Kukahiko Estate

• Wailea Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
  • Sugar Beach Events
  • The Steeple House

10 Reviews for Kukahiko Estate

Kukahiko was the perfect spot for our intimate wedding with our family. The backdrop is beautiful and being at an estate it had a level of warmth and comfortability I don't think I could find anywhere else.

Sent on 06/11/2016

Jonna · Married on 06/07/2014

Kukahiko Estate offers such an amazing setting for your wedding - I wouldn't have asked for anything more...other than air conditioning! That is definitely the only downside to the location, though. We had a wedding with 25 people, did the ceremony under the two big trees in the yard, did the dinner, special dances, and cocktail hour in the yard as well - then moved up to the patio for the dance floor inside the house (with the doors open). Being a summer wedding, it was obviously going to be hot, so I was at least expecting it. However, it's always going to be hotter when you're wearing an additional 15 lbs of fabric! A/C definitely would have made the getting ready part of the day more enjoyable, but overall it was perfect. Everyone kept commenting on how amazing it was. I cannot even count how many sunset photos were taken by all of our guests. And it's so nice to be able to rent a location where you can have the ceremony and reception at one location. Not to mention bring in your own catering and alcohol! We ran to Costco to buy all the booze before the wedding! Not paying the exorbitant resort fees really made the whole wedding more affordable. And we got better food!! :)

Sent on 07/22/2014

This place was a dream come true... when I got married there, it felt like I was in a fairy tale. The water, the sky, the sunset... everything at this venue was just breathtaking. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect venue for my intimate wedding. I felt super blessed to have found this venue and had the pleasure of getting married there. It worked perfectly for everything I had imagined for my big day and I can't stop looking at our wedding photos! This venue makes you remember why you fell in love with your bride or groom to be! :)

Sent on 04/15/2014

Real Weddings

• 5034 Makena Road Kihei, HI, 96753 See on map
    Location of (Kukahiko Estate)