Kris Lavender

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,450 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,450 Package Price

Kris Lavender is a professional wedding planner and coordinator in Atlanta, Georgia. Her unique approach to weddings and events offers couples the ability to create the wedding of their dreams without the stress and for a fraction of the cost. Kris exudes creativity, professionalism, and attention to detail, making her an ideal planner for weddings of all shapes and sizes. If you’re ready to see your wedding day visions come to live, choose Kris Lavender.

Kris Lavender offers full service, partial, and day of planning services to help couples in whatever stage of planning they’re in. Her “start to finish” services include unlimited planning resources, including a list of recommended wedding vendors and venues in the local area. Kris will also work with you on budget planning and guest coordination to make sure your wedding is affordable and fun for everyone. Key Services Provided:

• Wedding Management includes "day of" coordination
  • Partial Planning Package
  • Full Planning Package
  • Design Packages + Setup
  • Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,100

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,450

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,450

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Donna M. Married on 01/03/2022

A Lifesaver!

Kris Lavender, LLC stepped in and helped me (from afar) with the final plans, coordination and, most importantly, "day of" events for my daughter's wedding. While the coordination of the vendors was extremely helpful, the personalized hands on service the entire day of the big event proved invaluable. Kris and her staff were professional, friendly and proved to be a calming force. SO VERY GLAD we hired Kris Lavender, LLC!
  • Mallory
    Mallory V. Married on 10/09/2021

Best Hire of Our Wedding

Words cannot describe how grateful we were to have Kris and Darcha on our wedding day! I was pretty prepared detail wise leading up to the wedding, so all I wanted was someone to take over for the day. These two went above and beyond that! We got overwhelmed with setup before the wedding and decided to hand those responsibilities over to Kris and Darcha and they made my vision come true! Every detail was executed exactly how I wanted and better! They made my wedding party feel comfortable enough to ask questions and have fun in stressful moments. They made our families feel welcome when everything started and all the way through wedding day. Most importantly, they made my wife and I comfortable enough to hand the reigns over and just enjoy our wedding! Not once did either of us feel like we had to control and manage anything during the rehearsal or the actual day, which was SO nice! These two women are SUPERHEROES! The pep talks along the way were so refreshing and Kris' calm energy really carried us in tense moments! 1000% recommend their services to any bride dealing with planning stress!
  • Alysa
    Alysa Married on 08/14/2021

The Kris Lavender team made our wedding dreams come true!

I honestly wish I could give more than 5 stars! Kris and Morgan are the absolute best wedding planners. Kris made us feel like family from day one, and made sure that our vision was successfully brought to life! Morgan is amazing!! Her organization, attention to detail, clear communication, consistency and overall kindness make her a JOY to work with. The team at Kris Lavender created a smooth planning process and phenomenal wedding, despite a global pandemic. We can't thank you enough for making our big day everything we wanted and more!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Morgan  Cormier
Morgan Cormier
Lead Planner/Management

Hi,

I'm Morgan Cormier and I love creating moments of magic for people here at Kris Lavender. Knowing that we help create memories that will last forever for our clients is an honor and my favorite part of the job.

As a Project Management specialist, I help ensure that we check everything off your to-do list (and wishlist!) before your special day. After years of experience in corporate and social events, I have a thorough eye for detail and an understanding of logistics. It is a joy to share the Kris Lavender Experience with our clients every day and I would love to connect with you and get planning!

Shannette Williams - Chestnut
Shannette Williams - Chestnut
Lead planner

I am a creative planner that loves details! I enjoy the many facets of planning and execution of all events. Searching for the perfect color combination, perfect party favor, or special stationery brings me joy! It brings me joy when I see the bride's face light up when she sees her dream become a reality.

I look forward to helping you with the Kris Lavender Experience!

Vieira Owens
Vieira Owens
Assistant Planner

My name is Vieira and I am one of the newest team members. I am an Atlanta, Georgia native. I am keen on the logistics of events days and I really enjoy watching the days play out like our clients want them to.

I look forward to working with you on your event!

2625 Piedmont Rd NE Suite 56374, Suite 56374 Atlanta, GA, 30324
Location of (Kris Lavender)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding