130 Abbott Ave, Palisades Park, NJ 07650 Map · Phone number

Stem Productions 1
  • Mike

Mike M · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing work

Steve and DJ Wall did an amazing job at our wedding on Labor Day weekend! He worked with us through the whole wedding preparation process including ceremony and reception. He was very attentive and detailed orientated. He was very receptive to our choice of first dance music and worked with us to finalize our wedding songs. DJ Wall's mixes were very fluid and integrated many of the tracks we had requested. A lot of guests came to us and praised to us on how awesome the music was. Everyone got on the dance floor and there was no time for us to sit down at our table as the MC Steve and DJ Wall did a great job in keeping our guests engaged!

Thank you for working with us. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Amy · Married on 07/27/2019

Guaranteed to have all your guests dancing!

What can I say. Stephen is just amazing. I would recommend him to all my friends and family. Not only did he check up on us throughout the planning process to make every detail perfect, he also went out of his way to problem solve any hiccups we had on the day of the wedding. It honestly made the wedding even more special and memorable and I can't thank him enough for it.

And of course, he did a stellar job with the music choice. He had every single one of our guests dancing including traditional Korean uncles who haven't danced in 40 years. Thank you so much Stephen. My heart is overflowing with so much gratitude.
    -Amy and Peter

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • EuniceandPaul

Euniceandpaul Park · Married on 05/25/2019

We'd recommend Stem to our closest friends & family

If we had to do it all over again; My wife and I would absolutely go with Stem Productions as our DJ, MC, & Entertainment vendor. If my closest friends and family members asked for a recommendation; We would recommend Stem Productions with zero hesitation. I don’t think there is a higher form of endorsement.

From the beginning; we could tell that Steve and his team were experienced professionals. Until my experience with Stem; I didn’t quite grasp the scale of work that a professional DJ/MC vendor provided. I thought they just announced the important people and played music. It wasn’t until after the wedding that we realized how critical their role is.

As the bride and groom; we were pretty busy the day of the wedding. In fact; the entire thing was kind of a blur… but our endorsement of Stem Productions is based on the feedback of our guests. Normally; when folks compliment a wedding; it’s usually the food, flowers, and maybe the music. To our surprise; a bulk of the comments/compliments received were about Stem, and along the lines of, “Your MC was amazing! He [Steve] was really fun and kept the flow going.”

How did Stem Productions pull this off? Preparation. From the get-go, there were conference calls, worksheets, conference calls, and more worksheets. Honestly; at first I was a little bewildered with all the attention to detail. We were like… “are these guys the DJ’s or wedding planners? Just play music!” But in retrospect; it all makes sense. If you want clockwork precision and a great show…. It takes competent and hard-working professionals like Steve and his team.

To sum it up; If we had to do it all over again; we’d hire Steve and his team at Stem Productions. We’d feel 100% comfortable recommending Stem to our closest friends and family.

P.s., we also utilized their photo booth service, and it was an absolute hit with our guests. I, not my now-wife, was a bit hesitant about the extra cost, but in retrospect; the additional service was absolutely worth the money.

Sent on 06/16/2019

Stem Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,700.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

• 130 Abbott Ave Palisades Park, NJ, 07650 See on map