Kris Lavender Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Blake M. Married on 06/18/2022

Amazing Experience!

What an amazing experience I had working with Kris Lavender and her team for my wedding. I wish I could provide 10 stars! They were very attentive, responsive and just plain fun! They made this an experience no one will soon forget. The attention to detail and care they had was phenomenal. My guest can not stop talking about it. If you are looking for a team that is charismatic and visionaries look no further. You will be grateful you secured Kris and her team!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth A. Married on 06/04/2022

Fantastic!

Kris Lavender and her team are total pros. From the first consultation through our wedding day, she listened and perfectly understood our vision for our special day and brought it to life with no stress and great attention to detail. Any changes were immediately addressed and I always felt I could reach out with anything we needed and she or one of her amazing team members was there to help. I'd highly recommend Kris Lavender to anyone looking for a superior experience!
    Donna M. Married on 01/03/2022

A Lifesaver!

Kris Lavender, LLC stepped in and helped me (from afar) with the final plans, coordination and, most importantly, "day of" events for my daughter's wedding. While the coordination of the vendors was extremely helpful, the personalized hands on service the entire day of the big event proved invaluable. Kris and her staff were professional, friendly and proved to be a calming force. SO VERY GLAD we hired Kris Lavender, LLC!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message
  • Mallory
    Mallory V. Married on 10/09/2021

Best Hire of Our Wedding

Words cannot describe how grateful we were to have Kris and Darcha on our wedding day! I was pretty prepared detail wise leading up to the wedding, so all I wanted was someone to take over for the day. These two went above and beyond that! We got overwhelmed with setup before the wedding and decided to hand those responsibilities over to Kris and Darcha and they made my vision come true! Every detail was executed exactly how I wanted and better! They made my wedding party feel comfortable enough to ask questions and have fun in stressful moments. They made our families feel welcome when everything started and all the way through wedding day. Most importantly, they made my wife and I comfortable enough to hand the reigns over and just enjoy our wedding! Not once did either of us feel like we had to control and manage anything during the rehearsal or the actual day, which was SO nice! These two women are SUPERHEROES! The pep talks along the way were so refreshing and Kris' calm energy really carried us in tense moments! 1000% recommend their services to any bride dealing with planning stress!
  • Alysa
    Alysa Married on 08/14/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Kris Lavender team made our wedding dreams come true!

I honestly wish I could give more than 5 stars! Kris and Morgan are the absolute best wedding planners. Kris made us feel like family from day one, and made sure that our vision was successfully brought to life! Morgan is amazing!! Her organization, attention to detail, clear communication, consistency and overall kindness make her a JOY to work with. The team at Kris Lavender created a smooth planning process and phenomenal wedding, despite a global pandemic. We can't thank you enough for making our big day everything we wanted and more!
    Amber P. Married on 06/26/2021

June 2021 Wedding

There are no words to describe how grateful I am for Kris Lavender and her crew. They were professional and helped me along the way. My wedding day was amazing because they kept everything flowing as needed and made sure no unnecessary drama was brought to my husband and I on that day or the days leading up to it. We appreciate them so much. I got frustrated during the my wedding day (I was pregnant and didn’t know at the time) and Kris came through and shut everything down to give me space to breathe and relax. We love them so much and I am utterly glad that we chose them for our special day. I was originally going to not hire a day of coordinator but everytime I spoke with Kris it was like a breath of fresh air like I had known her for years. I HIGHLY recommend her services.
  • MixWire
    Mixwire P. Married on 05/22/2021

Great leader!

I had the opportunity to work with Morgan and Kris for a recent wedding event. This is a coordinating SQUAD! They were so detailed and informative and easy to work with. Every step of the event was smooth. We would definitely recommend working with Kris Lavender for your event!
  • Regina
    Regina Married on 10/10/2020

Kris is amazing!

I met and hired Kris only 3 weeks before my wedding. Kris and her team stepped in and did a phenomenal job! Kris is genuine, honest, trustworthy and professional!! I think it’s important to have an event/ wedding planner who you can trust not only with your vision.. but, trust that they wouldn’t try to take advantage of you. Kris was my day of coordinator for my wedding on 9/13/2020. I stressed to Kris how important it was to me to start my wedding on time. She not only made sure it started on time, she made sure the day flowed accordingly. I didn’t have to worry about a thing! I have received so many compliments from those who attended my wedding, the flow has been described as seamless... from the temperature checks, to the wedding starting on time, and the overall organization of my wedding day. I owe it all to Kris and her team. I would 100% recommend hiring Kris and her team for any event! Not only is she great at day of coordinating, Kris has an eye for decor! I wish I would’ve found her earlier!!!

Kris Lavender's reply:

Regina, Thank you so much for the kind words! We were so happy to be part your amazing day! One of our goals during the wedding day is to make sure that our couples had a great time and I am glad we did just that! Best wishes to you both!
    Kimberly C. Married on 10/03/2020

Planned Accordantly

My husband and I were completely satisfied with Kris Lavender and her team. They provided us an experience exactly how we planned. We Kris Lavender 6 months before our wedding. Majority of the heavy lifting task was completed by her staff especially since my husband and I work full-time and didn't have the free time to plan. Every aspect was completed without a hitch and we recommend their team.
    Miss Married on 08/11/2020

Terriale & Kenneth's Baby Shower

Kris Lavender paid careful attention to every detail of the shower. She is a true professional and does what she says she will do. She has an eye for elegance and etiquette and works to make an affair magical and memorable.

Kris Lavender's reply:

Miss M! Thank you so much for your support and gracious words. We had a great time making this event come to life. We will forever treasure the relationship we have with you! We miss you already! When is our next event?! Thank you so much!
  • Jamesia
    Jamesia A. Married on 08/08/2020

A wedding must have

So you definitely need a planner. That is literally the short summary. I was a bride that thought it was necessary and was super wrong. Kris and the team were so helpful! They really make you think of the things no one remembers while trying to get married. Also, she is a pleasure to work with. I would recommend her services out to family & friends without hesitation.
    Sandra A. Married on 06/06/2020

Lake Wedding

Working with Kris and her team was just an amazing experience! We shared our ideas and thoughts of everything we wanted and envisioned, and she made it come true!! Even though some of them were a little over the top! It was a magical day and we didn't have to lift a finger! From the flowers to the lighting, dance floor, DJ, photographer and the beautiful tables for the rehearsal dinner and the reception , they handled it all! With a day as important as our wedding day, I am so glad that we chose Kris Lavender and her team to make it happen!

Sandra & Denise!
    Thank you so much for your kind words. When you team up with amazing clients such as yourself, it makes it so easy and we were excited to part of such an amazing day. Thank you so much for trusting us with this special moment!
    - Kris Lavender and Team
  • Bob
    Bob B. Married on 01/08/2020

Exceptional Event Planning Team

Kris Lavender Wedding and Event Planning is an exceptional event planning team. We have had the pleasure of working with them and have nothing but highest praise for their professionalism and quality of service and brand.

Kris Lavender's reply:

BOB! Thank you so much for your kind words. You and your team rock and we hope to work many more events with you in the future!
  • Golden
    Golden E. Married on 01/06/2020

Amazing Planner

Kris has been an amazing mentor with grace and style. As a planner she is very hands on and has a keen eye for attention to details. I had the pleasure of assisting on a multi wedding weekend with her and loved every minute of it. Kris never missed a beat and each one of her weddings received her full attention, they were so well planned and executed. Overall, her weddings are definitely a stand out and she is an absolute asset to any Bride!
  • Deborah
    Deborah Married on 12/21/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We highly recommend Kris and her team.

We hired Kris to coordinate the month of our daughter’s wedding! Once Kris came on board everything went like a dream. With hindsight I wish we’d hired her for the whole planning period.
    Kris is easy going and lovely to work with. The wedding day was stress free for me as I knew Kris was there to iron out the kinks.
    Thank you Kris! We love you and your team.
    Bianca Married on 11/01/2019

She's the BEST!

We love Kris! Kris is amazing! I am so grateful to have her has my wedding planner. She has been so helpful and knowledge in the whole wedding planning process. Suggesting great vendors that we ended up booking and providing quality service and professionalism. She was so generous with her time and offered to help me use items for decor that she has in storage and what a big help that was. Your team was amazing and set up my million and two objects for decor and centerpieces with no complaints. You all were a big help and thank you for bringing my vision to life. My husband and I are very happy that we went with Kris Lavender. We were not disappointment. I have already recommended Kris to a couple that are getting married next year. Thanks again Kris and it was a pleasure! PLEASE BOOK KRIS! We Love You! xoxo

Bianca,
    Thank you so much for all the love. My team and I are very grateful to be part of your special day. You and Sterling were amazing to work with and we wish you all the happiness and success in all that you do together! Thank you!
    Karen Married on 06/29/2019

Best Wedding Weekend!!!

We hired Kris as the coordinator for my daughter’s wedding in June 2019. Kris and her team were AMAZING!!! The entire weekend went flawlessly. The bride and groom had the wedding weekend of a lifetime and it would not have been possible with Kris! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Proud Mother of the Bride
    Bree K. Married on 01/09/2019

My Enchanted Forest Wedding

Kris is the BEST planner in Atlanta. The love and attention she gave to my husband and I was incredible. You will not be disappointed with her services. We loved her so much that even after the wedding, we still talk to her! She gives you the warmth and encouragement that you need. She even went out other way to build a relationship with my mother, talk about love! Kris is extremely knowledgeable. If I could go back in time, I would do it all over again with her in my corner. Thank you for everything Kris!
  • Hope
    Hope E. Married on 12/16/2018

Flawless Day!

Choosing Kris as my wedding planner was probably the best choice I made during my wedding process, other than picking my husband, of course. She helped bring my ideas to reality and made sure everything was flawless!
    Rose Married on 08/25/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I can't begin to express how satisfied I was with hiring Kris Lavender as my Wedding Designer and Event Coordinator. We meet Kris and her team at the Georgia Bridal Expo and discussed some of my planning needs. She was super helpful and she really made our vision come to life on our wedding day. She was a true advocate for great service but having the eye for design and detail. Every aspect of our wedding day was smooth and adhered to our timeline. The day could have been stress but Kris and her team was on top of it and did not miss a beat. Thank You for your help!!
    Pamela Married on 07/28/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Kris and her team were a pleasure to work with. Her drive and passion is what sets her apart from any other wedding planner and company. She cares about every detail and our wedding was full of beautiful and positive energy. We had our wedding last month and it was absolutely amazing. Kris Lavender went above and beyond every aspect and made my wedding day better than I could have imagined.
    Megan Married on 07/15/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We met Kris and her team at the GA Bridal Expo here in Atlanta. We immediately knew she was the perfect person and plan our wedding after a lengthy conversation about our wedding. I am so happy that we decided to go with Kris Lavender as our wedding day was everything we expected plus more.
    Shawte Married on 06/09/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My wedding was the best experience and great. It was a special feeling to know that all my wants was planned accordant to my hearts and desire. It was a magical day with Kris Lavender the planning went without a hitch.
    Lawrence Married on 06/02/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We loved our experience on the most important day of our lives. The attention to detail and ensuring that we were comfortable on our big day. We recommend Kris Lavender to our friends and family.
    Daniel Married on 05/26/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My wife and I were very particular about punctuality. Every aspect of our wedding was on-time and as planned. This expressed during the planning phase and perfectly executed during our wedding date. Family and friends enjoyed their time and thrilled that Kris Lavender made planning our wedding so much easier with absolutely no issues.
illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message