Carrollton, GA 30116 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Kudzu Creative Designs

As an award winning floral designer, with over 20 years experince in all aspects of floral design, I have the expertise needed to help capture the vision of your wedding florals. Flowers breathe life into an event space or venue, like nothing else can.

It is on my DNA to be creative. I love coming up with out of the box ideas for decor and floral design. My signature look, is that I encorporate unusual and unexpected elements in my arrangements. I love to wow my clients with things they would have never thought of before. Your wedding is one event in your life where your personality should show. I enjoy getting to know my brides so that I can add special touches that will make their wedding truly memorable. It's all about the details.

img2423

Kudzu Creative Designs 6
Kudzu Creative Designs 7
  • taylorlee

Taylor · Married on 11/11/2018

More beautiful than I could have dreamed!

Susan was a dream! She worked with me and my budget and created something more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. She used my inspiration images and the info from our phonecalls and made everything come to life. I honestly cannot say enough nice things about her and her work!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Susie · Married on 05/19/2018

Susan, of Kudzu Creative Designs did a wonderful job designing perfect arrangements for my daughter’s May 2018 wedding. The bouquets, centerpieces and ceremony arrangements were gorgeous! She listened very carefully to the bride’s wishes and literally made her wedding floral dreams come true, all while respecting our budget. In addition, she was very professional, responsive and personable. She was a pleasure to work with from start to finish.

Sent on 10/04/2018