14 Reviews for Kristen Browning Photography

One Event/Day (1)
Albums (1)
Prints (1)
14 Kristen Browning Photography Reviews

Kristen was very kind and helpful when I initially scheduled the shoot. She helped me brainstorm the logistics of my proposal and took the time to learn a little about Callie and I’s relationship. On the day of the proposal she was set up and hidden perfectly for the moment. Once we began our session, she was very easy to work with and made us feel completely comfortable as she guided us through poses. She was also open to our ideas and suggestions for shots.

After the shoot, we received our pictures very quickly and in a format that was easy to view and download from our devices. We are thrilled with the photos and the experience!

Profile Picture Chris, 9/14/19, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Everyone who has planned a wedding knows that along the way, several things do not go according to plan. Kristen came to the rescue after a difficult and unfortunate turn of events left us without the photographer we originally commissioned - who happened to also be her mentor. From the get-go, she had a big job to do and immediately did everything in her power to put our type A minds at ease, walking us through everything and making sure she knew exactly who she was photographing and how we wanted the day to go.

Her ability to make us feel completely comfortable in front of the camera was uncanny - especially considering my husband is not a fan of taking pictures (which you’d never know from her shots). She helped ensure that the day ran seamlessly and that we did not once feel like the photo-taking process detracted from our being engaged in our wedding celebration and with our guests.

She captured every moment I hoped for and others I didn’t even see, but she did! Not to mention she found some creative ways to work around the rainy weather that looked a heck of a lot better than even our plan A would have looked.

She had several of our photos to us the next day, a sweet surprise sent to us while we were away on our honeymoon and we received our entire gallery not even 10 days after the wedding. Unreal!!!

You won’t find better than Kristen and her team - not to mention she has the Frank Donnino seal of approval - and anyone who knew anything about him knows that wasn’t given lightly. Thank you for everything, Kristen! Our photos are beautiful and we are so thankful to have had you capture our big day!

Profile Picture Alison, 5/12/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Digital Files

While searching for a photographer to do our engagement pictures I googled best wedding photographers in Stuart, FL. Kristen was the first one that popped up. After reading reviews and seeing how beautiful her work is, we booked her to be our wedding photographer. After a series of unfortunate events, family emergencies and in-climate weather, Kristen continued to make rescheduling stress free. Our engagement pictures turned out so beautifully! I am not sure what I expected them to turn out to be, but Kristen blew that expectation out of the park.

On to the wedding, I was able to reach out to her and have her assist me with a time for the ceremony so that we could get the best pictures with natural lighting. The day of the wedding was absolutely perfect! She was so polite to my family and friends and made smiling for pictures all day easy. A few of my bridesmaids mentioned how her positive attitude spread to all around her. Midway through the wedding she pulled my husband and I aside to let us know she set up her lap top for us to view a few of the pictures she took that day, how cool is that?

The week after our wedding we were out of the country on our honeymoon and received an email from Kristen that she had posted a sneak peak of our special day on her blog. It was so sweet and the pictures were amazing! A few days later we received another email stating she was so excited to edit our pictures and get them to us on our honeymoon that she had already completed our online gallery. You read correctly, 5 days after our wedding we received our pictures! It was so wonderful to be able to see them right away and be right back to that beautiful day. She is so talented and such a great person to work with. I highly recommend her, and will definitely be using her for any other professional photos I will be needing done. I can’t say enough good things about how great it was to have Kristen a part of our special day.

Profile Picture Ashleigh, 3/10/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Slideshow

We were so grateful for all of the moments captured by Kristen for our wedding! From the beginning Kristen was very good at communicating and giving timely responses. She was personable and easy to work with and open to hearing how we wanted our day captured. For our wedding she showed up EARLY, got all of the shots we asked for and more! The pictures she took us are beautiful and we cannot wait to share them with our friends and family. Thank you Kristen!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 2/18/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kristen is an absolute professional. We chose Kristen based off of a friends glowing recommendation and we couldn't be more thrilled. If you are looking at this review, please consider Kristen with our highest recommendation.

Before the wedding:
We live in DC, so communication was essential. Kristen continuously reached out to make sure everything was great, and even sent little gifts and cards to let us know she was thinking of us. She provided recommendations for the timeline, including recommending us to do a first look based on sunlight. While it was a recommendation, she was never pushy, and helped guide us to the decision that we wanted....she was correct.

Kristen was also continuously in communication with our other vendors and made everything seamless.

Wedding Day:
Professional, upbeat personality, and just a genuinely nice person! Arrived with a second shooter, Kim, who was equally professional, upbeat and nice. Was able to adapt to our alternate site easily and made everything flawless even when the weather didn't cooperate.

After the wedding:
Delivered a quick preview to us within 24 hours, and had the entire collection within the week.

Thank you, Kristen!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Derek, 1/27/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Digital Files

Kristen is absolutely the best photographer! My husband and I chose her as our wedding photographer for our wedding in October and we couldn’t have been happier with our choice.She is very professional and organized in how she runs her business and handles her clients. We did her 8 hour wedding package which included an engagement session. We highly recommended doing the engagement session because its great way to get comfortable with photo sessions and Kristen does a great job at making her clients feel comfortable when being photographed. Our wedding photos came out phenomenal and we get compliments all the time on how wonderful they came out. Kristen truly is a talented photographer and her skills with using natural light are amazing! You will not be disappointed if you choose her as your photographer!

Profile Picture Sandi, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files

As we were searching for a wedding photographer, we stumbled upon Kristen’s website when we were looking for photography at our venue Casa Feliz in Winter Park, FL. Needless to say, we immediately fell in love with her beautiful pictures. We reached out to Kristen right away and had a quick phone call meeting where we went over the types of pictures we were interested in, our overall vision and where the ceremony and reception would take place. We fell in love with Kristen’s bubbly personality and we could tell she loved photography; this is why we knew we had to hire her for our wedding day. Kristen is a hard worker and passionate about what she does, and that showed while she was taking our engagement pictures. It was a cold windy day at Vero Beac, FL but Kristen was ready to take our pictures even though she was 8 months pregnant! During our engagement photo shoot she made us feel comfortable and guided us with poses as well as spontaneous moments. We loved our pictures and we knew that we were in good hands.

A few weeks leading up to the wedding, Kristen worked with us on creating a timeline of when all of our pictures would take place. She gave us advice on how many photos we should take and planned everything to the minute. On our wedding day, she arrived early to shoot details and the venue. Kristen worked incredibly well with our videographers (Love & Lustre Videography) and our wedding planner Carly (Orlando Designer Weddings) which we felt was very important. We really wanted a photographer that was familiar with the venue and that was certainly the case with Kristen as it showed in her pictures! We received our pictures within a couple of weeks and we were blown away at how beautiful they were. They were stunning and they were everything we wanted and more. We would recommend Kristen over and over, not only she is a talented photographer but she is also a beautiful person inside and out. We will thank Kristen for our wedding pictures forever!

Photos
Profile Picture Lorena, 9/30/17, 15 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Slideshow

Kristen photographed our wedding. She was able to capture some amazing moments of our special day and her skill to enhance the photographs made them even more breathtaking. She worked with our budget and helped to guide us in taking the best shots to remember our wedding for years to come. Kristen was a joy to work with, and we'd recommend her to everyone.

Profile Picture jessica, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kristen was nothing short of amazing throughout our entire wedding process. From the very beginning she contacted us just to get to know us and get a feel for what exactly we were looking for. She’s so personable and nice and, most importantly, we had so much fun with her getting our pictures taken! She had so many great ideas for different shots that we would have never thought of on our own, and we really love the finished product. She took a lot of the weight off our shoulders above and beyond just taking pictures for us too. She contacted us well before the wedding to help set up a timeline, and gave us a questionnaire to make sure that she got any special shots, and included every family member that we wanted in the pictures. We did an engagement session and a ton of pictures on the day of the wedding and have lots of great memories to look back on! Our friends and family have even made comments about how much they love the pictures. So many unforgettable memories were captured and we are so happy we chose Kristen to be our photographer! We highly recommend her for your next wedding/event, you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Mitchell, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We absolutely LOVED working with Kristen and her crew. From day one, Kristen was very professional yet personable. Before I even signed a contract we met at a Starbucks to ensure that our personalities were compatible and we were definitely compatible. I knew immediately after leaving that first meeting, I wanted her to be my photographer for both engagement and wedding photos.

Kristen’s responses to emails or texts were always within 24 hours and very professional. I never once had a communication concern and she always had me feel at ease with everything. She even sent my husband and I a surprise gift after both the engagement session and the wedding!

Overall, Kristen was BY FAR the best vendor we hired for our wedding. Her professionalism, charisma, and genuine concern for our happiness on our special day meant so much to us. I am so glad I went with Kristen Browning Photography!

Profile Picture Lisa, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We absolutely love her. I interviewed a few photographers for my wedding and I knew the moment I spoke with Kristen she was going to be the one. She sat and talked with us for almost an hour and it felt like we had been friends for years. She was very accommodating with us and our engagement shoot. The pictures came out amazing. I injured my foot and she took the time to send me a get well card. When my wedding day was approaching she took the time to work with me about the timeline, it was so simple and it allowed my day go on without a hitch. The pictures from our wedding are breath taking. Not only are the formal pictures beautiful but she captured some candids that are some of my favorites. Her candid nature of her portfolio is what caught my husbands attention in the first place. We are moving from FL and are very much planning on coming back down here to have her capture our baby pictures.

Profile Picture Christine, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We were and are extremely happy with Kristen's work. She was recommended to us by our local bridal boutique in Vero Beach. We knew she was our gal when she was willing to be flexible with her package options for us. Some things were non-negotiables for us and some things we didnt really want. She made sure we ended up with something that we loved. She was easy to talk to, kind, and very professional. She even helped guide me through some of my planning (outside of the photography realm) All of those things make working with her a pleasure. The real prize is her fantastic photographs. She captured so many special moments for us, and in just the right stylization. I was blown away with how beautiful everyone looked. FLAWLESS
Definitely deserving of our five star review!

Profile Picture Rachael, 4/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I give Kristen Browning Photography 5 stars! I hired Kristen as my wedding photographer for November 14, 2015. Kristen was prompt and on time for our first consultation and for the engagement photo shoot. She was very professional as well as personable with me. During our first meeting she asked many questions to better understand me and my fiancé’s personalities as well as likes/dislikes. Her performance strives with the connection between her and the client. I loved how she took the time and walked me through her website and how everything will happen before and after each photo shoot. When she asked for the location of where to shoot the engagement session, I 100% thought we could not have it at the sandbar. Due to the fact of having her equipment on a boat and possibility of it getting wet, I counted the sandbar out. Well she thought it would be an AWESOME idea and before I knew it we scheduled to have the photo shoot at the Stuart sandbar. During our session, Kristen captured the most romantic and fun moments I had between my fiancé and myself. At one point I forgot she was even there and she was able to capture all those amazing interactions. After the engagement session, Kristen posted a “sneak peak” picture THAT NIGHT! Within 5 days she posted a beautiful slide show and the full photo gallery. From past experiences with other photographers, the wait to get any kind of picture would take a week plus. There was no anxious waiting to see the pictures. Kristen truly wants the best for her clients and makes each moment a lasting memory, which is captured in every single photo. She definitely puts her clients first and will do anything to make them happy. For how excited and amazed I was to see the finished product from the engagement session, I can’t begin to image how my wedding day photos will turn out! Kristen I thank you and I promise this wedding will not be the only event you have with us!

Profile Picture Connie, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I absolutely loved having Kristen Browning Photography for my wedding. She was extremely professional, she showed up early, and was very accommodating when times kept changing. Kristen really gets to know you personally so she can make each session unique to your wants and needs. During the ceremony she spontaneously used the surrounding environment to come up with outstanding photos (which those turned out to be my favorite). Her packages are very reasonable. By the end of the session you feel as though she is part of the family. I would highly recommend Kristen Browning Photography for anyone who needs a photographer for any event.

Profile Picture ashley, 11/8/14, 1 Review