548 Rotondo Way, Norcross, GA 30093 Map · Phone number

About Kurz Photography

We are a husband and wife photo team who has been shooting together for 12 years. We love what we do and believe that every moment is precious; and it's our passion to artistically preserve the moments & memories that you will treasure forever.

We understand that choosing the right photographer is a huge deal. In addition to having a style you LOVE they have to be someone you LIKE as a person because they will quite literally be by your side throughout one of the biggest days of your life. It's not something most people think about, but you will spend more time with your photographer(s) than you will any other person on your wedding day. So choose someone who's the perfect fit for you.

At Kurz Photography, we strive very hard to make sure that your big day stays centered around you, not around your photographers and the whole process of taking pictures. We work quickly and efficiently and as discretely as possible to get those stunning images you've always dreamed of.

Give us a call or join us for coffee or dinner - we'd love to know you and hear more about your big day. And if you like us and think we're a good fit for you, then we'd be honored to be the ones by your side capturing all the precious, fleeting moments that you will want to remember and treasure forever, and making sure that your day stays centered around YOU and the folks you love.

kurzphotography.com

• Pretty Little Poses Photography

4 Reviews for Kurz Photography

• Alexis

Alexis · Married on 05/26/2013

This couple is amazing. Brittany is very outgoing and professional, she was a blast to work with.

Sent on 06/12/2013

Jena · Married on 11/10/2012

I am THRILLED with our decision to use Kurz Photography for our wedding pictures. Our pictures came our great and the quality of their equipment was waaaay better than some other photographers we looked into. They were quick to post some of the early edits too so we didn't have to wait in suspense for long at all. Brittany was so easy to work with for our portraits and made the whole process fun. When we looked through our pictures, we were so happy to see so many little moments captured that we would have missed out on otherwise! They were never in the way. I recommend them hundreds of times over and they will be the first I call when we need a photographer in the future!

Sent on 02/04/2013

Nicole · Married on 05/04/2012

I was the sort of bride that fantasized about the awesome photos, almost more than I did the wedding. My husband and I created a day that was 100% us and it was 100% perfectly captured by Brittany at Kurz Photography.

Why my photographer was awesome:
    · I love my photos. I can't explain it any better than that. They are exactly what I wanted.
    · Brittany wanted to do whatever we wanted, and took the time to talk it out and make sure we were on the same page. I never had any doubt that our vision for the photos was something she understood, shared and was excited to make happen.
    · They were easy to communicate with. Spoke with both Brittany and Kevin during the month leading up to the wedding and they returned calls and emails in a timely fashion (unlike some of my other wedding vendors) and were very organized and clear in emails.
    · She was a total pro. While shooting our event Brittany was always in the moment and ready to capitalize on the spontaneous magic that was happening at our wedding to capture great shots. When she did need to organize people for portraits she herded cats with ease and grace.
    · After the event they gave me clear expectations as to when we would be able to see things, they met deadlines, and went above and beyond to help my family members who are not internet savvy see our beautiful photos.
    · Unlike some other photographers I approached, Brittany was willing to talk with me in depth about different packages and pricing options. We talked about what my priorities were with the pictures and what it would take to get there. In the end, I was able to make sure that I got the coverage I wanted at the prices I needed. She gave me the information I needed to make the right choice for me.

In short, my experience with Kurz Photography was excellent. They are professional and a pleasure to work with and most importantly, our photos are amazing, gorgeous and exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 10/22/2012

Kurz Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums