Emily Davis Photography

Little Elm, TX View map

Emily Davis Photography is located in North Texas, serving Denton, Little Elm, Frisco, Plano, Southlake, Gainesville, Dallas, Fort Worth and surrounding areas.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

4.8 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating
    Stacy Married on 06/20/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    When I say I couldn't be happier I am serious. Emily Davis is an amazing photographer. She has such a gift to make everyone feel at ease especially the bride--from bridals to the wedding Emily was a true professional who also made you feel like we were working with a friend. When we went to do my daughters bridals we didn't know what to expect but it was the best experience we knew then we had made the right choice. Thank you Emily for capturing Paige and James night so beautifully.
  • User1233073 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Emily was such a joy to work with, she did my engagement pictures and I absolutely LOVE them! From day one Emily was so helpful and organized. She always came prepared and offered great advice and recommendations. I really love how she was able to capture my fiancé and I the way I see us everyday. She made the experience fun and entertaining and you can really tell she has a passion for what she does. I would recommend her to anyone I know and I hope to use her again someday.
    Courtney Married on 05/26/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    They did not provide me with enough stars to give Emily Davis. She is nothing short of phenominal. We have been so happy with our pictures. She is professional, personable, and creative. We loved working with her! Do yourself a favor, BOOK HER. You will not regreat it!
  • illustration stars

Much Obliged Events
5.0 out of 5 rating , 17 Reviews
· Wedding Planners

440 Northbrook Ave. Little Elm, 75068
Location of (Emily Davis Photography)

Emily Davis Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Emily Davis Photography offer?

Emily Davis Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Emily Davis Photography offer?

Emily Davis Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Emily Davis Photography offer for wedding events?

Emily Davis Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Emily Davis Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Emily Davis Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in quality of service, 5 in flexibility, 5 in professionalism, 4.9 in value and 4.8 in average response time.

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding