Orlando, FL 32806 Map · Phone number

About Krystal Fabyan Photography

Hi, my name is Krystal Fabyan, owner of Krystal Fabyan Photography. I am a recent grauduate of Center for Digital Imaging Arts @ Boston University, where I took my passion for photography to a whole new level. My love for people and creating designer portraits come to life in everyhting I do. My goal as your wedding photographer is to personalize your day. Make it unique to my style but also your vision of how you want your pictures to look. I also hope to become your personal photographer for life. This means your wedding is just the beginning. I hope to become a part of your family and be there to document each stage of your life together. When you have your fisrt child, birthday parties, Family Portraits, ect. I want to be there every step of the way. I want to create Designer Portraits for you to treasure the rest of your life. My team and I are looking forward to meeting you and helping to personalize your special day.

DSC00490049kf
DSC00490049kf
beth larry9367 2
leeann654bw

2 Reviews for Krystal Fabyan Photography

Krystal took our amazing engagement photos! I would highly recommend her for all your wedding/engagement photography! Very courteous, helpful and made sure we looked our best in all our shots!

Beth · Married on 08/02/2008

3.5

I hired both photographer and videographer from Fabyan Hart Photography. I was extremely happy with the services. A few days prior to the wedding, the team went and scouted the area where we hoped to take some outdoor photos. Unfortunately, the weather did not cooperate and we had to take pictures inside. Luckily, the team was prepared with backdrops and lighting. Everything worked out very well. We have some fabulous pictures of our day. In addition, the team worked within our budget. I highly recommend hiring Fabyan Photography for your event.

• Orlando, FL 32806 See on map