Krikawa Jewelry Designs

Tucson, AZ View map

Krikawa Jewelry Designs, a high-end jeweler located in Tucson, Arizona, has been working with couples to craft original wedding jewelry for years. The owner and artist behind the business, Lisa Krikawa, puts her heart and soul into the ring designs, consulting with couples to get a feel for their style, their personalities, and their stories. Although Krikawa Jewelry Designs is located in Tucson, Arizona, it services couples nationwide and worldwide as well.

Lisa Krikawa and her team of gemologist, goldsmiths, and design consultants have quite a bit to offer couples. The professionals have a way of including the couple in the designing that makes you feel as if you are the designer. Find the engagement rings, wedding bands, and custom rings that will make you, as a couple, say wow! Whether you are new to the business or a returning customer, there are quite a few services that will definitely pique your interest:

• Birthstones
  • Lab-created stones
  • Engagement and wedding band wraps
  • Appraisal
  • Sizing
  • Cleanings
  • Stone settings

Which of the following services do you offer?

Appraisal
Cleaning
Diamond Certification
Payment Plans
Ring Sizing
Shipping
Stone Upgrades
Warranties

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Custom Accessories
Designer Wedding Bands
Fair Trade
Handcrafted
Ring Setting

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

5-6 weeks

D Married on 06/06/2020
    I found Krikawa by searching online for unique fine jewelry. I fell in love with their dragonfly ring design. As soon as I looked at their site and read that they will create your personal design, I knew they were the ones, I wanted to work with. Being that I am out of state and never set foot in their store, they still managed to do an amazing job. They were very patient and took the time to really educate and work with me in helping me bring my vision into fruition. They have a client for life!
  • Lauren
    Lauren C. Married on 01/11/2020

Fantastic jeweler!

My fiance and I wanted to make sure we had a queer friendly jeweler, and we found Krikawa through a web search. She worked with a designer to make an engagement ring out of stones from some family heirloom jewelry, and my ring could not have been more perfect. We recently picked up our matching wedding bands (also using stones from heirloom jewelry) and we can't wait to wear them. When designing the bands, we went in together with a loose vision of what we wanted and Lisa and Sandrine helped make that vision come to light. If you want a truly unique piece (and a queer friendly jeweler), I highly recommend Krikawa!

P.S. They do a wide variety of styles and offer a ton of customization, so even if you don't see exactly what you want, they can likely make it happen. My engagement ring is a little daintier and simpler than most of the pieces I've seen on their instagram, and it came out perfect.
    Sarah Married on 12/31/2018

Great customer service!

We got our wedding bands from Krikawa after researching it a bit online. Their customer service is amazing. We ordered late (about 6 weeks before the wedding), and they got it done no problem. They sent us sizing rings, and we talked/texted/emailed with them and their designers about 2-4 times a week until the rings were done. You can customize things however you want, and the rings are awesome! I definitely recommend Krikawa.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Deals

Krikawa Jewelry Designs 1
Offer

Wedding Wire Couples receive $200 off your custom ring order when you enter the code WW200 at checkout!

21 E. Congress St. Tucson, 85701
Location of (Krikawa Jewelry Designs)
21 E. Congress St. Tucson, Arizona, 85701

Other vendors in Tucson for your wedding