130 Abbott Ave, Palisades Park, NJ 07650 Map · Phone number

Stem Productions 1
  • EuniceandPaul

Euniceandpaul Park · Married on 05/25/2019

We'd recommend Stem to our closest friends & family

If we had to do it all over again; My wife and I would absolutely go with Stem Productions as our DJ, MC, & Entertainment vendor. If my closest friends and family members asked for a recommendation; We would recommend Stem Productions with zero hesitation. I don’t think there is a higher form of endorsement.

From the beginning; we could tell that Steve and his team were experienced professionals. Until my experience with Stem; I didn’t quite grasp the scale of work that a professional DJ/MC vendor provided. I thought they just announced the important people and played music. It wasn’t until after the wedding that we realized how critical their role is.

As the bride and groom; we were pretty busy the day of the wedding. In fact; the entire thing was kind of a blur… but our endorsement of Stem Productions is based on the feedback of our guests. Normally; when folks compliment a wedding; it’s usually the food, flowers, and maybe the music. To our surprise; a bulk of the comments/compliments received were about Stem, and along the lines of, “Your MC was amazing! He [Steve] was really fun and kept the flow going.”

How did Stem Productions pull this off? Preparation. From the get-go, there were conference calls, worksheets, conference calls, and more worksheets. Honestly; at first I was a little bewildered with all the attention to detail. We were like… “are these guys the DJ’s or wedding planners? Just play music!” But in retrospect; it all makes sense. If you want clockwork precision and a great show…. It takes competent and hard-working professionals like Steve and his team.

To sum it up; If we had to do it all over again; we’d hire Steve and his team at Stem Productions. We’d feel 100% comfortable recommending Stem to our closest friends and family.

P.s., we also utilized their photo booth service, and it was an absolute hit with our guests. I, not my now-wife, was a bit hesitant about the extra cost, but in retrospect; the additional service was absolutely worth the money.

Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Jay

Jay S · Married on 04/27/2019

Highly recommended!

We hired Stephen for our wedding and couldn’t be happier with the service. His team managed music/ emceeing/ photobooth for our ceremony and reception. From start to finish, Stephen was very professional, organized and responsive.

We had multiple calls and a venue walk-through before the wedding, and Stephen always had a game plan and timeline ready for each call/meeting. At those prep calls, he carefully listened to our likes and dislike and our idea on how we would like our wedding day to go. We also found him very resourceful. There were things that we were not sure of how to go about (there are so many subtle decisions to be made for wedding planning), and Steve helped us a lot by making suggestions and providing guidance/feedback.

On the wedding day, Steve impeccably managed the whole flow of our wedding. My husband and I had nothing to worry about and got to thoroughly enjoy our wedding; and our guests had so much fun! We would totally recommend him for weddings or any other events!

Sent on 04/29/2019

Andrew · Married on 04/20/2019

My favorite vendor to work with!!

The title of this review is not a lie! Steve, the head of Stem Productions, was my favorite vendor to work with. He was THE most organized and efficient one of all my vendors. For the most part, I was the one reaching out to my vendors to check up on the status of things, but Steve was always proactive and reached out to us first--which was SUCH a great help for me, with all of the other wedding prep craziness I had to deal with. There are just some people you click with, and my husband and I had great chemistry with Steve.

In terms of the preparation, Steve was so easy to work with, and helped us tremendously in prepping for our wedding. The way he works is so efficient, with spreadsheets that we have access to so we could all keep up with one another. Let me tell you, I created my day-of itinerary based on the google spreadsheet that Steve made for us. It literally had all the day-of events and was the perfect reference for me to use while trying to envision all of the events that would happen that day.

I cannot rave enough about the exceptional service he provided. He was always so easy to reach and addressed every single one of my concerns. I had made NUMEROUS changes to song choices for the ceremony, yet every single time, Steve was on board. Additionally, he provided GREAT input and gave us his honest opinion which we really valued and appreciated. We used Stem Productions for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception--the best decision we could make. In terms of the music and sound, everything was PERFECT. There were no hiccups--Steve (who was also our MC) and DJ JVC worked seamlessly to make everything run smoothly. My father and I did a choreographed dance, in which Steve made the mash-up song for us to dance to. He made a few different versions so that I could select the best one. This was something I always wanted to do with my dad as the father daughter dance, and thanks to Steve, it was a HIT!!

During the reception, he would periodically check up with us to make sure everything was going all right and would give us a heads up of the next series of events we had to prepare for. He was a great MC and really had the entire audience engaged. Steve went above and beyond his role of MC-ing and really made the night perfect for us. Not to mention, he had all of our friends on the dance floor all night!! There are not enough words to express how much we appreciated Stem Productions!!!

Sent on 05/12/2019
    Stem Productions 2

Stem Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,700.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

• 130 Abbott Ave Palisades Park, NJ, 07650 See on map