Carrollton, GA 30116 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $3,000
  • Pricing

About Kudzu Creative Designs

As an award winning floral designer, with over 25 years experince in all aspects of floral design, I have the expertise needed to help capture the vision of your wedding florals. Flowers breathe life into an event space or venue, like nothing else can.

It is on my DNA to be creative. I love coming up with out of the box ideas for decor and floral design. My signature look, is that I encorporate unusual and unexpected elements in my arrangements. I love to wow my clients with things they would have never thought of before. Your wedding is one event in your life where your personality should show. I enjoy getting to know my brides so that I can add special touches that will make their wedding truly memorable. It's all about the details.

• Just Across Town

3 Reviews for Kudzu Creative Designs

• Katie

Katie · Married on 10/12/2019

The Best Florist Ever

I cannot say enough good things about my wedding flowers! Susan really understood my vision for the day and created the most beautiful arrangements. We met and talked several times, sharing inspo photos, and she really delivered. I received so many compliments on my flowers! The centerpieces were elegant and the bouquets were gorgeous. Susan also did the flowers/centerpieces for my rehearsal dinner and those were stunning as well! We even incorporated them into the wedding day because they were so beautiful. Susan worked within in my budget and surpassed my expectations! I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/17/2019
  • taylorlee

Taylor · Married on 11/11/2018

More beautiful than I could have dreamed!

Susan was a dream! She worked with me and my budget and created something more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. She used my inspiration images and the info from our phonecalls and made everything come to life. I honestly cannot say enough nice things about her and her work!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Susie · Married on 05/19/2018

Susan, of Kudzu Creative Designs did a wonderful job designing perfect arrangements for my daughter’s May 2018 wedding. The bouquets, centerpieces and ceremony arrangements were gorgeous! She listened very carefully to the bride’s wishes and literally made her wedding floral dreams come true, all while respecting our budget. In addition, she was very professional, responsive and personable. She was a pleasure to work with from start to finish.

Sent on 10/04/2018

Kudzu Creative Designs Pricing

Kudzu Creative Designs Price Rates

• Carrollton, 30116 See on map
    Location of (Kudzu Creative Designs)