San Antonio, TX 78209 Map · Phone number

About Kurtis Kronk Photography

We tell stories with the artistic use of light, composition, and with a discreet, documentary approach. Our commitment to you is to turn fleeting moments into timeless images that mean something, devoid of gimmicks, fads and formulas. We believe that great wedding photography should be a mix of documentary photography, timeless portraiture, and still-life (details), in order to fully tell the story of your day. We believe that photography should not take over your wedding day, and we plan extensively for each wedding so that we can achieve fantastic results as efficiently as possible.

You won't find a more capable team than this boutique studio to beautifully capture the story of your wedding day. The moments and emotion we capture will become timeless heirlooms, cherished by generations to come. Of course we will also photograph gorgeous portraits and the details you've worked so very hard on.

With our unique approach and many years of experience, you can rest assured that you'll have one less thing to worry about, and so much to be excited about. Visit our website to view more of our work and Contact us today for more information.

Follow Kurtis Kronk Photography on

portfolio 2 verticals 04
portfolio 2 verticals 01

15 Reviews for Kurtis Kronk Photography

Leila · Married on 11/01/2016

Listen up brides! Kurtis is your guy. He is serious about his work, is so pleasant to work with, and delivers AMAZING photographs. For us, wedding photography was our #1 priority. After seeing the work he did for my brother's wedding, I knew we could book him with confidence. Of course, he still managed to exceed our expectations! Kurtis is professional and pays attention to the details. His super assistant, MT, was also so great to work with. She kept us on track and helped us get the most amazing shots that we will treasure for a lifetime. Despite all of the weddings he has done, he made us feel like ours was the most important one ever and you could tell he really respected how special the day was for us. I'm so happy we found him, as we will go to Kurtis for to capture our future lifetime moments as well! Book with confidence!

Sent on 01/01/2017

Before even meeting with Kurtis in person, we exchanged multiple emails where Kurtis was very prompt in replying every time. Kurtis also spent an hour on the phone with my fiance and I answering all of our questions. When we met in person, Kurtis and MT were very courteous and very thorough. They brought multiple sample albums for us to look at which really helped in the decision process. We are really looking forward to working with Kurtis and MT for our wedding.

Sent on 02/04/2016

Skylar · Married on 05/16/2015

Coming from a tough critic, I LOVED Kurtis Kronk Photography! Kurtis is very professional and delivered the most timeless wedding photos I could ask for. As we all know weddings can be pretty hectic and he handled it like a champ. Between the craziness of my mother and I, and weddings in general, he was calm, focused and supportive. I am particularly fond of his humor and ability to work well in tough situations; it definitely made getting through the day much easier. Every bride wants great wedding photos and every bride stresses about whether their photographer will meet their expectations. I can honestly say I got what I asked for and I couldn't be more satisfied. I've gotten nothing but compliments on the quality of my photos and quality is huge for me. I recommend him for any occasion near or far! <3

Sent on 12/06/2015