Kristen Dee Photography

Dallas, TX View map
$3,100 Most Popular Price

$3,100 Most Popular Price

With a fine artistic background, Kristen Dee captures special moments and displays these moments within the two-dimensionality of a photograph. Kristen truly believes in the Art behind photography and with that mind set, she is always looking for new ideas and interesting compositions.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2600.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Negatives

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3100

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Negatives

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints
Proofs
    Alison Married on 11/08/2015
    My husband and I decided to get married on a budget so finding a photographer was quite the process. She gave us the most bang for our buck and delivered the most beautiful photos. Even if we weren't on a budget, I still would have picked Kristen! I sprained my ankle 5 days before Kristen took our engagement photos and she worked her magic and posed us in a way that didn't draw attention to my swollen foot. Her specialty is using natural light and it is so flattering even if you're not photogenic! She and her husband shot our wedding as well and her attention to detail led to the most flattering pictures of me and my husband. She captured the quiet, sweet moments of our wedding as well as the formal family photos. Kristen was so easy to work with and very personable. I can't recommend her enough!
  • Laura
    Laura Married on 05/09/2015
    A big heartfelt thank you to our photographer, Kristen! We were planning our Grapevine wedding from Chicago (where we live)- so, picking a vendor (especially someone as important as your photographer!) was certainly a daunting task. I'll admit, I was nervous at first, because we wouldn't be able to meet her in person before booking. But, we made a phone appointment, and I was immediately put at ease. She really listened and wanted to learn more about us, and it's amazing to see how well that understanding was reflected in the amazing pictures she took at our wedding. As a person, she is just a blast to work with- calming, but fun- I'd want her around at every big event if I could! But beyond that, her talent and creativity has just blown us away. Our pictures are better than we could have ever hoped for! She captured intimate moments, goofy moments, and all the fun and beautiful scenery that surrounded us.
    I feel so lucky that we found her, and honestly, I can't thank her enough for these gorgeous memories.
    Lauren Married on 07/13/2013
    I wish I could give Kristen an even higher rating - she was incredible! She and her fiancee did our engagement photos as well as 7 hours of photography on our big day. We immediately clicked with her and she really captured our personalities in the engagement photos - we got tons of compliments from family and friends.

Not only is Kristen incredibly talented, but she's also very affordable. She was very helpful in helping us create a package that worked within our budget and delivered way beyond what I could have expected.

Events by Jules Events by Jules Wedding Planners

I cannot recommend Kristen Dee Photography enough. As a wedding planner I’ve worked with my share of photographers and it's hard to match the professionalism, enthusiasm, and talent of Kristen Dee. Not only is she kind and easy going, but her photos are stunning. If you’re getting married or you’re a vendor, this is who you want to work with. Julie Painter Wedding Planner Events by Jules

4611 Langland Rd #104 Dallas, TX, 75244
8173190627
Location of (Kristen Dee Photography)

Kristen Dee Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Kristen Dee Photography include in the starting price?

Kristen Dee Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Negatives

What photography services does Kristen Dee Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Kristen Dee Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Negatives

What photography styles does Kristen Dee Photography offer?

Kristen Dee Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Kristen Dee Photography offer?

Kristen Dee Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Kristen Dee Photography offer for wedding events?

Kristen Dee Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Kristen Dee Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Kristen Dee Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding