Kylie Rae Photography

Santa Rosa Beach, FL View map
$3,100 Most Popular Price

$3,100 Most Popular Price

Hello!! I'm Kylie.

I believe that photography is the only form of time travel. A photograph can take a memory out of our head and place it right before our eyes. Suddenly, we are there. We are back in that moment, remembering not only what that moment looked like, but also what it felt like. I want to give you this vehicle for time travel. I want to give you your moment to put in your hand, and let it take you back in time.

From the moment I discovered photography, it has consumed me. I have never been so passionate about anything in my life. The way a photograph can tell an entire story is just incredible to me. Life is my inspiration for photography because it is so short. But it is so damn beautiful.

Kylie Rae Photography is a passionate wedding photography company located in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida. Photographer and owner Kylie Rae believes that the little moments in life are the ones we often wish to look back on. She strives to capture those fleeting moments that reflect the beauty of life. With her traditional and romantic photography style, she creates images that convey emotion and will take you back in time to your wedding day.

Kylie Rae Photography provides various packages and services for couples. Their most popular wedding package includes an engagement session and digital files. Albums, prints, matted prints and canvases are various keepsakes available for you to show off your favorite memories. Other services offered include the following:

• Additional hours
  • Second shooter
  • High-resolution images
  • Wedding portraits

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3100

Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints

• Claire
    Claire H. Getting married on 03/11/2023

Wonderful, professional, fun photographer!

Kylie was amazing to work with! My fiance and I had apprehensions about meeting with a photographer as we normally do not like our pictures taken and were from out of town on a family vacation, but Kylie put us at ease immediately and we genuinely laughed the whole time! The pictures are beautiful with all props to Kylie. Highly recommend for anyone looking for pictures that are works of art!
  • Amber
    Amber Y. Married on 09/18/2021

Wonderful from start to finish

We had the pleasure of working with Kylie for our engagement photos. She was great from start to finish , we got the photos back sooner than expected and cannot stop looking at them! They turned out amazing! Highly recommend!
  • Kara
    Kara Married on 10/17/2020

5 stars! Hire her!

Out of all of the vendors you hire for your wedding the photographer is the one who you need to be most comfortable with. She/he will be there with you for some of your most intimate moments. Kylie was amazing! She made me so comfortable and captured so many shots that I am in love with! Take her advice about the golden light! I also have 3 nephews who decided to turn into 3 of the most uncooperative children when it was time to take pictures. Somehow, she managed to get cute ones of all 3 of them! Can't wait to travel back someday and let her take my family photos!

Santa Rosa Beach Santa Rosa Beach, FL, 32459
Location of (Kylie Rae Photography)

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding