P.O. Box 38, Allamuchy, NJ 07820 Map · Phone number

About Kristin Korpos Productions

I know your story -- you're looking for a wedding DJ but you've become disheartened by the options out there. You love music, you like the un-ordinary, you don't accept the status quo. It seems like every wedding DJ company has flashing lights, tacky DJ booth set-ups, too much cheese and well, they just don't get you.

You are the modern brides and grooms of the world...you know what you want -- a wedding day filled with music you love, music your friends and family will dance to and talk about, you want a DJ who just feels like the right fit for your big day. Well..you might have just found your wedding DJ.

DJ Kristin Korpos is a female DJ serving up mix recipes at weddings across northern and central New Jersey (yes, a woman DJ, how crazy is that?). New Jersey brides and grooms of all kinds [ including the gay ones / same-sex weddings ] who are looking for a modern wedding DJ can now take a deep breath and exhale...everything is going to be just fine.

Check out one of my mixes below -- this is NOT a wedding mix per se, but my memorial day dance party mix. Note that I play many different styles of music, from many different years and this mix is just a small piece of the music I like to listen to in my jeep: https://soundcloud.com/kristinkorpos/may-2014-memorial-day-mix

Follow Kristin Korpos Productions on

kristin korpos headshot 20109
kristin

21 Reviews for Kristin Korpos Productions

Erica · Married on 06/20/2015

My husband and I can't thank Kristin enough for the incredible job she did at our wedding!!! Our guests couldn't stop talking
    about the music and it couldn't have been done without her. Thank you for being so accommodating and making the
    process simple and smooth. Kristin's laid back, friendly approach to all types of music allowed us to really express ourselves
    through what we chose and she executed it perfectly. The music completely made our night. I would highly recommend
    Kristin to anyone that is on the lookout for a DJ!!

Sent on 07/06/2015

Amy · Married on 08/21/2010

My husband and I wanted a DJ for our wedding who was professional, non-cheesy, responsive to our musical preferences (which meant a lot of 80s music), and able to keep the crowd dancing all night. Kristin Korpos excelled on all fronts. In fact, many guests commented that they've never seen so many people dancing at a wedding. Lots of energy and so much fun! One thing that sets Kristin apart is her online planning tool, which lets you create song lists and make specific requests -- like how you want to be introduced, last song of the night, etc. She then reviews everything with you a couple weeks before the wedding so everything goes smoothly the day-of. She's organized, friendly, cool, and has great instincts. I recommend her highly.

Sent on 09/19/2010

Allyson · Married on 08/14/2010

Kristin is a genius. Yeah, I said it! She is fun and super professional and has an amazing arsenal of music. She totally got us and was super flexible leading up the event and on the day of our wedding. Our guests CANNOT stop talking about how much they enjoyed the music and the sound and the vibe. Her setup is perfect. I cannot say enough about this amazing DJ. BOOK HER!

Sent on 08/31/2010

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Kristin Korpos Productions FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in? Electronic, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, Rock
  • What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

• 14 Stories
    14 Stories Wedding Planners

I will always call Kristin Korpos FIRST when a client needs a DJ. Her equipment is top-notch, personality is very chill and the price is completely fair. I love her online musical selection tool as well. She's very organized and I'm very pleased that she is DJing my very own wedding!

• Yaritza Colon Photography
    Yaritza Colon Photography Wedding Photographers

I have heard nothing but great things about Kristin! I would recommend her to any one of my brides who still needs to find a DJ for their own wedding.

• P.O. Box 38 Allamuchy, 07820 See on map