PO Box 36, Whitesburg, GA 30185 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Kudzu Creative Designs

As an award winning floral designer, with over 25 years experince in all aspects of floral design, I have the expertise needed to help capture the vision of your wedding florals. Flowers breathe life into an event space or venue, like nothing else can.

It is on my DNA to be creative. I love coming up with out of the box ideas for decor and floral design. My signature look, is that I encorporate unusual and unexpected elements in my arrangements. I love to wow my clients with things they would have never thought of before. Your wedding is one event in your life where your personality should show. I enjoy getting to know my brides so that I can add special touches that will make their wedding truly memorable. It's all about the details.

Other couples have also viewed

• Your Day Blooms

6 Reviews for Kudzu Creative Designs

• Tamiko

Tamiko W. · Married on 04/17/2021

Bouquet of DREAMS!

Susan absolutely CRUSHED our wedding florals! They were sooo beautiful and better than I could ever imagine. She listened to what I wanted and anticipated what I would like. When I first saw the bouquets, I started tearing up because they were so pretty. There’s something about a perfect bouquet that makes you feel gorgeous inside and out. She truly exceeded my expectations. Just look at the images!

Sent on 05/29/2021
  • Lucy

Lucy V. · Married on 08/08/2020

So happy with how my flowers turned out!!!

My husband and I booked Kudzu Creative Designs for our wedding flowers and were so impressed with the outcome! Unfortunately, we had to postpone our wedding due to Covid but Susan was so helpful and accommodating in changing our wedding date. I left a lot of the floral decisions up to Susan, and she did a WONDERFUL job! We absolutely loved how they turned out and our guests were blown away. She set everything up and delivered arrangements promptly, and she handled all of the teardown. She was so easy to work with, and we'd recommend her to all of our friends and family. Thank you, Susan!!!

Sent on 09/28/2020
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/12/2019

The Best Florist Ever

I cannot say enough good things about my wedding flowers! Susan really understood my vision for the day and created the most beautiful arrangements. We met and talked several times, sharing inspo photos, and she really delivered. I received so many compliments on my flowers! The centerpieces were elegant and the bouquets were gorgeous. Susan also did the flowers/centerpieces for my rehearsal dinner and those were stunning as well! We even incorporated them into the wedding day because they were so beautiful. Susan worked within in my budget and surpassed my expectations! I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/17/2019

Kudzu Creative Designs Pricing

Kudzu Creative Designs Price Rates

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Kudzu Creative Designs 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• PO Box 36 Whitesburg, GA, 30185 See on map
    Location of (Kudzu Creative Designs)