Kyrsten Ashlay Photography

Dallas, TX View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

To see the full KAP couple experience visit: www.kystenashlayphotography.com

On a mission to capture cheerful and romantic images that reflect and protect your legacy.

My style is story driven. I'm all about the real, the raw, the passionate, un-posed fleeting moments that make you feel something or transport you back to that very moment. I allow your day to unfold as naturally as possible. When you’re looking at your photographs 5, 10, 20 years down the road, I want there to be real memories and stories that come back to you. Your photographs will have real emotion, authentic expressions, and genuine moments in them.

However, I will ensure that we will capture those beautiful wedding photos you've dreamed of since a child without looking stiff, awkward, or contrived. Instead, you will feel confident, have some fun, and look your absolute best with gentle guiding and prompts (don't worry -- I'll let ya know what to do with those hands).

Does this sound like the perfect fit for you? Then, hop over to my site for all the details, see full galleries and inquire. I promise to respond no later than 24 hours. www.kyrstenashlayphotography.com

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints

• Tyler
    Tyler Getting married on 06/09/2022

Best of the best

Kyrsten is the best! She is the most creative and intentional photographer and constantly blew me away with her ability to direct a crowd, pose so creatively and beautifully to flatter anyone, and her professionalism while making her clients feel known and cared for. She’s a no brainer as your wedding photographer and a marketing genius when it comes to Pinterest and how to find clients. She’s just the best human and anyone who gets to work with her is so lucky!
    Keaton C. Married on 05/04/2022

Feels like you are working with a friend

Kyrsten has made me feel so comfortable with this process from the first second I reached out. I haven't seen our engagement pictures yet (we took them last night) but I am so over the moon after working with her that I had to write something ASAP. My fiance and I are not models and are not the most comfortable in front of a camera, but Kyrsten made us feel so comfortable and we were laughing the whole time. Not to mention she made me feel like the most beautiful person in the world! But the experience started long before the pictures. Kyrsten has been so patient and kind through pandemic postponing and nerves. She is quick to respond and always open to help with outfit advice and location planning. I could go on and on, and like I said, I haven't even seen the pictures yet! Knowing her work though, I know they will be perfect.
    Paige D. Married on 12/05/2021

Absolutely incredible.

Kyrsten is an artist. If you want beautiful photos while having fun taking them, then she is the gal for you! We did an engagement session with Kyrsten and it was an absolute blast! She made us feel so natural and made the time so fun! Kyrsten is so kind and so willing to serve you in whatever way necessary! We loved working with her!!! And we love our photos!!!!

Kyrsten Ashlay Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness Paige! Thank you so darn much. I had such a great time with you both. Thank you for being so willing to try all my crazy ideas!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Dallas, TX, 75204
Location of (Kyrsten Ashlay Photography)

Kyrsten Ashlay Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Kyrsten Ashlay Photography include in the starting price?

Kyrsten Ashlay Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Add'l Hours
  • High-Res Images
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Kyrsten Ashlay Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Kyrsten Ashlay Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • High-Res Images
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Kyrsten Ashlay Photography offer?

Kyrsten Ashlay Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Kyrsten Ashlay Photography offer?

Kyrsten Ashlay Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Kyrsten Ashlay Photography offer for wedding events?

Kyrsten Ashlay Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Kyrsten Ashlay Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Kyrsten Ashlay Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding