Kyrsten Ashlay Photography Reviews

9 | Dallas, TX

9 Reviews for Kyrsten Ashlay Photography

Paige Donart · Getting married on 12/05/2021

Absolutely incredible.

Kyrsten is an artist. If you want beautiful photos while having fun taking them, then she is the gal for you! We did an engagement session with Kyrsten and it was an absolute blast! She made us feel so natural and made the time so fun! Kyrsten is so kind and so willing to serve you in whatever way necessary! We loved working with her!!! And we love our photos!!!!

Sent on 11/24/2019

Kyrsten Ashlay Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness Paige! Thank you so darn much. I had such a great time with you both. Thank you for being so willing to try all my crazy ideas!
  • Marissa

Marissa Dusek · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Kyrsten had us laughing the whole time!

Kyrsten was able to take two awkward people who hate taking pictures and make us laugh and smile the entire time! We felt at home during the session, with natural smiles coming very easily. Her ability to capture us at our best was incredible, and the photos were outstanding! We had a ton to choose from, and the entire process was so smooth - I highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/18/2019

Kyrsten Ashlay Photography's reply:

Thank you so so so so much Marissa! I had such a great time getting to know you + Austin! My cheeks still hurt from how much I laughed with yall!

Jazmine · Married on 01/11/2020

A true artist

After having a not-so-great experience with another photographer, I searched for someone to redo our engagement shoot. I saw Kyrsten’s work and immediately knew it was what I was looking for. She was AMAZING from the get go. Made it so fun and we felt so natural and comfortable in front of the camera. She also did our wedding day (1/11/2020) and from the previews we got..OMG. I cannot day enough good things, she’s the coolest, and that vision...just trust her and you will get pictures to cherish for a lifetime

Sent on 02/18/2020

Kyrsten Ashlay Photography's reply:

Oh my goooooooodness!! I am so so so honored that I was able to be apart of your wedding day. It was absolutely perfect. Thank you for trusting me and for being absolutely incredible. You + Adam are the kindest, genuine souls!
  • Z

Zoe Gonzales · Married on 11/15/2019

You want Kyrsten on your team, trust me.

Kyrsten is worth every penny. For the value she provides, she is competitively priced. My favorite things about her are her initiative, communicativeness, and thoughtfulness. When plans changed last minute or when I was overwhelmed, she did not hesitate to make a move. She grabbed the bull by the horns and kept us progressing. My wedding night was infinitely less stressful because I had Kyrsten on my team. She communicated thoroughly with me and I always knew what to expect. She communicated thoroughly with the rest of my wedding team. Someone in my wedding party asked me if Kyrsten and my videographer knew each other personally, but the reality is that they didn't meet until the day of my wedding. Kyrsten is just that easy to talk to, that easy to work with, and that great of a team player. Lastly, Kyrsten is so thoughtful. I trusted her implicitly to document my engagement and wedding and she exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 03/10/2020
  • Genevieve

Genevieve · Married on 09/28/2019

Breathtaking photos: wouldn’t trust anyone else

My husband and I got married 4 months ago, and I am still obsessing over our photos. Kyrsten did our engagement photos AND our wedding photos, and I could not be happier that we picked her (and she picked us). She is not only a true, knowledgeable professional, but she is also a calming presence on a day that can/will otherwise be incredibly hectic. She works hard to get the perfect shot and makes the whole experience fun and romantic. I never once doubted her. If she said “stand there”, “look there”, “hold this pose”, I did it without hesitating, and I’m so glad I did because the outcome blew my mind. Leading up to a wedding, every bride has a maddening amount of decisions to make, and I can’t explain the relief I felt when I could just show up to take photos and truly trust how everything would turn out. Kyrsten is a fabulous photographer and a genuinely sweet friend. She’s bold, creative, considerate, efficient, fair, and professional. I would recommend her services to anyone for any occasion, especially a wedding or engagement.

Sent on 02/27/2020
  • Paige

Paige Sittrop · Married on 08/17/2019

Most amazing photographer EVER

Kyrsten is such an amazing spirit. She has a beautiful eye for photography, knows how to make her clients completely comfortable, and goes above and beyond in so many ways. Honestly there aren’t enough words to describe how awesome she is. I felt so awkward about having my pictures taken, but she made me and my husband feel comfortably instantly. She also produced the most beautiful photos I’ve ever seen of myself. If you want to feel truly beautiful in your pictures and have the love captured so beautifully then definitely hire Kyrsten. She was one of the highlights of my wedding day and hands down my favourite vendor. She did so many extra things, went completely above and beyond on so so so so many instances and I’m forever grateful for her. She truly feels like a friend. I can not wait to share these beautiful photos with everyone for many years to come. These are pictures I’ll be proud to show my future children. Seriously if you haven’t hired her yet you need to go and do that right now. Best photographer ever. Photographer isn’t even a good enough word because she’s truly an artist, friend, miracle worker, and more.

Sent on 01/15/2020
  • Tina

Tina · Married on 03/29/2019

Amazing!!!

Kyrsten is one of the sweetest but also, will bring you out of your shell to make sure she captures the most beautiful pictures you never thought you were capable of. She is also a creative mind and never fails to keep learning to make sure her clients are getting the very best. There is no doubt you will be selecting a great photographer when picking her.

Sent on 04/24/2019

Nuvia Perez · Married on 12/29/2018

Wedding pictures

I 100% recommend hiring Kyrsten for your any event you want captured perfectly! Her work is perfect! She’s amazing with the camera and also very nice person over all. I’m so happy I hired her for my engagement pictures and wedding!

Sent on 03/18/2019

Revaya · Married on 05/18/2019

Engagement Photoshoot

Rain didn’t stop Kyrsten from being a bomb-ass photographer. Within minutes of seeing the weather forecast for our outdoor engagement photoshoot she had us booked at a magical indoor butterfly garden, paid for the admission and was like “no worries pay me later, your girl’s got you!” I can’t think of a more helpful and accommodating photographer that does sooo much more than stand behind the camera. If you have any doubts, lemme tell you Kyrsten is your girl!

Sent on 12/27/2019