Kristin Manson Photography & Videography

Dallas, TX View map
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

A freelance wedding photographer in Frisco, Texas, Kristin Manson Photography & Videography is passionate about creating, exploring and documenting love stories. Owned by Kristin Manson, the company has been servicing ready-to-wed couples since its inception in 2012. Dedicated to capturing real moments, Kristin Manson Photography & Videography is there for you from start to finish!

Kristin Manson Photography & Videography offers its couples a wedding photography package that promises full wedding day coverage. Services include the following:

• Consultation
  • Destination travel
  • Second shooter
  • High-res images

Other Services
Coupled with the above services, Kristin Manson Photography & Videography offers additional wedding-related options. These include wedding portraits, digital files and engagement shoots.

Areas Covered
Kristin Manson Photography & Videography has been providing newly engaged couples with wedding photography services since 2009. Located in Frisco, Texas, services are extended to those throughout Asheville and Charlotte, North Carolina and surrounding areas.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Digital Files

• Aly
    Aly F. Married on 11/14/2020

Kristin is amazing!

Kristin was everything we wanted and more! She was professional and made sure to capture our special day without missing a beat. From our engagement session to the actual wedding, we could not have asked for anything more! She did a fantastic job with the candids and the vibe we were going for. I would 10/10 use Kristin again!
    Madison B. Married on 03/10/2020

Book Kristin NOW!!!

Seriously. Drop everything and book her now!!! All of the vendors for our wedding were amazing, but Kristin was by far the best vendor we used. She is incredibly sweet, down to earth, and obviously incredible at photography. It took me awhile to book a photographer because no one seemed to click with my style, but I knew as soon as I saw Kristin's work that I wanted her for our wedding. She's amazing at meshing with your needs/style, and doesn't make the photography process stressful at all. She knows exactly what to do/say and makes her photos look so natural. SOO happy she photographed our wedding, and can't wait for family pics in the future!
    Jordonn Married on 06/08/2019

I will continue to use her for every even I have!

Kristin is wonderful! She did my Engadget, bridals and my wedding and I loved every single one! She’s fun, professional and gets photos back to you quickly!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Dallas, TX, 75040
214-733-9203
Location of (Kristin Manson Photography & Videography)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding