Santa Rosa Beach, Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 12

About Kylie Rae Photography

Hello!! I'm Kylie.

I believe that photography is the only form of time travel. A photograph can take a memory out of our head and place it right before our eyes. Suddenly, we are there. We are back in that moment, remembering not only what that moment looked like, but also what it felt like. I want to give you this vehicle for time travel. I want to give you your moment to put in your hand, and let it take you back in time.

From the moment I discovered photography, it has consumed me. I have never been so passionate about anything in my life. The way a photograph can tell an entire story is just incredible to me. Life is my inspiration for photography because it is so short. But it is so damn beautiful.

Kylie Rae Photography is a passionate wedding photography company located in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida. Photographer and owner Kylie Rae believes that the little moments in life are the ones we often wish to look back on. She strives to capture those fleeting moments that reflect the beauty of life. With her traditional and romantic photography style, she creates images that convey emotion and will take you back in time to your wedding day.

Kylie Rae Photography provides various packages and services for couples. Their most popular wedding package includes an engagement session and digital files. Albums, prints, matted prints and canvases are various keepsakes available for you to show off your favorite memories. Other services offered include the following:

• Additional hours
natalie and blake sp 24 51 903250 1568854601

• Videos 1

6 Reviews for Kylie Rae Photography

Nathalie · Married on 03/10/2017

Kylie was amazing every step of the way. I felt so comfortable with her through out the day while taking pictures. I found her because she shot my friends wedding. She did such an amazing job with her, that I knew i had to have her for my special day!

Sent on 04/10/2017

Miriam · Married on 09/24/2016

Kylie is everything she portrays on her website, on the phone and through email. She really is devoted and passionate about taking meaningful photos. She's lovely in person so her photography style feels very comfortable and sweet. She captures interesting and different dimension, in black and white and color. She captures emotions and real moments. I wasn't looking for a formal portrait style photographer and didn't ask for formals (might have been a mistake because of family's being obsessed with that, but you do you).
    My top favorite is the slide show with music she created. She's an artist with professionalism and intuition. What more can you ask for? I'm so booking Kylie again. Love her!
    Miriam

Sent on 10/24/2016

Kylie Rae Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

• Santa Rosa Beach Santa Rosa Beach, FL, 32459 See on map