments, and he did just that! I would highly recommend Patryck to anyone! He's not only my new favorite photographer, but a new friend of ours as well. If you want awesome pics for your big day, and a great experience overall, this is your guy!

Sent on 09/16/2015

Rebecca · Married on 10/14/2016

I enjoyed working with Patryk and his assistant Sierra, very much. They were very attentive went with the flow. My pictures were beautiful and I love the artistic way in which they were done. I had met with Patryk previously and discussed what style photos I was looking for and he delivered.

Sent on 11/06/2016

Chana · Married on 08/27/2012

Patryck was so helpful and professional at the wedding. His pictures were gorgeous, photojournalistic in style and great quality. Thanks!

Sent on 12/17/2012