Stuart, FL 34996 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,100
Availability Check your date

About Kristen Browning Photography

I am a wedding and portrait photographer located in Stuart, FL and service South Florida.

• My perfect day would consist of drinking lemonade with my husband all while swinging on a front porch swing in the sunshine, with nothing but the sound of nature and wind chimes.
  • My faith is the center of my marriage.
  • I am a strong believer taking naps in hammocks.

• I drink about 2, sometimes 3, cups of coffee per day. . . Excessive, I know.
  • I believe the key to a wonderful marriage is friendship, forgiveness, and humility :)
  • I am an old soul and I'm totally ok with that :)
  • The Princess Bride, one of the best movies of all time!
  • I have learned that it is better to be thankful for what you have, as that is the key to being content in life. Content=Happy!
  • Best way to grow up is at the beach. At age 12 I taught myself how to surf, I've since surfed in Costa Rica twice, Mexico & Hawaii once.
  • My dad instilled the "never give up" attitude in me which has undoubtably been the driving force in my career path.
  • If I could I would wear flip flops everyday, preferably, Haviannas!
Follow Kristen Browning Photography on

5cb0eb94f42f2de5 1534298401 cf1edd5732a18ee6 1534298369835 1 addison wedding ph
b0423bcfb3072efe 1534298402 4b904b16876ef28e 1534298369836 2 anna flowers jupit

14 Reviews for Kristen Browning Photography

Chris · Getting married on 09/14/2019

Kristen was very kind and helpful when I initially scheduled the shoot. She helped me brainstorm the logistics of my proposal and took the time to learn a little about Callie and I’s relationship. On the day of the proposal she was set up and hidden perfectly for the moment. Once we began our session, she was very easy to work with and made us feel completely comfortable as she guided us through poses. She was also open to our ideas and suggestions for shots.

After the shoot, we received our pictures very quickly and in a format that was easy to view and download from our devices. We are thrilled with the photos and the experience!

Kristen Browning Photography 1
    Kristen Browning Photography 2

Alison · Married on 05/12/2018

Everyone who has planned a wedding knows that along the way, several things do not go according to plan. Kristen came to the rescue after a difficult and unfortunate turn of events left us without the photographer we originally commissioned - who happened to also be her mentor. From the get-go, she had a big job to do and immediately did everything in her power to put our type A minds at ease, walking us through everything and making sure she knew exactly who she was photographing and how we wanted the day to go.

Her ability to make us feel completely comfortable in front of the camera was uncanny - especially considering my husband is not a fan of taking pictures (which you’d never know from her shots). She helped ensure that the day ran seamlessly and that we did not once feel like the photo-taking process detracted from our being engaged in our wedding celebration and with our guests.

She captured every moment I hoped for and others I didn’t even see, but she did! Not to mention she found some creative ways to work around the rainy weather that looked a heck of a lot better than even our plan A would have looked.

She had several of our photos to us the next day, a sweet surprise sent to us while we were away on our honeymoon and we received our entire gallery not even 10 days after the wedding. Unreal!!!

You won’t find better than Kristen and her team - not to mention she has the Frank Donnino seal of approval - and anyone who knew anything about him knows that wasn’t given lightly. Thank you for everything, Kristen! Our photos are beautiful and we are so thankful to have had you capture our big day!

Ashleigh · Married on 03/10/2018

While searching for a photographer to do our engagement pictures I googled best wedding photographers in Stuart, FL. Kristen was the first one that popped up. After reading reviews and seeing how beautiful her work is, we booked her to be our wedding photographer. After a series of unfortunate events, family emergencies and in-climate weather, Kristen continued to make rescheduling stress free. Our engagement pictures turned out so beautifully! I am not sure what I expected them to turn out to be, but Kristen blew that expectation out of the park.

On to the wedding, I was able to reach out to her and have her assist me with a time for the ceremony so that we could get the best pictures with natural lighting. The day of the wedding was absolutely perfect! She was so polite to my family and friends and made smiling for pictures all day easy. A few of my bridesmaids mentioned how her positive attitude spread to all around her. Midway through the wedding she pulled my husband and I aside to let us know she set up her lap top for us to view a few of the pictures she took that day, how cool is that?

The week after our wedding we were out of the country on our honeymoon and received an email from Kristen that she had posted a sneak peak of our special day on her blog. It was so sweet and the pictures were amazing! A few days later we received another email stating she was so excited to edit our pictures and get them to us on our honeymoon that she had already completed our online gallery. You read correctly, 5 days after our wedding we received our pictures! It was so wonderful to be able to see them right away and be right back to that beautiful day. She is so talented and such a great person to work with. I highly recommend her, and will definitely be using her for any other professional photos I will be needing done. I can’t say enough good things about how great it was to have Kristen a part of our special day.

Award

Kristen Browning Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,225.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow

• Stuart, FL 34996 See on map