Livermore, CA 94551 Map · Phone number

About Krystle Stetson Photography

My shooting style is casual and laid back, I enjoy shooting outdoors using the beautiful available natural light. I do not like overly posed photos and fake smiles, and want to capture the true emotion of your beautiful day. I am not afraid of getting dirty, spit up, tantrums and occasionally a little trespassing. I truly love what I do and when you choose me to capture your memories you can count on laughing, relaxing and having fun making a memory together.

Krystle@krystlesteson.com

94a
182d6f7055b7cbcf 1420859179381 2

12 Reviews for Krystle Stetson Photography

Kelly · Married on 04/12/2014

Krystle and CJ did an absolutely phenomenal job for our wedding day! She was a referral from a friend and turns out we went to school together too! Small world. The photographer/videographer husband & wife team truly delivered! Many months prior to our big day, we met at Starbucks, discussed what we wanted, nailed down a very reasonably priced package, and continued to keep in touch as the big day got closer. They arrived on time and went above and beyond their call of duty as our photographers. These two are way more than just photographers; they're fun, professional, and without a doubt could have run the whole show that day! They really know what they're doing! Krystle and CJ knocked it outta the park, captured every memory and smile of the ceremony and reception, and was open to our ideas as well. When we finally received our final pics in the mail, my husband and I sat and looked at them for 3 hrs, smiling and crying pure joy! The package in the mail was beautifully wrapped and a wonderful life long keepsake. Flabbergasted by the quality and talent these two have! Now we have the difficult task of picking favorites out so that she can make our album. 280 awesome pics to choose from and we love them all!!! It's so hard! My husband and I highly recommend Krystle Stetson Photography to anyone and everyone! We plan to do future business with them as well, for our family photos, maternity, and anything else we desire. Hands down, great business, and no complaints!

Chalese · Married on 05/05/2013

Krystal is an amazing photographer. She took her time with my husband and I, always making sure we were comfortable and pointing out subtle ways to make our photos look their very best. She had many wonderful suggestions on backgrounds and settings. Krystal was never pushy, a trait that I have observed with other wedding photographers. She was also willing to capture our silly photos. Overall, Krystal has remarkable experience and is very easy to work with.

Kristi · Married on 06/08/2012

I've had the joy of working with Krystle on a few seperate occasions. The first time was on our wedding day. We couldn't be happier with the photos. They are in almost every room of our house. She captured our day so beautifully. Not only is she fantastic but you can see how much she truly loves what she does and it shines through in her work. The best thing about Krystle is that she is more than just a wedding photographer. She does maternity, newborns and family shoots (which we have also used her services for). She has captured so many great memories for our family. She's the only photographer you need.... Ever.

Krystle Stetson Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Thank You Cards

• Barns at Willow Creek
    Barns at Willow Creek Barn & Farm Weddings

Krystle Stetson Photography is a preferred vendor at Willow Creek Events. She is very much in touch with her clients needs and desires to capture the most important photos on their very special day. She knows how to capitalize on all of the awesome photo ops on our expansive property and is an awesome photographer. We recommend her to all of our wedding couples. She is also a true professional for all of your other portrait and photo needs. Be sure to check out her website to view some of the great work she does.

• Livermore, 94551 See on map